Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yeah I know Rose talked about that, but I was wondering about the Niko from the show, you know. The "real one" . I'm wondergin what would have happened if he was here during "Haunted". Would he have killed Baldy? (I like that nickname lolz) Or just insulted him? Or get angry at Helen for reviving him?
    I too would like to see a real fight between Niko and Jack. That'd be quite epic indeed ...Niko would totally kick his ass though...vampire or not...
    Spoiler:
    well i cant take credit for "baldy," that was all Ashley ( miss herrrr! she'd totally be a fan of Nikola and Helen!! ) I think if Nikola was present during Haunted he probably woulda opened a can of whoop ass on Druitt for hurting Helen and be confused over Helen's most illogical actions as far as reviving him (and yes i just went all Spock on you ). Also he totally woulda saved Helen from being stuck in the cell with Druitt using his magnetic abilities to move the door aside and letting Helen out and keeping Druitt in. but hey, thats me
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
      Spoiler:
      Honestly if Niko was there I think he would have not necessarily snapped and killed Baldy (lol). I picture him more just immediately stepping between the two of them and using his brain to run Jack in circles. B/c making an enemy feel as though there is no one more idiotic than themselves is more enjoyable to Nikola than killing them--unlike Jack's view...

But that's just my opinion.

On the topic of that fight, they better at least do a flashback of an epic duel. It's begging to be written and I don't think I did it justice in my fic.
      Spoiler:
      On the contrary, I thought your fight was quite good

I agree with you. I don't think he would have killed Druitt. Probably would have protected Helen by stepping between the two (maybe landing a punch or two in the process) and tried to maybe knock him out...
      He knows Druitt is important to Helen, so if he killed him, she would be quite mad at him...*which would ruin our plans*
      But maybe he would have gotten mad seeing Helen hurt...I mean, he does have a temper!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Spoiler:
      well i cant take credit for "baldy," that was all Ashley ( miss herrrr! she'd totally be a fan of Nikola and Helen!! ) I think if Nikola was present during Haunted he probably woulda opened a can of whoop ass on Druitt for hurting Helen and be confused over Helen's most illogical actions as far as reviving him (and yes i just went all Spock on you ). Also he totally woulda saved Helen from being stuck in the cell with Druitt using his magnetic abilities to move the door aside and letting Helen out and keeping Druitt in. but hey, thats me
      Spoiler:
      Yeah...Ashley was awesome...I don't know if she'd be a fan of H/N...I can picture her saying:"So..you've traded Baldy for Skinny ?"
      Back on topic: as I said, I'm not sure he would have killed Druitt, knowing it would upset Helen...But that doesn't mean he wouldn't have kicked his a** and then knock him out. And I think he would have moved him to a secure location himself...*imagines Niko and Baldy alone in a room...FIIIIIIGHT*
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        On the contrary, I thought your fight was quite good

I agree with you. I don't think he would have killed Druitt. Probably would have protected Helen by stepping between the two (maybe landing a punch or two in the process) and tried to maybe knock him out...
        He knows Druitt is important to Helen, so if he killed him, she would be quite mad at him...*which would ruin our plans*
        But maybe he would have gotten mad seeing Helen hurt...I mean, he does have a temper!

Spoiler:
        Yeah...Ashley was awesome...I don't know if she'd be a fan of H/N...I can picture her saying:"So..you've traded Baldy for Skinny ?"
        Back on topic: as I said, I'm not sure he would have killed Druitt, knowing it would upset Helen...But that doesn't mean he wouldn't have kicked his a** and then knock him out. And I think he would have moved him to a secure location himself...*imagines Niko and Baldy alone in a room...FIIIIIIGHT*
        Spoiler:
        About Ashley:haha or maybe "Vampy" or " Mr. Ego" or sumthing like that hahaha

On Topic: Yeah Rose, im with Tesla_Twin here, your fight was so good! And i agree, I think i just want Druitt dead for hurting Helen all these years but Nikola probably wouldnt have killed baldy if only because he wouldnt wanna hurt Helen...unlike baldy who seems to not care whether he hurts her or not...but he woulda done something to protect her!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
          About Ashley:haha or maybe "Vampy" or " Mr. Ego" or sumthing like that hahaha

On Topic: Yeah Rose, im with Tesla_Twin here, your fight was so good! And i agree, I think i just want Druitt dead for hurting Helen all these years but Nikola probably wouldnt have killed baldy if only because he wouldnt wanna hurt Helen...unlike baldy who seems to not care whether he hurts her or not...but he woulda done something to protect her!
          Spoiler:
          Yeah...HE is a gentleman, unlike Baldy-I-don't-care-about-anyone-but-me-or-slicing-women-open-for-fun
          *Niko cheers in the background*

I like Mr Ego

Ayla142: I'd love to read that
          And yeah, you should make someting for the calendar. I'm sure it'll be cool
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Ayla, make something for the calendar No need to sign up
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *blinks*

You want them to make out like teens on the Sanctuary's kitchen counter.

No?

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              You totally just guessed my fic idea that I've had for a long time now about them accidentally running into each other in the kitchen while getting midnight snacks...and...well... TEEHEE

Originally posted by Pan View Post
              Teslen??? I love it!!!!!!!!! And the smilie is amazing!!

So, I've tried to make something. I told you I suck at it lol.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2562/feb.jpg
              Thankies
              And OMG THAT. IS. SO. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! That has GOT to go on the Calendar OMGGGGGGG!!! Did you send it to Keaira?
              Hey, I was wondering about "Haunted"...

