No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an idea after seeing the episode: big Bertha works with magnetic pulses, right? So what if Helen, which has obviously some problems right now and I'm not sure if she can't count on one the other head houses calls an old friend to help her-you know who I mean to help her? Nikola's magnetic power could be useful, he could stop big Bertha and Helen could be very...grateful if you know what I mean. God I hate cliffhangers!!! Why do we have to wait until fall? Anyway, I'm hoping for a very big amount of Tesla in S3.

Comment

Keep those spoilerags in mind, please!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      i also watched most of the marathon of season two that was before the season finale and come with two things which i'll also put in spoilers incase some silly people havent seen those episodes
      Spoiler:
      in Next Tuesday we see Olaf who Helen was "considering" going on a romantic get away with. What do we all make of that? Especially since, (like druitt) he was bald. do we think that his baldness was just a fluke of casting or purposeful as part of Helen's characterization? I'm just curious what other shippers make this

whew. I'm turning into Mimzy with my little mini-essays here
      Next Tuesday:

I think that
      Spoiler:
      Olaf was a case of mis casting. Don't get me wrong, the actor is probably awesome, but the character was totally out of place. I mean, seriously. Helen and a guy like that? *shakes head* I dare to say that it was unbelievable, even if they would have chosen him for baldness

No. Not buying Olaf at all. *shudders*

Anyway. Bring on season 3! I hope they really do manage to get out guy in as many eps as possible. I'm sorry for JY's theater fans, but I hope he's available a lot. Helen and Niko on the same screen is magic, shippy or not.
      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 16 January 2010, 11:53 AM.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Next Tuesday:

I think that
        Spoiler:
        Olaf was a case of mis casting. Don't get me wrong, the actor is probably awesome, but the character was totally out of place. I mean, seriously. Helen and a guy like that? *shakes head* I dare to say that it was unbelievable, even if they would have chosed him for baldness

No. Not buying Olaf at all. *shudders*

Anyway. Bring on season 3! I hope they really do manage to get out guy in as many eps as possible. I'm sorry for JY's theater fans, but I hope he's available a lot. Helen and Niko on the same screen is magic, shippy or not.
        Spoiler:
        yeah i wasnt buying him either bc, as you said, the character was just so out of place and essentially random. i cant really see Helen with a guy like that either, especially when she Nikola totally available

I am so excited for season 3 and every friday is going to be such a drag now lol And yes apologies to the JY Theater fans but he seriously needs to be in almost all of the next season
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
          yeah i wasnt buying him either bc, as you said, the character was just so out of place and essentially random. i cant really see Helen with a guy like that either, especially when she Nikola totally available

I am so excited for season 3 and every friday is going to be such a drag now lol And yes apologies to the JY Theater fans but he seriously needs to be in almost all of the next season

Next tuesday:

Haha.
          Spoiler:
          Yeah. She's surrounded by gorgeous men from all over and some of them, like say... Nikola Tesla () are increadibly cool and overwhelmingly sexy and she choses Olaf? Why? Because he's filthy rich?

Helen has bad taste in men.

We need Niko to save her from awful choices.

...And maybe it's good for the JY Theater Fans as well.
          Having him on DVD, looking dashing and acting fab...
          Amanda wants him as a regular, can't go against the wishes of the EP and leading lady, right?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Next tuesday:

Haha.
            Spoiler:
            Yeah. She's surrounded by gorgeous men from all over and some of them, like say... Nikola Tesla () are increadibly cool and overwhelmingly sexy and she choses Olaf? Why? Because he's filthy rich?

Helen has bad taste in men.

We need Niko to save her from awful choices.

...And maybe it's good for the JY Theater Fans as well.
            Having him on DVD, looking dashing and acting fab...
            Amanda wants him as a regular, can't go against the wishes of the EP and leading lady, right?

Spoiler:
            EXACLTY! just because he owns a football(soccer for my fellow americans ) team and is rich! *shakes head* she really does have terrible taste in men. i'd hate to see who she was with after Druitt before Olaf...ew they both have terrible names lol Nikola does seriously need to save her from these choices!

hmm. thats a good point! bc then they can watch it over and over....and over and over and over
            No they certainly cant go against Amanda's wishes! *crosses fingers and hopes they dont*
            sigpic

Comment

IK IK double post but, just heard these lyrics on the radio (because i was going to put a CD on and for some reason the radio was on...) aand try and tell me they dont make you lot think of *THE* scene from Sleepers

"I alone am the one you don’t know you need take heed, feed your ego
              Make me blind when your eyes close sink when you get close tie me to the bedpost

I alone am the one you don’t know you need you don’t know you need me. make me
              Blind when your eyes close, time me to the bed post."

sigpic

Comment

IK IK double post but, just heard these lyrics on the radio (because i was going to put a CD on and for some reason the radio was on...) aand try and tell me they dont make you lot think of *THE* scene from Sleepers

"I alone am the one you don’t know you need take heed, feed your ego
                Make me blind when your eyes close sink when you get close tie me to the bedpost

I alone am the one you don’t know you need you don’t know you need me. make me
                Blind when your eyes close, time me to the bed post."

That is so PERFECT! Ooh, now if only that would happen in the show...
                Hm. Might have to change the rating, tho, if y'know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                  That is so PERFECT! Ooh, now if only that would happen in the show...
                  Hm. Might have to change the rating, tho, if y'know what I mean.
                  I so would not mind that! haha itd be well worth!
                  sigpic

Comment

those lyrics are perfect!!! *sighs*
                    and is anyone else dying for people to update their fanfics?? like the: "Dont die before I do" ? omg love love lloooovvveee!!! *SQUEEEE!!!*
                    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                      those lyrics are perfect!!! *sighs*
                      and is anyone else dying for people to update their fanfics?? like the: "Dont die before I do" ? omg love love lloooovvveee!!! *SQUEEEE!!!*
                      This fic is awesome, one of the best Niko/Helen I ever read =D
                      That's amazing that as much new fics has been wrote after Sleepers ^^
                      I'm writing one, but I've got a problem... a little one xD, English isn't my 1st language so I'll need a B-reader, some people proposed me their help on FF.net, so I hope they still okay ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                        This fic is awesome, one of the best Niko/Helen I ever read =D
                        That's amazing that as much new fics has been wrote after Sleepers ^^
                        I'm writing one, but I've got a problem... a little one xD, English isn't my 1st language so I'll need a B-reader, some people proposed me their help on FF.net, so I hope they still okay ^^
                        Ohhh!! new fic! I bet it will be amazing! Well if they decide not to I love beta reading!
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

I've seen the finale!!
                          Spoiler:
                          I like it but I miss Tesla. I want him in next season's premiere.
                          Omg, Will dancing, lol, and the ending... Noooooo!!!

Comment

I'm already suffering from Teslen withdrawal...

Spoiler:
                            They seriously need to bring him back...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                              I'm already suffering from Teslen withdrawal...

Spoiler:
                              They seriously need to bring him back...
                              Amanda said they'll do, the problem is that JY is very busy because of his theater company, I think they'll do their best. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                                Amanda said they'll do, the problem is that JY is very busy because of his theater company, I think they'll do their best. ^^
                                Yeah, well, maybe they could clone him? For real?

I'm sure there's a way...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X