• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    my first post here I brought some goodies
    Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    and here's my newest artwork
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree w/ everyone else; that is SO totally an awesome entrance You definitely belong here LOL <3

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
    I need you guys help. You are all so good with words, whether it's just chatting, fan fiction or posting cool poetry, you rock. You know what sounds good for the H/N relationship. You know what works and I can't think of anything that works for this icon. I want to put text in the corner saying something love or friendship they shared back in old days. But I'm not wordsmith and it's late here so my brain isn't working well.

So any suggestions?

Thank you I thought it best to ask

I saw a few pages ago (too lazy to get quotes) that some people thought that photo looked like Will/Helen. I really can't see it. The crazy hair is clearly Nikola's hair. I thought that before I read it was manip and that you put his hair on the man. Also there is the issue of height. I know Helen wears heels but she is taller then Will. The heights of two people in that photo match Nikola/Helen.

Reading Rescue Me My Angel amazing fic I had a crack idea. What if Helen's other power was to turn into a white pigeon or rather project the image of white pigeon. See through the eyes of pigeon, like astoprojecting(sp) into the forum of pigeon. The real Tesla was obsessed with a white pigeon. Just think, she could use the pigeon in the days of old and come watch him work. Make sure he's alright, just be with him with his guard down and he never knew it was her. It's be something that takes a lot of control and energy which is why she rarely uses it. Say it leaves her almost useless for hours after use thus she's never used in times of trouble while working (season one and two).
    1) Oooh *squee* piccy...um...hm...I like to use real quotes a lot when I make stuff, so here's some quotes I think would fit the theme you wanted:

"Love unexpressed is a crime against the heart." ~Anonymous
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ~Unknown
    "Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight is said to be the only truth." ~Herman Melville
    "Friendship is inexplicable, it should not be explained if one doesn't want to kill it." ~Max Jacob
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost." ~G.K. Chesterton

Hope those help

2) I never paid attention to the height thing--but you're right

3) OMG that is such a cool idea!!! You should totally write it!!!
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

except for Tesla wasn't a big fan of tea or coffee or stimulates in general for that matter, alcohol on the other hand was a whole other story.
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        1) Oooh *squee* piccy...um...hm...I like to use real quotes a lot when I make stuff, so here's some quotes I think would fit the theme you wanted:

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ~Unknown
        "Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight is said to be the only truth." ~Herman Melville
        "Friendship is inexplicable, it should not be explained if one doesn't want to kill it." ~Max Jacob
        "The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost." ~G.K. Chesterton

Hope those help
        only you dear mimzy would whip out like seven quotes on the spot that are perfect!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I thought he actually drank a lot of coffee/tea until he decided to be "healthier" or something and gave it up. Although he still insisted on having a full cup of coffee at his table so he could smell the aroma

And as for the quotes...well, I DO use google

And I found a REALLY good one that I think describes Helen and her men PERFECTLY:

"Is it better for a woman to marry a man who loves her than a man she loves." ~Unknown

sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I thought he actually drank a lot of coffee/tea until he decided to be "healthier" or something and gave it up. Although he still insisted on having a full cup of coffee at his table so he could smell the aroma
            so he could smell the aroma? goodness he totally would do that!
            sigpic

Comment

EDIT: I mean:

"It is better for a woman to marry a man who loves her than a man she loves." ~Unknown

sorry, whoever posted the quote on the website I found it got the words mixed up.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I remember reading while he acknownledged the need for stimulates, he wasn't a fan and it was either Marc Seiffer's biography or his autobio that I read it or both. I remember reading he was quite critical of both coffee and tea.
                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

lol then he can both sympathize with Helen and criticize her for hating coffee but still drinking tea.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

lol then he can both sympathize with Helen and criticize her for hating coffee but still drinking tea.
                    Or he would be like "Helen, how can you drink that stuff!? You know it's NOT good for you!"

"Nikola! I have standards that must be upheld!"

Comment

hahaha! he would do that. While sipping his wine and she's sipping her tea he would be mumbling about how bad and gross tea is then she would look up and tell him something like: well at least i'm not killing my liver. and they would argue then in a tense and awkward silence they would reach for each other, pressing lips against lips in a heated moment of tense passion, years of sexual tension and frustration would ooze out only to fuel them further....

*blushes slightly*

hehe.
                      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

well tea is scrumptious so idk why he hates on it. plus alcohol, altho a depressant has certaint stimluating affects as far inhibitions go... ....so he shouldnt judge about simtulates bc he is the biggest fan of wine! lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          well tea is scrumptious so idk why he hates on it. plus alcohol, altho a depressant has certaint stimluating affects as far inhibitions go... ....so he shouldnt judge about simtulates bc he is the biggest fan of wine! lol

Well, "true" tea does have Caffine in it, and I think his main gripe was with caffine. Which I actually don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                            Well, "true" tea does have Caffine in it, and I think his main gripe was with caffine. Which I actually don't blame him.
                            Caffine. Wine. ehh...same thing when your a vampire. If anything he would most likely want to push Helen to drink more wine so that she would get aaaliiiiitle tipsy and then BAM he would have her kissing up a storm. not that me would. lol.
                            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                              Caffine. Wine. ehh...same thing when your a vampire. If anything he would most likely want to push Helen to drink more wine so that she would get aaaliiiiitle tipsy and then BAM he would have her kissing up a storm. not that me would. lol.
                              who says Helen isnt the one getting him drunk these days though! id beat thats what happened in the end of sleepers. she got him drunk and then they made out on the couch resolving all the UST from the past century! ahahaha
                              sigpic

Comment

Do you think Nikola has a hidden picture of Helen on his person? Or where ever he calls home? We know John has locket with old photo of Helen. I could picture Nikola treasuring a very secret photo of Helen himself. Maybe hidden in pocket watch or something.

hmmm *ponders this* ok all i can think of is "with trust comes love" or something hahaha im terrible at this sort of thing

im sooo with Ayla on this, please fracking write that!!! thatd be so squee-fest write ittt
                                I can't write. Really I'm a terrible writing. If someone else wants to write that I'd be really happy see it.

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                                *SQUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!* omg! I LOVE it!!! You should totally write that out! Can you imagine!?!?!?!?!?! AHHH!!! You would have a squee-fest on your hands!!
                                It'd be so wonderful. Imagine Nikola really down about something and Helen, as the pigeon, helping it through because he's too guarded to let anyone human in. I really can't write but I have tons of useless ideas.

hmmm *ponders this* ok all i can think of is "with trust comes love" or something hahaha im terrible at this sort of thing
                                Oh I like that Thanks

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                                Hm, I contemplated and I'm thinking something like "Unspoken Love" or "Silent Adoration". ^_^ I like the icon without words too, though. Nice job!

Ah! That would be awesome! Glad my fic inspired you! But seriously, I would so read that.
                                "unspoken love" That's prefect!!! Thanks

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree w/ everyone else; that is SO totally an awesome entrance You definitely belong here LOL <3

Hope those help

2) I never paid attention to the height thing--but you're right

3) OMG that is such a cool idea!!! You should totally write it!!!
                                Oh that are really good quotes!!!! I love them all

Thanks
                                Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Working...
                                X