No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMGOMG So I just started reading Frankenstein for English class, and Victor Frankenstein mentions at the beginning how he was interested in this medieval scientist Albertus Magnus (who was a REAL guy ), who was originally interested in finding the philosopher's stone and the elixir of life or something like that (sound FAMILIAR?! ). So I was like, "Maybe Helen's RELATED!!! " and then on the next page Dr. F mentions how he became interested in lightning after watching a thunderstorm, and I went "OMGZ TESLA! "

Needless to say, I was very, VERY happy
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      OMGOMG So I just started reading Frankenstein for English class, and Victor Frankenstein mentions at the beginning how he was interested in this medieval scientist Albertus Magnus (who was a REAL guy ), who was originally interested in finding the philosopher's stone and the elixir of life or something like that (sound FAMILIAR?! ). So I was like, "Maybe Helen's RELATED!!! " and then on the next page Dr. F mentions how he became interested in lightning after watching a thunderstorm, and I went "OMGZ TESLA! "

Needless to say, I was very, VERY happy
      THATS AWESOME!!! im pretty sure i have to read that this year so now im mega stokedd
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*SQUUEEEEEE!!!*...about alot of things actually!
        ZOE!!! omg you lucky duck! he has THE jacket! not just any jacket but THE jacket. and THE eyes. make him yours!!

Samantha! i LOVE the banner!!

Mimzy I agree, she would probably hyphenate but go by Magnus. *sighs while looking at clone* I want you to call me that sometimes! *clone smiles back before kissing my hand* ....I'll be back..
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

I WAS SOOOOOO EXCITED

B/c of the fact that they might have possibly based Gregory and Helen off that guy, and b/c of the electricity thing and the references were LITERALLY A PAGE APART. AAAH *SQUEE*

And when we were talking about the gothic novel today, I thought of them...b/c gothic romance totally fits LOL
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
            Mimzy I agree, she would probably hyphenate but go by Magnus. *sighs while looking at clone* I want you to call me that sometimes! *clone smiles back before kissing my hand* ....I'll be back..
            hahaha i like you're thinkingg. im totally going to have to tell my clone that

I WAS SOOOOOO EXCITED

B/c of the fact that they might have possibly based Gregory and Helen off that guy, and b/c of the electricity thing and the references were LITERALLY A PAGE APART. AAAH *SQUEE*

And when we were talking about the gothic novel today, I thought of them...b/c gothic romance totally fits LOL
            hahaha thats so neat! yeah see...bc im in humanities when somebody says gothic i think of architecture
            sigpic

Comment

I WAS SOOOOOO EXCITED

OMG!! YES IT DOES!!! Now I feel like I should be reading this book! I think I will!! they were totally meant to be together then! the writers should see this if we do!
              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Mr and Mrs Tesla... *sighs*
                Somehow, that's all I remember from catching up. That and an awesome manip I snurched.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Mr and Mrs Tesla... *sighs*
                  Somehow, that's all I remember from catching up. That and an awesome manip I snurched.
                  you remembered the most important part! so you're all good!
                  sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

you remembered the most important part! so you're all good!
                    best part indeed! haha i really think that somebody with good drawing skillz (yes i used a z i was feeling it right there lol) should totes draw them at the alter together...just saying
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      best part indeed! haha i really think that somebody with good drawing skillz (yes i used a z i was feeling it right there lol) should totes draw them at the alter together...just saying
                      Ok Keaira is just saying it but I am going to kindly demand it......PPLLLEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..alright the demaning is over. hehe.
                      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Ok Keaira is just saying it but I am going to kindly demand it......PPLLLEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..alright the demaning is over. hehe.
                        hahahahaha yeah i tried not to beg but im giong to second your please
                        sigpic

Comment

hahahahaha yeah i tried not to beg but im giong to second your please
                          I thought it was tactfully placed! lol!
                          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

K, so I tweaked the original pic by photoshopping Niko's hair in
                              That is beyond amazing!!!! It really looks like them. You did a really good job! Could I ever use the manip in my artwork if I give you full credit for the manip? I understand if the answer if no

btw, angelfire:
                              Spoiler:

EDIT: And I changed the lighting on my last banner to make it brighter so you can see everything
                              Thank you!!
                              Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

OMG I AGREE!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE DRAW THAT!!!

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                                That is beyond amazing!!!! It really looks like them. You did a really good job! Could I ever use the manip in my artwork if I give you full credit for the manip? I understand if the answer if no

Thank you!!
                                Sure, go ahead! MissCheerfully already did

And you're welcome
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X