Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ladies

I have to say that this thread always makes me happy, even if I'm not very active in the whole posting thing at the moment. You are all so clever in finding all things Helen and Niko!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Thanks ladies

I have to say that this thread always makes me happy, even if I'm not very active in the whole posting thing at the moment. You are all so clever in finding all things Helen and Niko!
      you are very welcome!

and thanks! haha idk if its me being clever so much as dumb luck
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Oh SWEET

I live in Maryland, in the US...we got a lot of snow too haha
        I see we're going OT so I'll put spoilers

Spoiler:
        It's not that sweet actually. people hear about Romania and all they can think off is Dracula I wonder who's fault is? oh yes...drunken Bram Stoker

about the snow I don't know what's wrong with the weather this year. we haven't had such a winter for almost 20 years. it's really freezing and the most of the roads are blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

Spoiler:
          It's not that sweet actually. people hear about Romania and all they can think off is Dracula I wonder who's fault is? oh yes...drunken Bram Stoker

about the snow I don't know what's wrong with the weather this year. we haven't had such a winter for almost 20 years. it's really freezing and the most of the roads are blocked.
          OT
          Spoiler:
          personally id rather live somewhere known for dracula thanks to a drunken irish hack than New Jersey, known only bc of that stupid mtv show "jersey shore" with a bunch of drunken guidos who arent even from here! NOT TO MENTION EDISON!!! GRRR SO FRUSTRATINGGG * headdesk then sighs* pretty sure id take romania over here anyday...frak this im moving to croatia! haha XD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            you are very welcome!

and thanks! haha idk if its me being clever so much as dumb luck
            Ssssh!

Hm... Here's something else. It's not that shippy, but... You know how men can be when a woman walks by that they like? With the whole tummy in, back straight thing? Yeah, that's what Niko reminded me off in this pic.

Here's the original. Really. Everyone else stands/sits a bit slumped, but Niko is trying

EDIT: There's a typo in there, isn't there?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ssssh!

Hm... Here's something else. It's not that shippy, but... You know how men can be when a woman walks by that they like? With the whole tummy in, back straight thing? Yeah, that's what Niko reminded me off in this pic.

Here's the original. Really. Everyone else stands/sits a bit slumped, but Niko is trying

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...-2009-10-1.jpg

as hysterical as that is, i have to say that im pretty sure thats just how Nikola stands cuz he is really really awesome like that XD
              sigpic

Comment

as hysterical as that is, i have to say that im pretty sure thats just how Nikola stands cuz he is really really awesome like that XD
                Well yes!

sigpic

Comment

Well yes!
                  hahaha omg i cant get over his gorgeousness in that photo! ya know thats a serious moment bc if it wasnt helen would SO be all overr that
                  sigpic

Comment

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    personally id rather live somewhere known for dracula thanks to a drunken irish hack than New Jersey, known only bc of that stupid mtv show "jersey shore" with a bunch of drunken guidos who arent even from here! NOT TO MENTION EDISON!!! GRRR SO FRUSTRATINGGG * headdesk then sighs* pretty sure id take romania over here anyday...frak this im moving to croatia! haha XD
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    hahahaha! It must be pretty difficult for you, a Tesla Trooper to be on Edison's teritory
                    which reminds me of a little Tesla moment I had if I can call it like that
                    today a little cousin of mine, which is like 11, came here and I had a Tesla wallpaper and I asked her : "have you ever heard of Nikola Tesla". and she says: "no". And the I ask her: "what about Edison?". And she says: "no". and I go like: "good! if you ever hear of Edison you should know he's a theif and a SOB and he stole Nikola Tesla inventions and took credit for them! got it?". And the poor girl was like: "ummm..yes"
                    I just couldn't help it!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OMG SAME HERE!!! The US east coast has had an unusually cold winter, and we definitely do not get this much snow in the US capitol--it usually rains or we get a little bit. Or ice.

Global warming can go suck a lemon.

And Nad, that is hilarious
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        hahahaha! It must be pretty difficult for you, a Tesla Trooper to be on Edison's teritory
                        which reminds me of a little Tesla moment I had if I can call it like that
                        today a little cousin of mine, which is like 11, came here and I had a Tesla wallpaper and I asked her : "have you ever heard of Nikola Tesla". and she says: "no". And the I ask her: "what about Edison?". And she says: "no". and I go like: "good! if you ever hear of Edison you should know he's a theif and a SOB and he stole Nikola Tesla inventions and took credit for them! got it?". And the poor girl was like: "ummm..yes"
                        I just couldn't help it!
                        Spoiler:
                        uhmmm and when you say "Edison Territory" you have no idea! haha i legit live like 20 minutes to half an hour from his whole crappy lab and what not haha it sucks
                        hahaha YES preach to the young ones the awesomeness of Tesla!!

Edit: mimzy ahahahahaa suck a lemon, what is global warming, rodney?!
                        sigpic

Comment

gotta go and get some sleep. maybe I'll get some ideas for Teslenite artwork
                          see ya tomorrow!

Comment

Bye!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

gotta go and get some sleep. maybe I'll get some ideas for Teslenite artwork
                              see ya tomorrow!
                              byesz *waves* hope you get inspireddd
                              sigpic

Comment

85 pages we only have 15 more to go before we reach 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X