sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        ok its in it! haha and its all nice and pink and fluflyy
        good idea
        *runs to do the same*

Comment

done! I guess this week I'm gonna put my brain to work for some Teslenite presents

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            done! I guess this week I'm gonna put my brain to work for some Teslenite presents
            hahaha i already wrote my teslentine gift!! its doubling as my february fic challenge fic too
            sigpic

Comment

hahaha i already wrote my teslentine gift!! its doubling as my february fic challenge fic too
              can't wait to read it
              and since tomorrow I'm not going to school (blizzard and at least 30 centimeters of snow) I could start working on some artwork

Comment

can't wait to read it
                and since tomorrow I'm not going to school (blizzard and at least 30 centimeters of snow) I could start working on some artwork
                ive been thinking of giving a spoiler tidbit but i cant seem to make up my mind on which lil piece to give
                well excuuseee me! haha i think myself and my fellow seniors are taking a cut day tomorrow. me bc why not?! and them bc they're watching the superbowl *shakes head* shenanagins but a day off is a day off.
                and i plan, if i take the cut day, to write the next chapter of remnants
                sigpic

Comment

ive been thinking of giving a spoiler tidbit but i cant seem to make up my mind on which lil piece to give
                  well excuuseee me! haha i think myself and my fellow seniors are taking a cut day tomorrow. me bc why not?! and them bc they're watching the superbowl *shakes head* shenanagins but a day off is a day off.
                  and i plan, if i take the cut day, to write the next chapter of remnants
                  seems like we'll both have a Teslenite day

Comment

seems like we'll both have a Teslenite day
                    hahaha few better ways to spend a day in my opinion
                    sigpic

Comment

I stumbled upon this quote and instantly had to come post it here:

"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul."

sigpic

Comment

I stumbled upon this quote and instantly had to come post it here:

"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul."

that's so....Teslen

Comment

that's so....Teslen
                          I kNOW!!! i kinda yelled "OMG TESLEN!!" when i read that and freaked out my family downstairs lmao XD

but it soo applies perfectly....it makes me think of something else i wanted to post that made me think of teslen but i cant find itttt now and it was pretty perfect grrr
                          *goes to contintue the search*
                          sigpic

Comment

I kNOW!!! i kinda yelled "OMG TESLEN!!" when i read that and freaked out my family downstairs lmao XD

but it soo applies perfectly....it makes me think of something else i wanted to post that made me think of teslen but i cant find itttt now and it was pretty perfect grrr
                            *goes to contintue the search*
                            *crosses fingers so Keaira can find what she's looking for*

Comment

*crosses fingers so Keaira can find what she's looking for*
                              *clones hands the poem Distance to her and smiles sheepishly* cheeky monkey! haha foundd it!
                              here is the last few lines from that poem, it makes me think of Teslen in an odd way...

"...for it is only in health
                              That we accept the variations developing here and there and in my heart.
                              And I don’t mean that aortic pump with its AV node drumming me alive
                              Unconsciously, I mean the flitting swoop in the stomach when ocean
                              Meet hazel in a wink of the fugitively sweet paradise, so much better than
                              The perpetual glory beyond the oyster crafted gates for beyond that lock
                              I would stand with you, talk with you, and laugh with you as we did before,
                              But still face the most tortuous device of the devil."
                              sigpic

Comment

*clones hands the poem Distance to her and smiles sheepishly* cheeky monkey! haha foundd it!
                                here is the last few lines from that poem, it makes me think of Teslen in an odd way...

"...for it is only in health
                                That we accept the variations developing here and there and in my heart.
                                And I don’t mean that aortic pump with its AV node drumming me alive
                                Unconsciously, I mean the flitting swoop in the stomach when ocean
                                Meet hazel in a wink of the fugitively sweet paradise, so much better than
                                The perpetual glory beyond the oyster crafted gates for beyond that lock
                                I would stand with you, talk with you, and laugh with you as we did before,
                                But still face the most tortuous device of the devil
                                ."
                                Teslen indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X