Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    ahahaha omggg if she went to a regular school and somebody praised Edison she'd lay the smack down on them!

awhh. i cant wait for them to have kids!
    OMG hahahahahaha that would make for a great fic

Nikola: What do you MEAN my darling baby got sent to the principal's office?
    Helen: Well, she apparently...attempted to beat up a fellow classmate who was going on about Edison...
    Nikola: Good for her!!
    Helen:
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Helen: Well, she apparently...attempted to beat up a fellow classmate who was going on about Edison...
      Helen:
      LOL, I coould actually see that conversation taking place, should the situation present itself.
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Lmao I know
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Helen:
          ahahahaha and thenn they have to go to the principals office for a meeting...
          Principal: Your daughter decided to beat up a fellow classmate. we do not approve of such behavior.
          Helen: Yes we know, we will see it doesn't happen again and be sure to punish her at home for ir..
          Nikola: Punish her?! hahaha I am taking my girl out for dinner and ice cream and shopping galore!
          Helen: Honestly Nikola, edison died years ago! Let it go!!
          Nikola: The man is an idiot and all they do is preach his glory when it was me who is reponsible for everything we have today!
          Prinicipal: uhhh.....
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Principal: Your daughter decided to beat up a fellow classmate. we do not approve of such behavior.
            Helen: Yes we know, we will see it doesn't happen again and be sure to punish her at home for ir..
            Nikola: Punish her?! hahaha I am taking my girl out for dinner and ice cream and shopping galore!
            Nikola: The man is an idiot and all they do is preach his glory when it was me who is reponsible for everything we have today!
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

btw...I uh..uh...
            yeah
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

btw...I uh..uh...
              yeah
              http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...koWedding4.gif
              *SQQQQQQQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
              love themmmm
              sigpic

Comment

here's another one
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

awwhhh. dudette seriously. best. ship. every.
                  sigpic

Comment

YESSSS! I had my first ever Teslen dream!!! *pumps fist and then slouches* But it was REALLY sad. And vivid. Actually it's the first dream in a while that I've actually remembered and I wrote it all down. Probably be on FF tomorrow if anyone wants a good cry...

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                      YESSSS! I had my first ever Teslen dream!!! *pumps fist and then slouches* But it was REALLY sad. And vivid. Actually it's the first dream in a while that I've actually remembered and I wrote it all down. Probably be on FF tomorrow if anyone wants a good cry...
                      WOO!! and, BOO!!
                      but yes i totally wanna read it, as my chapter4 made obvious, sad doesnt bother me! haha
                      sigpic

Comment

Where's this school she going too?? Cuz I'm not sure they'd allow her to be that forthcoming if it was a public school. Keeping a low profile you know
                        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

AWWWWWWWW yay! ...kind of

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                          Where's this school she going too?? Cuz I'm not sure they'd allow her to be that forthcoming if it was a public school. Keeping a low profile you know
                          lol you're right...I dunno, where would Helen send her kids to school? I mean, where did Ashley go to school???
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

lol you're right...I dunno, where would Helen send her kids to school? I mean, where did Ashley go to school???
                            yeah nobody knows! haha its a mystery, im thinking that she was home schooled if only bc well, can you really trust a five year old not to tell people about Big Guy slash all her other housemates?! haha
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah nobody knows! haha its a mystery, im thinking that she was home schooled if only bc well, can you really trust a five year old not to tell people about Big Guy slash all her other housemates?! haha
                              I believe Emilie said Ashley never went to public school, so yeah, I think you're Keaira.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think, "my best friend is a werewolf...no, REALLY!" would go over well in public
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X