Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Haha, Helen/Nikola: It's all in the wardrobe!

OK, I have never made a WP before, but I'd like to give it a go.
    What are the specifics again?

It has to be H/N and...
    Any sizes or themes?
    YAY! One more victim

Size: 1600x1200
    H/N, of course...
    There is no specific theme, but you might like to go with the season
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      YAY! One more victim

Size: 1600x1200
      H/N, of course...
      There is no specific theme, but you might like to go with the season
      When/if I go crazy mad, I will blame you. Simply because you gave me the specifics. I know where you post... Thank you.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I know where you post...
        Ooops!

Your H/N signature would looks great as a wallie, I think

Looking forward to your submission!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
          I love the pics, I'm a Robsten/EB fan, lol. I'd love to see a H/N manip with them!

Btw does this couple have a "nickname" yet? Like Robsten, Brangelina (Brad + Angelina)? lol, I was just thinking about it right now.
          Well, I call it Teslen...lol... and all the supporters are Teslenites. I even made a smilie using that term:

D'oh! Forgot to comment on those pics. Twilight scares me, so I got distracted *shudders*

I especially like the first one for H/N. I don't need snuggling/hugging per se. There's something sexy in simply having them close together. *sighs*
          haha YES that is SO true I love the first one too...I can see that pose totally working with them

Although since they've been close together quite a few times already, I kind of want...more...closeness...if that makes any sense

Originally posted by Pan View Post
          I didn't watch the last episode yet, is it about J/H?
          Yes, kind of. It basically explains what made John "crazy" in the first place. But what I got from it--as evidenced by all my mini-essay things --is that J/H is and has been essentially doomed.

When you watch it you can go back and read what I really thought about it--I don't want to spoil

Btw, on this discussion of Helen-Nikola wardrobe/hair compatibility--Heck YES! Totally compatible! LOL
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm working on a H/N wardrobe art thingy right now...

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            haha YES that is SO true I love the first one too...I can see that pose totally working with them

Although since they've been close together quite a few times already, I kind of want...more...closeness...if that makes any sense
            *blinks*

You want them to make out like teens on the Sanctuary's kitchen counter.

No?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
              Ooops!

Your H/N signature would looks great as a wallie, I think

Looking forward to your submission!
              *nods*
              *raises hand*

Um... where to does one send said submission again?

sigpic

Comment

Please send the link to Keaira Taegan so that she has everything in one place.
                You are also invited to post your wallie here in this thread, of course, as the whole thing is not anonymous anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  Well, I call it Teslen...lol... and all the supporters are Teslenites. I even made a smilie using that term:
                  HOLY CRAP!!! I LOVE THAT!!! I am so putting that somewhere! haha

Btw, on this discussion of Helen-Nikola wardrobe/hair compatibility--Heck YES! Totally compatible! LOL
                  I like to think they are compatiblity via wardrobe is the wardrobe artists way of saying to TPTB that clealy Teslen is the right ship!

(p.s. you loved that i totally just slipped that in there )

I'm working on a H/N wardrobe art thingy right now...

*blinks*

You want them to make out like teens on the Sanctuary's kitchen counter.

No?
                  FRACK YES I DO!!! haha im really excited to see this now
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Teslen??? I love it!!!!!!!!! And the smilie is amazing!!

So, I've tried to make something. I told you I suck at it lol.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2562/feb.jpg

Comment

Hey, I was wondering about "Haunted"...

Spoiler:
                      What would Nikola's reaction be if he learned that John (or should I say Jack) hit Helen? I think he would be quite pissed off...Maybe it's a good thing John is not around anymore or Niko would have kicked his ass
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                        Hey, I was wondering about "Haunted"...

Spoiler:
                        What would Nikola's reaction be if he learned that John (or should I say Jack) hit Helen? I think he would be quite pissed off...Maybe it's a good thing John is not around anymore or Niko would have kicked his ass
                        Spoiler:
                        Rose actually addressed that the story she's been writing! I think while its good on so many levels that Druitts gone (number one being it paves the way for Helen to realize her *true* feelings about Nikola and finally move on from baldy) i kinda also have a secret desire to see a legit fight between them, if only to see Nikola beat him...or kill him...either workds lol
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Rose actually addressed that the story she's been writing! I think while its good on so many levels that Druitts gone (number one being it paves the way for Helen to realize her *true* feelings about Nikola and finally move on from baldy) i kinda also have a secret desire to see a legit fight between them, if only to see Nikola beat him...or kill him...either workds lol
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah I know Rose talked about that, but I was wondering about the Niko from the show, you know. The "real one" . I'm wondergin what would have happened if he was here during "Haunted". Would he have killed Baldy? (I like that nickname lolz) Or just insulted him? Or get angry at Helen for reviving him?
                          I too would like to see a real fight between Niko and Jack. That'd be quite epic indeed ...Niko would totally kick his ass though...vampire or not...
                          sigpic

Comment

*SQUEEE!!* I love coming back on and reading everything! And where is the Calender sign up sheet? I'm totally signing up for that! I would give you something but I'm only somewhat gifted in the art of writing (I'm sure most people would disagree...) and have no idea how the rest of you *bows down to you all!* do it!
                            And tell me what you think of this idea that I've been nursing in the back of my mind...ok fine....that I've been thinking about constantly all day long and kinda wasn't paying attention to my professors because of it.
                            *The Sanctuary team goes off to get an abnormal (duh). After alot of filler (all that gooey caramel stuff that makes it sweeter and longer) the team gets seperated. Helen and Tesla together (hehehehe!) and a few other good bits put in. I'm thinkin' to put in alittle bit of Will n Kate (this is still up in the air), definatly Niko and Helen. whole lotta fluff and stuff.

soooo...whadda ya thunk? go for it? oorrr..... not. I mean are you interested at all?

ok sorry that took up so much space!
                            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

I'm thinkin' he could actually do both. kick butt and kill. haha.
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah I know Rose talked about that, but I was wondering about the Niko from the show, you know. The "real one" . I'm wondergin what would have happened if he was here during "Haunted". Would he have killed Baldy? (I like that nickname lolz) Or just insulted him? Or get angry at Helen for reviving him?
                                I too would like to see a real fight between Niko and Jack. That'd be quite epic indeed ...Niko would totally kick his ass though...vampire or not...
                                Spoiler:
                                Honestly if Niko was there I think he would have not necessarily snapped and killed Baldy (lol). I picture him more just immediately stepping between the two of them and using his brain to run Jack in circles. B/c making an enemy feel as though there is no one more idiotic than themselves is more enjoyable to Nikola than killing them--unlike Jack's view...

But that's just my opinion.

On the topic of that fight, they better at least do a flashback of an epic duel. It's begging to be written and I don't think I did it justice in my fic.

Comment

Working...
                                X