X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of perfect Helen/Nikola quotes :

"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal." ~Unknown
    (Helen ought to pay attention to this)

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." ~Unknown

And I LOVE this one...Helen should've known this back at Oxford b/c it would've saved her years of problems:
    "It is better for a woman to marry a man who loves her
    than a man she loves." ~Unknown

*COUGHCOUGH*
    Last edited by Mimzy; 28 January 2010, 07:54 PM.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
      Do you think Nikola has a hidden picture of Helen on his person? Or where ever he calls home? We know John has locket with old photo of Helen. I could picture Nikola treasuring a very secret photo of Helen himself. Maybe hidden in pocket watch or something.

I can't write. Really I'm a terrible writing. If someone else wants to write that I'd be really happy see it.

It'd be so wonderful. Imagine Nikola really down about something and Helen, as the pigeon, helping it through because he's too guarded to let anyone human in. I really can't write but I have tons of useless ideas.
      2 things:
      1. I bet he does! I bet he keeps on on him at all times!!! like in the pocket of his sexy jackets AND at wherever he calls home AND in he labs that just randomly show up
      2. Ahhh!!! you cant just tell me something like that amazing idea and then never.write.it.up. you'll be as bad as i am then!!! (i have several notebooks filled with random half finished fanfics...but shhhhh dont let anyone else know!)

hehe!
      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

List of perfect Helen/Nikola quotes :

"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal." ~Unknown
        (Helen ought to pay attention to this)

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." ~Unknown

And I LOVE this one...Helen should've known this back at Oxford b/c it would've saved her years of problems:
        "It is better for a woman to marry a man who loves her
        than a man she loves." ~Unknown

*COUGHCOUGH*

"Love unexpressed is a crime against the heart." ~Anonymous

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ~Unknown

"Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight is said to be the only truth." ~Herman Melville

"Friendship is inexplicable, it should not be explained if one doesn't want to kill it." ~Max Jacob

"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost." ~G.K. Chesterton

And another one Helen needs to pay particular attention to:
        "Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go." ~Herman Hesse

She needs to let go of *someone* and MOVE ON
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Mimzy THOSE QUOTES ROCK!!

and by the way shippers, ive gotten two new texts books i have to use only for the next couple weeks and i was feeling kinda shippy so i wrote "Helen Tesla" under the "who does this book belong to?" section hahaha really hope some future shipper gets that book and squees when they see it
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            Mimzy THOSE QUOTES ROCK!!

and by the way shippers, ive gotten two new texts books i have to use only for the next couple weeks and i was feeling kinda shippy so i wrote "Helen Tesla" under the "who does this book belong to?" section hahaha really hope some future shipper gets that book and squees when they see it
            I think they rock too

And LOL!!!! hahahahaha it'd be so funny if that happened It'd be like the Half-Blood Prince except...not LOL
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              I think they rock too

And LOL!!!! hahahahaha it'd be so funny if that happened It'd be like the Half-Blood Prince except...not LOL
              except REALLY not hahaha Nikola is not only cooler but he's fracking sexy and he's gonna get the girl
              sigpic

Comment

hey I'm back I've been a little lazy today but still I managed to do some shippy artwork I'll try to make it up

*the lyrics are from the song "What hurts the most" by Rascal Flatts

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  except REALLY not hahaha Nikola is not only cooler but he's fracking sexy and he's gonna get the girl
                  LOLOL true

Although I do love Severus.

*starts singing "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" *

There should SO be a Sanctuary version of that. I wrote an SGA one

EDIT: ZOMG sg4ever I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SQUEE*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                    hey I'm back I've been a little lazy today but still I managed to do some shippy artwork I'll try to make it up

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a.../whathurts.jpg

*the lyrics are from the song "What hurts the most" by Rascal Flatts
                    *SQQUUUEEE FLAIL FLAIL SQUEE and then huggles sg4ever* I LOVE ITT!!!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    LOLOL true

Although I do love Severus.

*starts singing "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" *

There should SO be a Sanctuary version of that. I wrote an SGA one

EDIT: ZOMG sg4ever I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SQUEE*
                    hahaha i love the mysterious ticking noise!
                    totally think we need a sanctuary version of that...like "the mysterious growling noise" or something
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                      Helen/Nikola shipper here, I hope you don't mind if I join. I've seen a couple of you Fanfiction (I'm Dubbers there as well) and thanks to those who recommended me here.

Just got to say I love all the fics and artwork that has been posted, although I haven't actually read all the more recent posts yet. *slaps self* Although thats what I plan on doing for the next couple of days, and hopefully posting if that's all right with you guys.
                      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                        Hi all,
                        Helen/Nikola shipper here, I hope you don't mind if I join. I've seen a couple of you Fanfiction (I'm Dubbers there as well) and thanks to those who recommended me here.

Just got to say I love all the fics and artwork that has been posted, although I haven't actually read all the more recent posts yet. *slaps self* Although thats what I plan on doing for the next couple of days, and hopefully posting if that's all right with you guys.
                        WELCOME DUBBERS we're always happy to have a new Teslenite join us here!! the more the merrier!

and so i mentioned i would do this on the Nikola/Jon Thunk THread so im going to:

What if Nikola was wearing that cravat to hide a hickey?! *LE GASP!*
                        oh the stories that could abound from that idea are ENDLESS I TELL YOU!! ENDLESS!

P.s. 60 pages everybody 'OO-RAH!!
                        sigpic

Comment

welcome Dubbers!

What if Nikola was wearing that cravat to hide a hickey?! *LE GASP!*
                          oh the stories that could abound from that idea are ENDLESS I TELL YOU!! ENDLESS!
                          Keaira that's a good one Now the question that raises from here is: who did the hickey to Nikola?

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            Keaira that's a good one Now the question that raises from here is: who did the hickey to Nikola?
                            well Helen DUH hahaha
                            oh goodness and here come the guttery thoughts *splash she jumps into the gutter* excellent, i have another hour of shool and look where i am! FANTASTIC!

Im so going to write a quick oneshot about this the second i get home though oh yes yes i am! haha

p.s. those pics are from revelations? or end of nights? haha *brain failure due to guttery thoughts*
                            sigpic

Comment

what if that hickey would be since before they get injected with the vampire blood? all that comes to my mind it's John's reaction when finding out

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                                Hi all,

Welcome among us. Enjoy it here and we are glad you joined . So .. keep posting and make our gods proud of you. LOL

And StarGatelover, great wall. I love it.
                                *squeee*
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X