Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the fic lovin' wish i was going to be updating it soon

as much as those would be adorable as Teslen, i have to say, i dot really see them as the "make out during the sunset on the beach b/c its the mega romantic thing to do" kind of couple...not sure why...
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      im going to DC for an open house at Catholic University this weekend sooo not until next week

trust me i hate it as much as you becausee it is in my head DYINGGG to come out but no. *FML*
      OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
      I GO TO SCHOOL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
        I GO TO SCHOOL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        GET THE HECK OUT!!!
        sigpic

Comment

but...but...I like it
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

but...but...I like it
            hahaha no i meant like, omg i cant blieve it silly! haha thats quite the conincidence!
            sigpic

Comment

hahaha no i meant like, omg i cant blieve it silly! haha thats quite the conincidence!
              Oh, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I am so DUMB and I'm supposed to be a sophomore...oh, wait, that word means "wise fool," nevermind! Book smart, but an idiot everywhere else ROFL

That reminds me of that stupid thing in The Princess Diaries when Mia goes "SHUT UP!" and her grandma's like, "ExCUSE me?!" and then the butler or whoever has to explain that in America it means "Oh my gosh, Wow, geez, etc." LOL

How long will you be here?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I am so DUMB and I'm supposed to be a sophomore...oh, wait, that word means "wise fool," nevermind! Book smart, but an idiot everywhere else ROFL

That reminds me of that stupid thing in The Princess Diaries when Mia goes "SHUT UP!" and her grandma's like, "ExCUSE me?!" and then the butler or whoever has to explain that in America it means "Oh my gosh, Wow, geez, etc." LOL

How long will you be here?
                Not sure yet when im leaving for DC but im going to be on campus there like all sunday for the open house bc im cool and thinking about going to college there

btw for valentines day, are doing anything? i figure if we did Rufflemas over on the Thunk thread we should probably do something here...like...*ponders then GETS IT*... like are we going to do Teslentine?! :

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THIS IS MY 1,000 POST!!! damn. haha
                Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 20 January 2010, 07:17 PM. Reason: ONE THOUSAND POSTS
                sigpic

Comment

Not sure yet when im leaving for DC but im going to be on campus there like all sunday for the open house bc im cool and thinking about going to college there

btw for valentines day, are doing anything? i figure if we did Rufflemas over on the Thunk thread we should probably do something here...like...*ponders then GETS IT*... like are we going to do Teslentine?! :

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THIS IS MY 1,000 POST!!! damn. haha
                  AAAAH if only I wasn't a commuter...OH WAIT I think I'm going to be there on Sun. anyway b/c I think I have a club meeting in the afternoon LOLZ

AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! *more confetti*

Teslentine? LOL I LIKE IT
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

AAAAH if only I wasn't a commuter...OH WAIT I think I'm going to be there on Sun. anyway b/c I think I have a club meeting in the afternoon LOLZ

AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! *more confetti*

Teslentine? LOL I LIKE IT
                    well maybe we'll bump into each other

haha i thought Teslentine was pretty creative. Im thinking we should just tie into the Year of the Ship though, just for sanities sake of not having to write a bazilion fics
                    sigpic

Comment

well maybe we'll bump into each other

haha i thought Teslentine was pretty creative. Im thinking we should just tie into the Year of the Ship though, just for sanities sake of not having to write a bazilion fics
                      LOL
                      Maybe I will be around early and stalk the food court while pretending to act normal. LOLOLOLLL
                      No, I'm not a creeper...

Wait a minute...if it's an open house then why hasn't my mommy mentioned it? O.o She works in the Campus Ministry office (free tuition yay lolz...); if there was an open house then she'd probably have to be there Sunday O.o Poor Mommy, she's already stressed out enough this week >_< When you have to deal with the finances of community service organizations and two scatterbrained priests who are obsessed with their iPhones...yeah, that'll do you in. Which is why she's always tired

Anyway...yeah...we should probably keep it simple with the fics...otherwise we'll all kill ourselves from brain overload Although added *squeeage* is always nice
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        I should catch up better.
                        But I agree.

I'd love to see them have a difference of opinion in front of others and switching to serbian to keep it somewhat private. No one would know what it's about and then all off the sudden, Niko cuts Helen of with an English ''...Because I love you!''
                        *nods*
                        SEEE?!?! You can so totally write Teslen!

Keaira that second chapter was beautiful. I can't wait to see where it goes.

On the subject of vampires, all my friends know that in my opinion, Twilight is of the devil. But now, thanks to Sanctuary, I now have indisputable proof that God is out there too.

*looks over at clone who smirks in that sexy way of his*
                        OMG--Hallelujah!
                        *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                          ...I say someone *cough cough Zoe* Should TOTALLY make a picture like that! Draw it, computerize it (or whatever the heck you guys do). PLLEEEAASSEE!!
                          Alright, next drawing is a kiss! XD under the rain I like it! ^^

Comment

LOL
                            Maybe I will be around early and stalk the food court while pretending to act normal. LOLOLOLLL
                            No, I'm not a creeper...

Wait a minute...if it's an open house then why hasn't my mommy mentioned it? O.o She works in the Campus Ministry office (free tuition yay lolz...); if there was an open house then she'd probably have to be there Sunday O.o Poor Mommy, she's already stressed out enough this week >_< When you have to deal with the finances of community service organizations and two scatterbrained priests who are obsessed with their iPhones...yeah, that'll do you in. Which is why she's always tired

Anyway...yeah...we should probably keep it simple with the fics...otherwise we'll all kill ourselves from brain overload Although added *squeeage* is always nice
                            lol you should totally do that and no i wouldnt find it creepy at all actually considering i'll be keeping an eye out for you

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                            Alright, next drawing is a kiss! XD under the rain I like it! ^^
                            YESS IM SO EXCITED
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL!

you guys never cease to amaze me!

So much insanity around here!

Keaira: as usual, W O N D E R F U L! SOoooooo....When is the next chapter coming?

Zoe: oooooooooooh! I want to see that! I'm a big fan of your works!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                                LOL!

you guys never cease to amaze me!

So much insanity around here!

Keaira: as usual, W O N D E R F U L! SOoooooo....When is the next chapter coming?

Zoe: oooooooooooh! I want to see that! I'm a big fan of your works!!!
                                next chapter...next week

I wanna second that Zoe i simply adore all your work
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X