No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla_Twin it was my pleasure. im hoping to get more submissions so we can legit make a calendar

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    And that's clearly not me, the most I can do is a drawing xD
    haha well then, you should totally draw something for the calendar
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Tesla_Twin it was my pleasure. im hoping to get more submissions so we can legit make a calendar

haha well then, you should totally draw something for the calendar

I'm hoping to find the time to do more soon, but I'm currently working on a Tesla drawing, a Niko video and a Helen/Niko video...AAAaaargh, I need more time!!!

Plus, I have to take care of my clone *hugs her beloved clone*
      sigpic

Comment

Tesla_Twin,
        Spoiler:
        I think it's safe to admit that you and me are to blame for the wallies

I so knew you'd go with elaborate stuff! The design of your entries is really great. And you used many of my favorite pics *happy sigh*

I'll see that I make more. There are 12 months in a year, after all

MissCheerfully,
        a drawing would be really cool! *looking forward to it!*
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          Tesla_Twin,
          Spoiler:
          I think it's safe to admit that you and me are to blame for the wallies

I so knew you'd go with elaborate stuff! The design of your entries is really great. And you used many of my favorite pics *happy sigh*

I'll see that I make more. There are 12 months in a year, after all

MissCheerfully,
          a drawing would be really cool! *looking forward to it!*
          Spoiler:
          I didn't want to make such assumptions, but I think you're right
          So, as I said, I loved your walls. You rocks. Seriously.

Glad you like 'em. Yeah, I thought the style was a dead giveaway to the author, but hey, I can't change my style, even when I'm trying to...

Anyway, thanks for the comment. *hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
            Spoiler:
            I didn't want to make such assumptions, but I think you're right
            So, as I said, I loved your walls. You rocks. Seriously.
            Thank you
            May I mention it's a FEAT to make any wally at all if you haven't seen the show yet?

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
            Glad you like 'em. Yeah, I thought the style was a dead giveaway to the author, but hey, I can't change my style, even when I'm trying to...

Anyway, thanks for the comment. *hugs*
            Yeah, especially that heartbeat curve thingy... it gave you away, totally

Comment

Thank you
              May I mention it's a FEAT to make any wally at all if you haven't seen the show yet?
              Yeah, I can imagine it's not easy. But you did well

Yeah, especially that heartbeat curve thingy... it gave you away, totally
              Yeah, I thought so....I think about putting it or not for about half an hour, but it was empty without it...
              I suck at hiding my identity
              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! hope no one minds me jumping in randomly. Helen and Tesla all the way? other options for lovers? *pish* no.

LOVED allof the art work, fan fics, icons etc! omg you are all so talented!

Well just wanted to introduce myself... so "hi!"
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Teehee

The curve looks good there, I'm glad you decided to go with it

What do you think, should we put the first 5 months in the wallies yet? Before January is over, I mean?

You are the diligent one with three entries, you may choose the months for them first I'll take what is left.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                    Hi everyone! hope no one minds me jumping in randomly. Helen and Tesla all the way? other options for lovers? *pish* no.

HIII AND WELCOME!!! always happy to have a new shipper! Glad you love our stuff. Looking forward to seeing you around here

Teehee

What do you think, should we put the first 5 months in the wallies yet? Before January is over, I mean?

You are the diligent one with three entries, you may choose the months for them first I'll take what is left.
                    To drop in on the artists convo randomly I think we should give it another week or so at the least just to see if any of the SLACKERS decide to make some. I'd hate for you guys to choose months and then somebody makes a good one for a chosen month and then have to re-shuffle everything ya know?

But thats just me, and i am not an artist of pictures, but of words so i'll leave it up to you two
                    sigpic

Comment

Teehee

Thanks

I appreciate the offer, but I think we should wait like Keaira suggest.

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post

Helloooooooo there! *waves*

Hope you'll like around here! (I'm pretty sure you will )
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone! And from what I've seen so far I have!
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

I'm always in for waiting a bit longer

ETA: may we post our stuff elsewhere yet?

Comment

Yayy for waiting! lol hopefully we'll get some other participants as well

*stares pointedly at the slackers *
                            sigpic

Comment

hello and welcome newbies
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                                This is an awesome idea... or you could say Niko was on the Titanic with Helen xD
                                I actually had the idea of writing a Titanic fic about Helen WAY long ago (I think before they even started filming season 2--so therefore they TOTALLY STOLE my idea in "Next Tuesday"). But since the ship was headed for New York I'm thinking of tweaking it to make it kind of shippy, so Helen will have left England on her way to NYC to visit Niko (I hope this works out timewise, I forget when it was that he was in Colorado). And so the whole trip she's kind of preoccupied with thinking about him, and then she thinks she's going to die when the ship sinks and the only thing she can think of is him. And then later on Niko learns about it in the newspaper and he's like and is terrified that she's dead (b/c he knew she was coming over).

So...yeah...

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                Alright here's the deal with the calendar. I have a five submissions thinking i will post the links but i am not really sure where we can go from here since we have not even half a calendars worth. Anyways i love all of these wallies they are extremely well done. i give mad props to the artists, and know that the rest of you will love them as well

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/r.../Walls/bum.jpg

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/r...ls/tremble.jpg

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/a...rs/wall_01.jpg

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/a...rs/wall_02.jpg

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/a...rs/wall_03.jpg
                                Those are AMAZING!!!!

Teehee

^I think you should put the months in; I am currently planning on working on something but as I go back to school tomorrow and need time to adjust to that, don't expect something right away xD

And WELCOME, Ayla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYZ another shipper...I think we are gaining good ground on the Helen/John people ^_^

You are free to snurch, but PLEASE CREDIT ME if you do so. Also, these are all based on the original GW smilies and the ones made by zuz and Jper

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X