Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    Folks!
    OMGOMG..... One of my best Friend....... Change his wardrobe.... and now... he looks like Nikola... I was already calling him Tesla because of his hair (same...) and now... OMG!! I'M FALLING IN LOVE!

XD

sorry... lmao
    Im totally jealousss!!! now you should change your wardrobe to match Helens
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Im totally jealousss!!! now you should change your wardrobe to match Helens
      Actually I have already XD........ to give an exemple, Saturday, for my mother's B-day, I was dressed like her in haunted (I had the pink hair lock XD)
      I'm CRAAAaaaAAAAzy!

Comment

hahaha thats awesome. all i know is that i very desperately want those strappy black heels she has. now im not a high-heels kinda woman, i prefer converse all stars , but holy crap. thsoe heels fracking rock lol i have no doubts i could find my own Nikola Tesla wearing those puppies lmao *angelface*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
          I bring artwork! I know, I know, Rose should stick to writing--but I had fun making them.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/x...inx/teslen.gif

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/x...x/Picture7.gif

Eh? Eh?
          Awesome. I especially love the first one

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          Keaira welcome back. We missed you too. Enjoy the new FF :-)
          And Dutch, thanks . You rock too.
          And Rose, you did good job, everything with Niko / Helen is awesome. Keep them comming.
          Hehe. Thanks!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh... The Wardrobe!!!
            That's our ship. The Hair and The Wardrobe. *nods*
            *squees*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Zoe, wow. Take a photo of him and show it here to us. Please.
              Hm ..

Keaira - I saw it, thanks :-)
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh... The Wardrobe!!!
                That's our ship. The Hair and The Wardrobe. *nods*
                *squees*
                lmfao its totally our ship! i think somebody should make artwork based around that fact
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  Zoe, wow. Take a photo of him and show it here to us. Please.
                  Hm ..

Keaira - I saw it, thanks :-)
                  tomorrow I promise =D I'll try to dress a little like Helen too =P would be fun XD

Comment

tomorrow I promise =D I'll try to dress a little like Helen too =P would be fun XD
                    hahahah please do!
                    sigpic

Comment

lmfao its totally our ship! i think somebody should make artwork based around that fact
                      *whistles*

I happen to have whipped up these:

It's not much, but hey...

sigpic

Comment

Coooool!

sigpic

Comment

but It wont be possible if the weather doesn't help me T_T

Comment

but It wont be possible if the weather doesn't help me T_T
                            hmmm *goes to window, opens it, and yells out* YOU COOPERATE WITH HER YOU HEAR ME MOTHER NATURE!?!

sigpic

Comment

Folks!
                              OMGOMG..... One of my best Friend....... Change his wardrobe.... and now... he looks like Nikola... I was already calling him Tesla because of his hair (same...) and now... OMG!! I'M FALLING IN LOVE!

XD

sorry... lmao
                              ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimzy your dream was intense. love the poems. dont feel like a stalker bc i was totally scanning all of campus for you every two seconds too bad we didnt see each other :/ though i loved the fracking school! haha i love especiall that there's a Magner building where people. totally mis-heard my tour guide and thought he said "Magnus" lmfao i was like " WHAT?!"

*happy sigh* so good to be back
                              *HUGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS* OMG I was totally looking for you too...I had to stalk your fb page to make sure I knew what you looked like LMAO But then I was there too late and the whole Open House was already over boo But ROFL about Magner HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That's a plus for the school I suppose Although it's already awesome enough...not that I'm biased or anything But anyway, I'm glad you liked it
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              cept Caldwell Hall is in all seriouness haunted. The story about that building completely trumps The Exorcist and I swear the only reason it's safe to go in there is b/c it has a chapel in it ROFL

OH and I saw THAT GUY who totally reminds me of Niko on campus yesterday...from a distance...I could tell it was him b/c he's always wearing the same outfit I swear, it's got to be the smile. He looks nothing like Niko except for that....and it's driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like such a stalker but it is so. freaking. cute. LOL

btw...I had another weird dream last night involving them too...but mostly Niko...I can't describe it, though. It was too weird
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

One more and then I'll stop. I promise.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X