Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Dearest MissCheerfully and Nad

HOLY FRACK!!! those are so incredible awesome!! The chemistry that comes through *fans self* wooww

Love Keaira

I would also like to add my support to the "Clone Jonathon Young" campaign. although i have to admit, they'd probably want to make it a secret or make sure they make enough JY clones to go around bc i know that i would definately try to get my hands on one Though, any risk taken to bring us more Teslen would totally be worth!!!
    Thanks!

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    Thanks, and you sign is awesome, I love it ^^
    And thank you too!

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
    So I have a really dumb question, and you can all shun me if need be. I really want a cool signature like all of you but mine suck ...*sniffle*....can I just use one of yours? *hangs head in shame*
    I can make you a custom one if you want?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ayla142 you should definately except Nad's offer! you'll have one of the coolest sigs around garuntee
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I was going to propose to do one for you, but I've seen nad did first xD

Comment

omg! thanks thanks thhaannkkkss!!! You have totally just made my entire day, if not my month or year.
          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Ayla142 you should definately except Nad's offer! you'll have one of the coolest sigs around garuntee
            Aww! What an awesome sales pitch!
            *hugs*

I was going to propose to do one for you, but I've seen nad did first xD
            It's because we're all just too darn helpfull! *nods*
            Maybe more of us need sig rotation!

omg! thanks thanks thhaannkkkss!!! You have totally just made my entire day, if not my month or year.
            Just PM me with your wishes. Pics, quotes, colours, style... I aim to please. And if you don't know what you want, I'll come up with something.
            ...After I had some sleep.
            If that was aimed at me, that is
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Aww! What an awesome sales pitch!
              *hugs*
              haha your welcome! its so true though! i find myself in love with like all the sigs on your sig. rotation! haha

p.s. just a generally FYI, my brain has been really cool to me and i got this hinky idea for a new chapter fanfic that i may write i gotta run the idea by somebody first sooo yeah. be on the look out for a new fic by yours truly

oh and Nikki updated her story, from here to eternity incase you folks didnt know or she hasnt self promoted it around here tis a good chapter
              sigpic

Comment

Just PM me with your wishes. Pics, quotes, colours, style... I aim to please. And if you don't know what you want, I'll come up with something.
                ...After I had some sleep.
                If that was aimed at me, that is
                Thanks so much Nad! Yes it was aimed at you
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

It's because we're all just too darn helpfull! *nods*
                  Maybe more of us need sig rotation!
                  Ahaa, Teslenites are united =P
                  seriously, I think we're more than John/Helen shippers.... do Martin and Damian know that??????!

Anyway, now we know Amanda is with us
                  *squeeeeee*

Comment

Ahaa, Teslenites are united =P
                    seriously, I think we're more than John/Helen shippers.... do Martin and Damian know that??????!

Anyway, now we know Amanda is with us
                    *squeeeeee*
                    we are so united! we're a freaking family over here! hahaha

I hope that those crazies know that! and if they don't somebody should tell them! either way we have Amanda on our side...HOW CAN WE FAIL NOW?!...oh wait thats right WE CAN'T!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

we are so united! we're a freaking family over here! hahaha

I hope that those crazies know that! and if they don't somebody should tell them! either way we have Amanda on our side...HOW CAN WE FAIL NOW?!...oh wait thats right WE CAN'T!!!!
                      Yeah! ahaaa, just for these words, I "absolutly adores and loves" her

Comment

Yeah! ahaaa, just for these words, I "absolutly adores and loves" her
                        hahaha That basically made my year bc now you know somethings going to go down with them!! i mean, you can't deny Amanda!!
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha That basically made my year bc now you know somethings going to go down with them!! i mean, you can't deny Amanda!!
                          Nope. No they cant! I cant wait for S3!! *sighs* but I guess until then fics will have to suffice! So we'll have to make sure ppl keep updating!
                          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Nope. No they cant! I cant wait for S3!! *sighs* but I guess until then fics will have to suffice! So we'll have to make sure ppl keep updating!
                            OR people could join in the Year of the Ship thing me and dearest mimzy came up with and me and rose have written for just sayin'
                            sigpic

Comment

OR people could join in the Year of the Ship thing me and dearest mimzy came up with and me and rose have written for just sayin'
                              What are you talking about my dear Keaira? I feel the need to be updated here...
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Holly crap that's awesome DutchIndeed!!!!
                                I just have made these xD
                                HOT!! *drool*

Comment

Working...
                                X