Spoiler:
              What would Nikola's reaction be if he learned that John (or should I say Jack) hit Helen? I think he would be quite pissed off...Maybe it's a good thing John is not around anymore or Niko would have kicked his ass
              Spoiler:
              Oh my goodness I think he would've flipped out! Is it sad that I was actually thinking about this exact question while watching that scene But seriously, I was watching it and I was like, "OMG if Niko was here, he totally would've lost it." I know someone said he would try to outwit John instead, but I think when it comes to Helen, his protective instincts REALLY kick in, and I think he would've tried to beat John up. Like, he would've gotten SOOOOO angry at him that it would've been one of those rare times where he would completely abandon all rational thought and just lose it entirely. From what I've read about the real guy, I think I remember reading that he got into a fight(s)? while at university (over what I don't know). And he was extremely loyal to those he cared about. So since he obviously REALLY cares for Helen, John hitting her would've tipped him into defense mode and I think he would've started to beat him up blindly until Helen would've intervened. Honestly, I don't think he really likes killing anything...but he'll do it if he feels he has to. If John hurts Helen, though, I think he'd be so overcome with protective rage that someone would have to stop him before he went too far without thinking.

But anyway...it gives me a fic idea

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
              And tell me what you think of this idea that I've been nursing in the back of my mind...ok fine....that I've been thinking about constantly all day long and kinda wasn't paying attention to my professors because of it.
              *The Sanctuary team goes off to get an abnormal (duh). After alot of filler (all that gooey caramel stuff that makes it sweeter and longer) the team gets seperated. Helen and Tesla together (hehehehe!) and a few other good bits put in. I'm thinkin' to put in alittle bit of Will n Kate (this is still up in the air), definatly Niko and Helen. whole lotta fluff and stuff.
              OOOOH I LIKE!!! It's kind of similar to an idea I had, but it involves Helen running and accidentally falling off a cliff into the ocean and Niko coming out of nowhere and saving her. Yes I got that idea from New Moon, even though I hate Twilight...but I just thought the idea of Niko rescuing Helen would be nice But anyway I LOVE your idea. Even though I'm more of a Henry/Kate fan than Will/Kate...but I'm ALL for Helen/Niko, so you should totally WRITE IT!!

Spoiler:
              well i cant take credit for "baldy," that was all Ashley ( miss herrrr! she'd totally be a fan of Nikola and Helen!! )
              OMG she would totally be a fan of them I think she'd think Niko was kind of weird at first, but they'd probably end up establishing this funny snarky relationship. I think Ash would really appreciate his sense of humor while pretending not to And would be more comfortable around him than with her dad...b/c she kind of got freaked out/angry around her dad LOL

^and I think the same of Kate, since she's a lot like Ash in terms of snark. (How I wish the two of them could be on the show together; that would be EPIC)
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                And OMG THAT. IS. SO. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! That has GOT to go on the Calendar OMGGGGGGG!!! Did you send it to Keaira?
                I know you're just being nice, lol, but thank you!

No, I didn't send it to her. How can I do it?

Comment

Helen/Nikola... ohhh yes... and i do like Kate/Henry a lot better then Kate/Will
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    Helen/Nikola... ohhh yes... and i do like Kate/Henry a lot better then Kate/Will
                    I LOVE Kate/Henry!!!!!!

Comment

I might have said this before, but there needs to be a "Next Tuesday"-type episode with Helen and Niko stuck in some cave with water and trying to figure out how to get out while not freezing to death or drowning.

Or that getting stranded on an island idea that I think Keaira had

Something that has to do with the two of them getting stuck alone together and water. So far she's been stuck with the two other main guys that she has UST with...but not yet with Niko. If she's gotten stuck with Will in the water twice, locked in a room with John once, then she has to get stuck with Niko at least one time. It's BEGGING to be done...

Besides, so far they've had one ep per season with Helen getting stranded somewhere with water. They should make that a tradition and just replace Will with Niko instead At least one time, but preferably more...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                        Teslen??? I love it!!!!!!!!! And the smilie is amazing!!

So, I've tried to make something. I told you I suck at it lol.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2562/feb.jpg
                        Are you listening closely? You must submit that for the calendar!!! No offense to those I've seen thus far, but this one is definitely my absolute favorite.

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        OMG she would totally be a fan of them I think she'd think Niko was kind of weird at first, but they'd probably end up establishing this funny snarky relationship. I think Ash would really appreciate his sense of humor while pretending not to And would be more comfortable around him than with her dad...b/c she kind of got freaked out/angry around her dad LOL

^and I think the same of Kate, since she's a lot like Ash in terms of snark. (How I wish the two of them could be on the show together; that would be EPIC)
                        Totally agree. At first Ash would be like "WTF, this is an improvement?!" and Niko would be annoyed with the rebellious, smart-mouth, constant reminder that Helen was with John, but in the end they'd grow on each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                          Are you listening closely? You must submit that for the calendar!!! No offense to those I've seen thus far, but this one is definitely my absolute favorite.
                          You're all to kind, thank you. I don't know what I have to do, lol.

Comment

Yeah...it would be cute I think he'd eventually "adopt" her and become very protective of her as he is of Helen. Of course he wouldn't be obvious about the fact that he cares, but Ashley would figure it out and think it was sweet.

And I'm currently trying to make a wallie now Let's see how this goes...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Henry/Kate? Alright! As long as I get some Helen/Tesla fluff in there I'm happy
                              And I LOVVEEEEE the idea for the fan fics! Random cliff? hahahahaa! Sexy Niko wet in the water with the beautiful Helen? I cannot think of anything wrong with this picture. Ah! I totally love this idea!

Happy happy happy!
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*blinks*

You want them to make out like teens on the Sanctuary's kitchen counter.

No?
                                I see absolutely nothing wrong with that image.

Comment

Working...
                                X