No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headaches= litteral pains... i should know i get em on a regualr basis.

@ Sam, get better soon..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post

@ Sam, get better soon..
      sorry to hear that CKO!

yeah they're pain in the a$$...
      sigpic

Comment

@ Sam, get better soon..
        I am sorry to hear that too. Headaches are evil.
        And thanks. I wish you some good feelings :-)
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Oohhh they are thats for sure.

eta: course if i have one (thankfully not today) they get so bad that im litterally in tears and all i really wanna do is sleep.. course i do work in nursing home as a dietary aide and those bloody florecent lites so dont help... the tiny constant buzz.
          sigpic

Comment

eta: course if i have one (thankfully not today) they get so bad that im litterally in tears and all i really wanna do is sleep.. course i do work in nursing home as a dietary aide and those bloody florecent lites so dont help... the tiny constant buzz.
            Oouch...I get migraines pretty often too...Can't stand the lights...And I work on a computer all day so it's not helping...

I'm sorry for you
            sigpic

Comment

I am glad I don´t have migraines. My grandma has them, and she is crazy from it, when she got one. I am glad you are feeling good, now.
              And btw, you are a nurse ? I am a nurse too. :-) But I still study.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                I am glad I don´t have migraines. My grandma has them, and she is crazy from it, when she got one. I am glad you are feeling good, now.
                And btw, you are a nurse ? I am a nurse too. :-) But I still study.
                nope... i work in the kitchen, dietary aide. i help serve the meals to the res, prep snacks, drinks, do dishes ect.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, sorry. And do you enjoy it ? Do you like the work ? I did my practical lessons in the hospital and here were dietary nurses. I think that it is the same, isn´t it? And during our conversation about nurses or dietary aide .... I though out a new idea for a drabble.
                  Vampy Nikola at the dentist. LOL.

Comment

there are times when i don't... but i enjoy getting to know the residents.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm with Twinnie on Niko's powers. Spoilers below just in case; for Sleepers.

Spoiler:
                      I was absolutely crushed that he's no longer immortal--as proved by my fic Don't Die Before I Do which is mostly Helen obsessing over his new frailty.
                      And if he had no powers at all, I think I would have sobbed, cos he was just so horrified to be "ordinary". As it stands, bittersweet is okay with me. I'm excited to see where his powers go...

Btw, I finished the next chapter in Don't Die Before I Do, but it needs an edit. I'm going to tentatively say that it will be up within the next two days!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

Spoiler:
                        I was absolutely crushed that he's no longer immortal--as proved by my fic Don't Die Before I Do which is mostly Helen obsessing over his new frailty.
                        And if he had no powers at all, I think I would have sobbed, cos he was just so horrified to be "ordinary". As it stands, bittersweet is okay with me. I'm excited to see where his powers go...

Btw, I finished the next chapter in Don't Die Before I Do, but it needs an edit. I'm going to tentatively say that it will be up within the next two days!!!!
                        I'm totally agree with you on that!

Oooooh 2 days? Looking forward!
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles CKO* Get some rest and dream of Teslen fluff; that should make you feel better

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                          About the magneto thing, I'm just sad he isn't immortal anymore...
                          Plus he has magnetic eyes!

But I loved his vampy side...

So I'm divided...50% sad, 50% happy he at least has some kind of powers
                          Spoiler:
                          Same. I LOVED him as a vampire and I was so when he got de-vamped But his "magnetism" is really cute and it makes for good puns Still...I don't want them to abandon the whole vampire storyline yet; I still don't believe they all died off.

Ideally, I'd like to see him eventually re-vamped WITH his magnetic powers. Then we'd have super Magneto-Vamp. That would be sweet.

^although that would probably drive Helen crazy. But still

'nyhoo...I'm always preoccupied with Teslen too (yeah, I DID come up with the name )...

Oh, and did you guys see the Helen/Niko BABIES? I think they're like, 2 pages back or something
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            *huggles CKO* Get some rest and dream of Teslen fluff; that should make you feel better

Spoiler:
                            Same. I LOVED him as a vampire and I was so when he got de-vamped But his "magnetism" is really cute and it makes for good puns Still...I don't want them to abandon the whole vampire storyline yet; I still don't believe they all died off.

Ideally, I'd like to see him eventually re-vamped WITH his magnetic powers. Then we'd have super Magneto-Vamp. That would be sweet.

^although that would probably drive Helen crazy. But still

'nyhoo...I'm always preoccupied with Teslen too (yeah, I DID come up with the name )...

Oh, and did you guys see the Helen/Niko BABIES? I think they're like, 2 pages back or something
                            Yeah I saw that and I was like "Aaaaaaaaw"! So adorably cute!!! :3

I was pretty it was you that invented Teslen
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              AWWW I KNOW it so would. *squee*

I just want to see Niko with a little kid on the show. It would be SO cute. *plays Jedi mind tricks on Damian again...make my spinoff character real! *

Honestly, if they could make my little made-up character Taryn be an actual character, that would make my day. Then we'd have a little girl hanging off Niko in every one of his episodes... Imagine Helen's reaction to all that...she'd probably secretly think it'd be the most adorable thing EVER

And then they could adopt her and they'd all live happily ever after YAY
                              That would be pretty fracknig ideal. *also uses mind tricks on damian bc i want some Teslen Family on the show! *

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

Spoiler:

YESSS NEW CHAPTER!!! im currently working on chapter two of my story

Twinnie and CKO feel better soon
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I wish they could have a little baby. It would be SO ADORABLE *squee* Niko falling asleep with baby...AWWWWWWWWWWW

And YAY FICS

I seriously need to get on that...but I have one more class to go in about an hour
                                I'm totally not reading what I'm supposed to
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X