Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Thanks, guys I REALLY enjoyed editing that picture I'm going to make another banner/icon with it TEEHEE

And I love everyone's artwork!!!!

btw, angelfire:
    Spoiler:

*is really looking forward to a new banner with that picture *
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*gasp!* Mimzy!! I love the banner!!! ah! so frackin cute!!
      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Some people on SFA said it looked like Will instead Which I can kind of see, but I specifically cropped Niko's hair into the picture. Seriously, THAT IS HIS HAIR.
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

oh please. the only WISH it was Will. that is clearly NIkola. the ruffable hair is unmistakenable!

....then again. im biased
          sigpic

Comment

HAHAHA
            Honestly, though, I didn't even think of the possibility of it looking like Will until AFTER some people mentioned it

It is SO Niko. You can even tell by the type of shirt he's wearing. LOL
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL duh! what other man in that show would dress that snazzy?!
              sigpic

Comment

^um...none

Btw, thinking of how Niko used to have that lovely Serbian accent ...I once again fail to understand how Helen could not have fallen for him first...
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^um...none

Btw, thinking of how Niko used to have that lovely Serbian accent ...I once again fail to understand how Helen could not have fallen for him first...
                  SAME!!! ya know what i bet she did but he's so "uhhh im a dark and mysterious inventor whose been hurt and built a wall to protect my giant heart that loves youu" that she was like "ughh i love him but john wants me so i need to move on." but she always really loved nikola and baldy was a substitute for the only she has ever really loved and now in season 3 bc thats nikola's number she will realize omg he meant in rome and he'll go yeah duh and then...well......
                  sigpic

Comment

It's bound to happen! *crosses fingers and wishes on some random star*
                    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                      It's bound to happen! *crosses fingers and wishes on some random star*
                      it has got to!!! everything is just set up so perfectlyyy!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        SAME!!! ya know what i bet she did but he's so "uhhh im a dark and mysterious inventor whose been hurt and built a wall to protect my giant heart that loves youu" that she was like "ughh i love him but john wants me so i need to move on." but she always really loved nikola and baldy was a substitute for the only she has ever really loved and now in season 3 bc thats nikola's number she will realize omg he meant in rome and he'll go yeah duh and then...well......
                        I AGREE!!! I totally have had this theory that they met first and were really close but then the others came along and then John came and sort of "stole" Helen away and then she stopped spending time w/ Niko so he felt lonely again and abandoned But in her heart she really did love Niko but was unsure of his feelings b/c he's just so awkward with showing them... And so she's helped him so much over the years b/c she feels guilty for leaving him alone again. But now it's all right and they can (literally) kiss and make up And then he will buy her a pretty ring and they will go elope in Tuscany. YAY.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I AGREE!!! I totally have had this theory that they met first and were really close but then the others came along and then John came and sort of "stole" Helen away and then she stopped spending time w/ Niko so he felt lonely again and abandoned But in her heart she really did love Niko but was unsure of his feelings b/c he's just so awkward with showing them... And so she's helped him so much over the years b/c she feels guilty for leaving him alone again. But now it's all right and they can (literally) kiss and make up And then he will buy her a pretty ring and they will go elope in Tuscany. YAY.
                          and that just makes so much sense! i mean when you look at the way Helen is around Nikola, even when his allegiance was in question so to speak you still see that there some kind of bond of friendship that just couldnt be broken...aka nikola's "genuine conern" line....and compare that to how she was around james, is around druitt (and even Will) there is something very distinctly different and just comfortable about it that seems to be lacking with the others...not saying she isnt/wasnt comfortable with Will or James she just clearly more at ease to be herself and relax and kid around with Nikola in a way that she didnt/doesnt have with Will or James. To me, that level of comfortabilty, not only goes both ways, but speaks to a deep relationship and real bond that has withstood the test of time and faked deaths and the cabal and superabnormals and trust fund vampires and will contintue to endure.

whew. totally just spieled and loved it
                          sigpic

Comment

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID!

Seriously, though. Now that I look at it, her relationship with Niko IS totally different than any of her other relationships, and I do get the vibe that she is most comfortable around him despite his bouts of "craziness." And we all know that she "LOVES" and "ABSOLUTELY ADORES" him
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              and that just makes so much sense! i mean when you look at the way Helen is around Nikola, even when his allegiance was in question so to speak you still see that there some kind of bond of friendship that just couldnt be broken...aka nikola's "genuine conern" line....and compare that to how she was around james, is around druitt (and even Will) there is something very distinctly different and just comfortable about it that seems to be lacking with the others...not saying she isnt/wasnt comfortable with Will or James she just clearly more at ease to be herself and relax and kid around with Nikola in a way that she didnt/doesnt have with Will or James. To me, that level of comfortabilty, not only goes both ways, but speaks to a deep relationship and real bond that has withstood the test of time and faked deaths and the cabal and superabnormals and trust fund vampires and will contintue to endure.

whew. totally just spieled and loved it
                              hahahahaa! love it! That would totally make sense! I think something happening like this would be cute:
                              They both are out somewhere (for different reasons) and they see each other, get dragged into what the other is doing, and then when their going to go to bed one night Tesla sees her changing and well yeah...it goes on from there.
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                                hahahahaa! love it! That would totally make sense! I also pictured it happening like this:
                                They both are out somewhere (for different reasons) and they see each other, get dragged into what the other is doing, and then when their going to go to bed one night Tesla sees her changing and well yeah...it goes on from there.
                                you should totally write that gutter story
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X