No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMGOMGOMG *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I LOVE THOSE WALLIES!!!

And If Helen saw him wet! AND shirtless! at the same time... She'd be like..."ZOMG he's GORGEOUS....... " and would totally FAIL at "focusing"

*works Jedi mind powers*
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      OMGOMGOMG *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I LOVE THOSE WALLIES!!!

And If Helen saw him wet! AND shirtless! at the same time... She'd be like..."ZOMG he's GORGEOUS....... " and would totally FAIL at "focusing"

*works Jedi mind powers*
      hahaha well, i think she'd just focus on something else
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

...well, yes...

And if not a wet shirtless scene, I can settle for him getting injured or needing a "checkup" and having to take his shirt off for that, and then Helen getting TOTALLY distracted b/c of that LMAO
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

...well, yes...

And if not a wet shirtless scene, I can settle for him getting injured or needing a "checkup" and having to take his shirt off for that, and then Helen getting TOTALLY distracted b/c of that LMAO
          agreedd as long as it wasnt life threatening injury. omgg i really really really want that to happen not only because omg who doesnt wanna see shirtless Nikola but to see Helen being like " uhh, let me just...uhm...put this bandage here... " while in her head the following is happening: "oh look at that oh oh i get to touch it ohmygod delicious...FOCUS HELEN BANDAGE GOES right there ...ohmy FOCUS BLOODY HELL FOCUS!!"

hahaha XD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            agreedd as long as it wasnt life threatening injury. omgg i really really really want that to happen not only because omg who doesnt wanna see shirtless Nikola but to see Helen being like " uhh, let me just...uhm...put this bandage here... " while in her head the following is happening: "oh look at that oh oh i get to touch it ohmygod delicious...FOCUS HELEN BANDAGE GOES right there ...ohmy FOCUS BLOODY HELL FOCUS!!"

hahaha XD
            BWAHAHAHAHA

Y'know when you go to the doctor and they have to do that weird thing where they feel around your throat to see if any of your glands are inflamed or something?

sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA

Y'know when you go to the doctor and they have to do that weird thing where they feel around your throat to see if any of your glands are inflamed or something?

ohmygoodness pretty.sure.i.just.died.of.squee.
              sigpic

Comment

And listening to his heartbeat & breathing...and doing that funny thing where the doctor has to feel your stomach to see if it's okay.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And listening to his heartbeat & breathing...and doing that funny thing where the doctor has to feel your stomach to see if it's okay.
                  aaahhhh YEAAHH!!!! she'd totally do that even if she didnt have too
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG YES she would totally make excuses to um, "extend" the checkup LMAO

"Wait, you're not taking deep enough breaths; I have to do this again" hahaha
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG YES she would totally make excuses to um, "extend" the checkup LMAO

"Wait, you're not taking deep enough breaths; I have to do this again" hahaha
                      or "stop squirming Nikola i cant get a good fee....reading for this examination!"
                      Nikola: uhm i havent moved....
                      Helen: nonsense. now hold still
                      sigpic

Comment

ahahahahaha

Oh, I've been wondering this for the LONGEST time, and I posted it WAYYYYYYY back yonder in the NT/JY thread, but I wonder if any of the Sanctuaries have a pool...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ahahahahaha

Oh, I've been wondering this for the LONGEST time, and I posted it WAYYYYYYY back yonder in the NT/JY thread, but I wonder if any of the Sanctuaries have a pool...
                          i dont see why they wouldnt....i mean...idk i think they should! hahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

Me too heheeheheheheeeeee
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Me too heheeheheheheeeeee
                              occasionally i wish i was Helen, just to be with Nikola ....but then i remember that she was with druitt at one point *shudderrrrrr* and then i think oohhh well i could change all that
                              sigpic

Comment

I wish she'd just get it over with and tell him that she loves him, b/c we all know she does I bet you he'd be like... really? And then she'd be like of course and he'd be like...I thought...I don't know...I mean...and then she'd just cut him off with a kiss. YAY!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X