Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

It reminds me of...whose fics were they? When Niko is playing the piano and Helen walks in on him *squee*
    I found a sweet song for this idea
    Kiss The Rain - Yiruma
    That's the kind of song I imagined when I did the drawing ^^ I'd really to see something like that in the show, even if it's not piano playing but violin or cello by Helen =P Don't know, or better they could play together.... a duet on piano, ahh that could be romantic

Comment

That would be sooo sweet!

Another A vampire can dream, can't he? story now up. Slightly more Teslen, contains handcuffs *grins*
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5624038/6/
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post

Another A vampire can dream, can't he? story now up. Slightly more Teslen, contains handcuffs *grins*
        great fic Dubbers

Comment

Dubbers just read and reviewed! I think this is my favorite installment in your series.

Comment

Holy Nikola.. you are really fast..
            Thanks for mentioning my ff about Piano ( with Helen and Niko ).
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I just thought of some possible complications to this ship. What if Tesla's pigeon is still alive?? What if he figured out a way to keep her alive since he was a vampire and therefore lived much longer?? Just some thoughts, since the Real guy actually seemed to care for that one pigeon a lot (claimed she was his wife).
              Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 31 January 2010, 08:48 AM.
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                my snow one is almost finished finally

EDIT:

It's DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in time

"Lost and Found"
                Genre(s): General/Humor
                Rated: K+
                Summary: It's snowing and Helen's lost something--or someone. Written for the
                GateWorld monthly H/N fic challenge.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5705389/1/
                http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=393
                WOOOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!! its about time haha *runs off to read and reveiw it *

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                I found a sweet song for this idea
                Kiss The Rain - Yiruma
                That's the kind of song I imagined when I did the drawing ^^ I'd really to see something like that in the show, even if it's not piano playing but violin or cello by Helen =P Don't know, or better they could play together.... a duet on piano, ahh that could be romantic
                If Nikola and Helen played a duet i would probably die of squee bc that would most likely the most romantic moment EVER! *sigh* i really want that to happen now! haha

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post

excellent story! i agree with Rose i think thats my favorite of them
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hi everyone! today I was really lazy so I've been watching a few helen/nikola vids on youtube. I didn't get the chance to see a lot because my network connection went crazy and decided not to work properly (the Tesla effect probably )

anyway here's a vid that totally caught my attention. I watched it like 20 times till now. and the funny fact it's that I don't really like the song but it's perfect for them so if you haven't seen it yet there it is. enjoy it

Comment

Wow a lot of awesome ff!
                    *off to read*

SGL4ever, I too love this vid. Watched it today... for... er... 200th time?
                    It's always worth coming back to rewatch it
                    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Here's some artwork inspired by one of Nikola's lines

Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 31 January 2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        hi everyone! today I was really lazy so I've been watching a few helen/nikola vids on youtube. I didn't get the chance to see a lot because my network connection went crazy and decided not to work properly (the Tesla effect probably )

anyway here's a vid that totally caught my attention. I watched it like 20 times till now. and the funny fact it's that I don't really like the song but it's perfect for them so if you haven't seen it yet there it is. enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F156QJwIas
                        seen it and love it each time i watch

Here's some artwork inspired by one of Nikola's lines

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...y/106-4402.jpg
                        LOVE IT <3
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Keaira ! glad you made it. I was just about to go to sleep but I think I could stay a little longer

Comment

Hi Keaira ! glad you made it. I was just about to go to sleep but I think I could stay a little longer
                            haha awh, i dont wanna keep you from sleep! you may have a pleasant shippy dream....or one just with Nikola
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              haha awh, i dont wanna keep you from sleep! you may have a pleasant shippy dream....or one just with Nikola
                              after all the shippy vids I've been watching today I'm pretty sure I know what I'll be dreaming I don't mind shippy dreams. they give great artwork ideas

Comment

after all the shippy vids I've been watching today I'm pretty sure I know what I'll be dreaming I don't mind shippy dreams. they give great artwork ideas
                                haha i watched sooo many sam/jack vids yesterday im suprised i didnt have shippy dreams, and disappointed! they are rather nice espeically the Teslen ones ive had, though im not artist sooo they were not and would not be good for anything other than
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X