• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Anyone could explain me exactly what's this calendar's story? xD

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
      Okay, Anyone could explain me exactly what's this calendar's story? xD
      Basically, we're trying to make a series of wallpapers for each month, one for each month. So January is "snowed in" if I remember correctly and then Keaira ahow all the submissions for January, and we vote for our favorite. In the end, we have a calendar made of 12 wallies....is that right Keaira?

Oh yeah, almost forgot the essential point: it must be a Helen/Niko wall....

I hope I'm not telling stupidities (happens to me aaaaaaall the time )
      sigpic

Comment

cant wait to see what everyone comes up w/
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
          Basically, we're trying to make a series of wallpapers for each month, one for each month. So January is "snowed in" if I remember correctly and then Keaira ahow all the submissions for January, and we vote for our favorite. In the end, we have a calendar made of 12 wallies....is that right Keaira?

Oh yeah, almost forgot the essential point: it must be a Helen/Niko wall....

I hope I'm not telling stupidities (happens to me aaaaaaall the time )
          Wasn't it for the fic??
          As far as I remember, there was no particular content requirement for the wallies. It's also not necessary to make all 12 months (frankly, that's totally impossible for me).
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

No, the "snowed in" theme is for the monthly fic challenge for January.

There's no specific requirement for the wallies
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              No, the "snowed in" theme is for the monthly fic challenge for January.

There's no specific requirement for the wallies
              Sorry...told you I was a bit stupid

I finally got started on this project....talk about procrastination
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                awh that is so perfeecttt! Epic kiss scene in the rain!! *Sighs dreamily* hey, maybe we should do that for our april fic challenge
                OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must remember that LOL

I'm listening to it now, actually
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

If isnt sure about the details for the Calendar es was smart enough to make a little link in the bottom of her sig that will take you to the post with all the details

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                  I finally got started on this project....talk about procrastination
                  well ITS ABOUT TIME!

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must remember that LOL

I'm listening to it now, actually
                  hahaha yeah i had a genius moment, i get those ocasionally
                  I have to say, i would be however i'm jamming out to Flogging Molly(trying to convert my bf ) but i have to say i freaking love Star Wars
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    hahaha yeah i had a genius moment, i get those ocasionally
                    I have to say, i would be however i'm jamming out to Flogging Molly(trying to convert my bf ) but i have to say i freaking love Star Wars
                    Flogging Molly! Yay! lol

And I LOVE SW too I'm not one of those crazy obsessed fans that knows absolutely every detail about the fandom, but I'm still a huge fan. Although Anakin is a complete moron. The only time I like him is at the end of Return of the Jedi. Actually, the original trilogy in entirety is way better than the prequel trilogy...Episode II, IMO, was terrible except for the funny parts with C3P0 and R2D2 and the epic Yoda fight scene at the end

I'm listening to "Duel of the Fates" from Episode I for the millionth time, btw

It makes me think of Niko, though. Or him fighting John...lol

oh, I posted this on the NT/JY thread, but the podcast for "Sleepers" is up:
                    http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/podcasts.php
                    It's mostly AT and DK talking about random stuff, though Although DK makes a hilarious comment about JY and a pillow

OHHH and I forgot, Snapjinx put up the next chapter to her Helen/Niko fic:
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5633140/...ie_Before_I_Do

The ending is the best *SQUEE* ever.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Fic Rec!

I have been reading an absolutely wonderful, angsty Helen/Niko fic, and for whatever reason, there are almost no reviews for it. I thought I'd bring you all the link so you can go r&r.

In Their Meadow All Starry With Flowers

It is rated M, and there are some rather graphic bits where an OC is essentially being tortured as they are held captive by the Cabal, as well as a lot of mental angst. So fair warning, but this story really is amazing, and I hope you'll all check it out!

Go! Read! Enjoy!
                      Spoiler:
                      Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

ficccy.. ohh goodys
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                          Fic Rec!

I have been reading an absolutely wonderful, angsty Helen/Niko fic, and for whatever reason, there are almost no reviews for it. I thought I'd bring you all the link so you can go r&r.

It is rated M, and there are some rather graphic bits where an OC is essentially being tortured as they are held captive by the Cabal, as well as a lot of mental angst. So fair warning, but this story really is amazing, and I hope you'll all check it out!

Go! Read! Enjoy!
                          Ooooh, ANGST!!!
                          Sounds great, thank you for the rec!
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Flogging Molly! Yay! lol

And I LOVE SW too I'm not one of those crazy obsessed fans that knows absolutely every detail about the fandom, but I'm still a huge fan. Although Anakin is a complete moron. The only time I like him is at the end of Return of the Jedi. Actually, the original trilogy in entirety is way better than the prequel trilogy...Episode II, IMO, was terrible except for the funny parts with C3P0 and R2D2 and the epic Yoda fight scene at the end

I'm listening to "Duel of the Fates" from Episode I for the millionth time, btw

It makes me think of Niko, though. Or him fighting John...lol

oh, I posted this on the NT/JY thread, but the podcast for "Sleepers" is up:
                            http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/podcasts.php
                            It's mostly AT and DK talking about random stuff, though Although DK makes a hilarious comment about JY and a pillow

OHHH and I forgot, Snapjinx put up the next chapter to her Helen/Niko fic:

The ending is the best *SQUEE* ever.
                            You listen to Flogging Molly? NICE
                            Yeah im the same way about star wars. That "Duel of the fates" totally makes me think of Nikola and Druitt fighting....something id love to see just bc ik that Nikola would OWN

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                            Fic Rec!

Go! Read! Enjoy!
                            oohh. angst! haha i will totally check that out asap Thanks for th rec!!
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Just a reminder folks, the Canucks are already 2 episodes behind the US, they haven't gotten Penance or Sleepers, and the US and UK will likely see the season finale before the Canadians get caught up.

So keep them spoilers in the appropriate threads and tagged

Cause I don't wanna be invaded by Canada
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!
                                The 5th chapter of 'Don't Die Before I Do', is up, you're all gonna like it a lot :
                                Just awesome, don't forget to review ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X