Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
    soooo true!! Especially some of us *coughs inconspicouls while nodding head towards Keaira* haha!! Jk! i love your spiels!
    *bows elegantly* i am honored
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      *bows elegantly* i am honored
      good! thats how it was meant to be taken! *phew!* sometimes ppl dont get my odd ways, glad to know that you do! lol!
      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

good! thats how it was meant to be taken! *phew!* sometimes ppl dont get my odd ways, glad to know that you do! lol!
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm....new topic...nneeewww topic.... *sigh* I cant think of anything! Someone think up something for us all to chat about!! A new fic perhaps? Pictures? pretty please with Tesla and Helen shaped sprinkles on top?
          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Hmm....new topic...nneeewww topic.... *sigh* I cant think of anything! Someone think up something for us all to chat about!! A new fic perhaps? Pictures? pretty please with Tesla and Helen shaped sprinkles on top?
            all in good time my friend, my new chapter will be done before the weekend is out infact its halfway done haha
            sigpic

Comment

all in good time my friend, my new chapter will be done before the weekend is out infact its halfway done haha
              YES!!! *Jumps up and down in happiness!* alright now I can rest easy! ...I should of course be writing mine buuuuuttttt ehh...tomorrows lookin' pretty good for that. hehe.
              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

YES!!! *Jumps up and down in happiness!* alright now I can rest easy! ...I should of course be writing mine buuuuuttttt ehh...tomorrows lookin' pretty good for that. hehe.
                pffft no! you should be writing now! as should i really...just i should be writing a paper not some cool Teslen
                sigpic

Comment

pffft no! you should be writing now! as should i really...just i should be writing a paper not some cool Teslen
                  ahh! now I'm forced to write a paper! I forgot I have a classification paper due tomorrow! (I know bad me!!) So I'm whipping up a nice 4 page paper on "Burial Rituals From Around the Ancient World" in a few short hours. I would like to think that my fan fic writing helps me with this...

i shouldn't be on here right now....
                  bad me!
                  ok i'm leaving now for a while! *sighs and stomps off sadly*
                  sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

ahh! now I'm forced to write a paper! I forgot I have a classification paper due tomorrow! (I know bad me!!) So I'm whipping up a nice 4 page paper on "Burial Rituals From Around the Ancient World" in a few short hours. I would like to think that my fan fic writing helps me with this...

i shouldn't be on here right now....
                    bad me!
                    ok i'm leaving now for a while! *sighs and stomps off sadly*
                    haha gee sounds like you could use Helen for that! lol
                    sigpic

Comment

haha gee sounds like you could use Helen for that! lol
                      *runs in and grabs Helen out of Nikolas arms quickly dragging her behind me* I promise I'll bring her back ASAP Tesla but I need her right now!!! so unless you're going to give me some of the source blood so that I could really just not care about this grade I'm taking her for the next few hours to work on my paper with me!!
                      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

*runs in and grabs Helen out of Nikolas arms quickly dragging her behind me* I promise I'll bring her back ASAP Tesla but I need her right now!!! so unless you're going to give me some of the source blood so that I could really just not care about this grade I'm taking her for the next few hours to work on my paper with me!!
                        hahaha I'll keep him occupied Ayla dont you worry

I have plenty of wine (get your minds outta the gutter people, jeezz. lol )
                        sigpic

Comment

Keaira's got TWO clones!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                            Keaira's got TWO clones!!!

noooo....*sneaks out with them quickly*

jk jk im just babysitting the real one while ayla borrows Helen. im keeping his mind off her by playing drinking games with him and my clone *SO MUCH FUNN!!!* ahahahah
                            sigpic

Comment

noooo....*sneaks out with them quickly*

jk jk im just babysitting the real one while ayla borrows Helen. im keeping his mind off her by playing drinking games with him and my clone *SO MUCH FUNN!!!* ahahahah
                              Aw thanks Keaira you're such a good babysitter! I'm half way done! yeeessss!! Helens really helping me alot! just taking a quick tea break then back to the grinding stone!
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Aw thanks Keaira you're such a good babysitter! I'm half way done! yeeessss!! Helens really helping me alot! just taking a quick tea break then back to the grinding stone!
                                ahh Helen does love her tea!
                                haha can you picture Nikola and Helen munching on crumpets and tea for a moment please? LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X