Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
    I love Sleepers's podcast. I agree with DutchIndeed about wishing they talked more about the episode. Do they make the new commentaries for the DVD or just use podcasts?
    They make new ones
    That's why they're goofing of so much on the podcasts ...because they can.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
      Brilliant animation Pan. Would it be okay for me to use it on my LJ? I'd give you full credit and resize it to fit with my other animations. I understand completely if you don't want me too

Please, you guys don't need to give credit or ask for permission, just take it!

A banner:

Comment

Pan, your gifs and banners are totally awesome !

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        hmmm. once this calendar stuff is done (or maybe during) somebody should make a signature pic about the Teslenites for us!
        I'm doing one right now (did you read my mind? O_O)
        But I'm still not happy with it yet...might post it tomorrow
        sigpic

Comment

very lovely
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
            Please, you guys don't need to give credit or ask for permission, just take it!

A banner:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9787/teslenbanner.jpg
            Oooh, sexy.
            This ship is hot *nods*

Nice banner!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I forgot, but I've done a Teslenite banner some days ago ^^

EDIT : Ahhh This one is working on my signature!!!

Comment

^ hot!!!
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                  I forgot, but I've done a Teslenite banner some days ago ^^
                  http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ZouilleTMF.jpg

EDIT : Ahhh This one is working on my signature!!!
                  OMG! How could you forget!!

it's awesome, as always
                  sigpic

Comment

mmm nice
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks! You are very fast guys Oo

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                        Thanks! You are very fast guys Oo
                        we have vampiric speed
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                          we have vampiric speed
                          lmao! no doubt ><

Comment

Wow, MissCheerfully, your sig is simply amazing!!!! *thud*

I'm doing one right now (did you read my mind? O_O)
                            But I'm still not happy with it yet...might post it tomorrow
                            I can't wait to see it!

I'm going to watch Haunted, too bad Tesla isn't in the epi.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much shippy artwork OMGGGGGG!!! ME WUVS!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333

Actually, yes. There was this time I went to Paris, and I saw a replica of the Narnia lamppost...I stared at it for 10 minutes (desperatly looking for an umbrella to appear ) then took a pic' of it...so yeah...I'm quite obsessive too
                              HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Narnia OT:

Spoiler:
                              Yeah, I tend to freak out over lampposts and wardrobes...when I was in Florence, Italy I sat in a wardrobe that was in our hotel room for like, 2 minutes, but then I got bored so I left And back when Disney was still in contract with Walden Media for the movies (they were being stupid about release dates so they ended the contract and now the movies are under Fox, it's so dumb ) I got a pic by the model lamppost they had in Disney World's Hollywood Studios, and I went through the Narnia exhibit--they had actual props and costumes from the first movie. And then the next year I went back to DW after our cruise, and I got a pic with "Prince Caspian" and went through another exhibit where they had some of the armor and stuff from the 1st and 2nd movies. It was AMAZING ^_^

I even have a plastic version of King Peter's sword that makes noise when you swing it around xD and a stuffed Reepicheep toy that I made the mascot for my group at summer camp last year xD My preschoolers were the "Noble Narnians" ROFL

yes I am very obsessed

which reminds me, in hit me last night that if anybody besides myself decides to do this fic challenges and its still around in April we should have that months theme be "Helen and Nikola: ON A BOAT!!"
                              OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wouldn't that work better for summer? I thought April was going to be "kissing in the rain" or something xD
                              So
                              Jan - "snowed in"
                              Feb -
                              March -
                              April - boat? rain?

SOMEONE HELP US COME UP WITH FEBRUARY
                              AND SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME AND KEAIRA HAVE TO PARTICIPATE WE ARE NOT DOING ALL THE WORK FOR YOU lol

HEY THERE WELCOME!!! sorry i totally didn't say that sooner

Spoiler:
                              I love when Nikola gets all snark-fest on Druitt! I totally wish there would be a legit fight between them only because Nikola would own.

Spoiler:
                              OMG YES. There NEEDS to be a fight...I think it's going to happen eventually... Anyway, last night I got this genius idea (which is kind of angsty, but bear with me). You know how I had that crazy idea that not all vamps are dead and that Kate has this half-sister (totally self-insert character ) who's part-vamp? And how I thought the only way they'd re-vamp Niko was probably to save his life or something? Well, I just thought...

So, something is going wrong in abnormal-world. And then John shows up again and everybody goes out to try and stop him or whatever, but then he tries to attack Helen and Niko (whom Helen told to stay at the Sanctuary b/c she's afraid of him dying) just shows up randomly and tries to save her. And then he and John start fighting, but then Niko accidentally makes a wrong move and John stabs! him...and Helen's like "NOOOOOOOOOO" and so basically she has to make the decision whether to spare John or Niko (b/c she obviously has this serious issue with shooting John). But she finally decides to shoot him to get him away and to save Niko, and then John teleports away. So essentially, it's like the final straw for her--she's finally able to let go of the weird attachment to John and move on, except now dear Niko is mortally wounded

And so she's like "NO" and they get him back to the Sanctuary, but he's dying And she doesn't know what to do, so half-vamp mini-Freelander is like, "I think my blood might save him...I'm not sure but it's the only thing we have left," so Helen injects that into him and it re-activates his vamp genes and therefore he survives.

YAY. xD

*uses mind-powers on Damian and James Thorpe*
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

for FEB.... maybe something dealing w/ Valentines day
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X