X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    that's interesting
    haha indeed. they totally have to have a baby. it was adorable

*looks her post, and other posts, and notices she's become a little anal about having atleast 3 simleys in them... *
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      haha indeed. they totally have to have a baby. it was adorable

*looks her post, and other posts, and notices she's become a little anal about having atleast 3 simleys in them... *
      I really want to see this on-screen in s3...though I doubt it....but a Teslenite can dream can't he?
      3 becoming an obsesion? definetly a Trooper

EDIT: I think I just used 3 smiles in my post.this is contagious!

Comment

I really want to see this on-screen in s3...though I doubt it....but a Teslenite can dream can't he?
        3 becoming an obsesion? definetly a Trooper

EDIT: I think I just used 3 smiles in my post.this is contagious!
        yeah we can dream alright. however, im convinced that some Teslen will go down! i mean hello its season 3!!! 'tis his number

hahaha it is contagious! figures that Nikola's habits would rub off on us
        sigpic

Comment

yeah we can dream alright. however, im convinced that some Teslen will go down! i mean hello its season 3!!! 'tis his number

hahaha it is contagious! figures that Nikola's habits would rub off on us
          I found something about Nikola's habits and phobias but I'll post it in the other thread

Comment

so i think that Mimzy picked out a girls name if these two had kids, zaria or something....and that made me curious as to what theyd name the boy and im currently looking at serbian/croatian baby names hahaha

ahhh the joys of being a shipper
            sigpic

Comment

so i think that Mimzy picked out a girls name if these two had kids, zaria or something....and that made me curious as to what theyd name the boy and im currently looking at serbian/croatian baby names hahaha

you made me curious
              can't wait to see what you find

Comment

you made me curious
                can't wait to see what you find
                my personal favorite was duan which means soul. there was also nebojsa which means fearless, radovan meaning happy, and so many more lol
                though apparently Nikola means "victory of the people" which i thought was pretty awesome considering he's always saving the day! hahaha
                sigpic

Comment

my personal favorite was duan which means soul. there was also nebojsa which means fearless, radovan meaning happy, and so many more lol
                  though apparently Nikola means "victory of the people" which i thought was pretty awesome considering he's always saving the day! hahaha
                  wow there are some very interesting names. and I didn't know Nikola means "victory of the people" but it's not far from truth as you said

Comment

wow there are some very interesting names. and I didn't know Nikola means "victory of the people" but it's not far from truth as you said
                    it is quite fitting
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello my lovely Teslenites, I come bearing the gift of fic!

This is Chapter 4 of Remnants and Realizations!

Hope everybody likes it
                      sigpic

Comment

In one of my fics, I have their daughter being Antonija (Annie) Which means Invaluable and their son as Gregory--named for Helen's father.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                          In one of my fics, I have their daughter being Antonija (Annie) Which means Invaluable and their son as Gregory--named for Helen's father.
                          uhmm i wanna read this!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

uhmm i wanna read this!!!
                            Mahahaha, it's coming sooner than you think. *runs away mysteriously to keep writing*

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                              Mahahaha, it's coming sooner than you think. *runs away mysteriously to keep writing*
                              WOOO-HOOO!!!
                              *slinks off mysteriously as well to brainstorm for chapter 5 *
                              sigpic

Comment

i was blasting this song on my way home just now and it suddenly hit me that these lyrics are kinda Teslen...in a kind of sad way haha

its called One Reason by Pennywise.
                                Lyrics
                                Spoiler:
                                You take the best away
                                From me then give it all away
                                You can't control yourself
                                For anyone
                                Don't think that you could ever see
                                That things are not the same
                                For anything

Give me one reason to stop your fall (Yeah yeah yeah)
                                Give me one reason to Answer Your call (Yeah yeah yeah)
                                Give me one reason why I should care at all

Don't think you could understand
                                But logic rips away
                                The mask that you put on
                                For everyone
                                You feel it slipping from your hands
                                Still you manipulate
                                For Anything

Let someone look inside at what's
                                Behind the mask where you hide
                                A mixture of pain and pride the real
                                You that's been Denied

Won't you give me one reason?[x3]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X