Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
    I personnaly use Photoshop CS3 and sometimes Illustrator. I find my free ressources on the internet (textures, fonts,...) and I take the images from sanctuary-caps

Hope I've been able to help you a little
    Thanks for the help Tesla_Twin. Alittle more then what I was kind of hoping to spend but I'm going to keep looking around. Thanks again!

And is anyone else as excited as I am for the season finale thats going on right now? *SQUEEEE!!!!*
    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

I gotta hurry and get this out before everyone freaks about the finale. It's my January fic for Snowed-In and it's called We Never Speak of This.

Enjoy, fellow shippers!!

I was out with friends, so I missed the beginning of the finale and I don't want to come in in the middle. I can only hope there's an encore later tonight. Ahhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
        I was out with friends, so I missed the beginning of the finale and I don't want to come in in the middle. I can only hope there's an encore later tonight. Ahhhhh!
        Spoiler:

LivHanna send all the episodes on Youtube, I think It'll be available in the following days ^^ laybe tomorrow! ^^

Comment

I swear my tv hates me. It kept cutting out throughout the entire finale. And then....the last 3 minutes didn't come in at all. *hits head against repeatly* GAHHH!!!! I WANT TO KILL MY TV! ......*sigh* but what I saw was amazing!
          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

It's airing again right now! =O
            ...I'm gonna go to bed, in france it's 5:30am ... XD
            Spoiler:
            Ahh I hope Nikola will save Magnus in the next season =P

Comment

It was awesome ...
              I saw it ( even if SyFy doesn´t broadcast n the Czech republic ) . I used TVU player. :-)

Spoiler:
              It was great, I often felt sorry for Helen. But the ending .. whoaaaa.... I can´t wait for season 3.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                It's airing again right now! =O
                ...I'm gonna go to bed, in france it's 5:30am ... XD
                Spoiler:
                Ahh I hope Nikola will save Magnus in the next season =P
                Spoiler:
                me too! Because we all know John cant do anything but kill people so thats gonna get her no where. and so we are left the better option: Our Tesla in shining armor! yay!
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

OMG, I cant wait to see the finale! Is it good? Is it good for us?

I hope Tesla is in it!

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    Spoiler:

LivHanna send all the episodes on Youtube, I think It'll be available in the following days ^^ laybe tomorrow! ^^
                    Thanks, but I ended up seeing the encore. ^_^ And holy crap! It was a good ep and I just reviewed it at length on the episode's thread, but

Spoiler:
                    what I really want to see is Nikola and that Forsythe guy meet each other!!! I mean, wouldn't that be hilarious? They're kind of the same type of person--which is probably why I loved him so much. Not to worry, I'm not cheating on Niko. *ruffles clone*. But having a guy like Forsythe as the villain made me miss Niko a little less.

Please don't kill me.

Oh, also, I totally think they could put Nikola in next season's premiere. I mean, the whole time they were talking about magnetic fields and whatnot in the ep, I was nearly bouncing up and down on my couch going, "Niko's comin', Niko's comin'!!"

But he never did.

Comment

bloody evil! CLIFFY... is it sad when i say I already want S3 to be here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post

Spoiler:
                        me too! Because we all know John cant do anything but kill people so thats gonna get her no where. and so we are left the better option: Our Tesla in shining armor! yay!
                        Ahhh yeah, he is already OUR heroe, why not Helen's ?
                        =P

Comment

I haven't seen the episode but apparently it was good for H/J shippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                            I haven't seen the episode but apparently it was good for H/J shippers.
                            Pfft. Uh...no. Thank god, no. Sadly it wasn't good for H/N shippers either.

Comment

Pfft. Uh...no. Thank god, no.
                              It makes me feel better.

Pfft. Uh...no. Thank god, no. Sadly it wasn't good for H/N shippers either.
                              Oh, I was expecting a good N/H interaction!

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                                YAY! FIC! *happy dance* I want to read it now! *pouts*

Oh, and I (finally) finished my Teslenites' sig :

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/a...teslenites.jpg

I like the result for once
                                Maybe I'll use it for my sig...don't know...

Hope you'll like it
                                I LOVE ITT!!!

I gotta hurry and get this out before everyone freaks about the finale. It's my January fic for Snowed-In and it's called We Never Speak of This.

Enjoy, fellow shippers!!

YAYY! somebody else decided to participate *runs off to read and review*

Ok here's my spiel about the Finale:
                                Spoiler:
                                I love Paul McGillion but i freaking HATE HIS CHARACTER! ARGG THEY CANT DO THAT TO HELEN!! She is the fracking reason they are heads of houses to begin with!!! (btw everytime they say heads of houses i think of harry potter, anybody else? ) So frustratingg. Also very annoying that Nikola wasn't even mentioned im hoping that he's just back at Old City helping Big Guy run things or sumthing and that he'll be in Season 3 all the time. I had this crazy idea for a fanfic based after everything with Big Bertha is settled that if Helen isn't reinstated that maybe her and Nikola make a secret plan (kind of like she and Big Guy did in "Veritas") like she disappears for a long while and then out of nowhere Nikola goes wild and wreaks all kind of havoc and the only way he'll stop is if Helen gets Old city back so they agree to his terms and then once she's back she confides to will henry kate and big guy that she and nikola had planned the whole thing in her villa Anyways. Thats my spiel about that. oh and I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!

i also watched most of the marathon of season two that was before the season finale and come with two things which i'll also put in spoilers incase some silly people havent seen those episodes
                                Spoiler:
                                in Next Tuesday we see Olaf who Helen was "considering" going on a romantic get away with. What do we all make of that? Especially since, (like druitt) he was bald. do we think that his baldness was just a fluke of casting or purposeful as part of Helen's characterization? I'm just curious what other shippers make this

my other thing is that during Haunted when Druitt tells Helen he loves her. anybody else think that she had the most bland expression on her face. I mean when Nikola said that to her back in Rome she was shocked and what not and every interaction with him since then she has shown some kind of caring attitude toward him, even when he's turned obnoxious trust fund brats into vamps. BUt with Druitt, its totally different. Kate can tell Big Guy she thinks Helen has the hots for "tall bald and dangerous" all she wants I will always disagree with that becuase IMO the way Helen reacts (re-viving Druitt or not) just doesnt show it.

whew. I'm turning into Mimzy with my little mini-essays here
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X