Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    I'm so excited! Plotbunnies are swarming already!

I actually popped in to put a fanfic link up. It's my very first Sanctuary fic so of course it's Niko/Helen.
    Two chapters up so far, but I've got the rest planned out--just have to write it.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5633140/...ie_Before_I_Do
    I totally loved your fic'

it was so sweet!! Very well written too I must say!!

Spoiler:
    Chapter 1: I loved when she ruffled his air and when she said: "It was begging me to"!! Made me smile like an idiot for about 5 minutes lol
    Chapter 2: Angst! lol. The nightmares were...well I could see them in my head....scary...I wonder what Nikola would think if he knew about 'em...
    Loved the end!! lol! I totally want to see him cooking!!

Keep up the great work
    sigpic

Comment

I've got an idea of fanfiction
      Spoiler:
      It's about the "Electric Chair", Edison asked to Harold Brown to invent it... The Electric Chair needed to work with the alternating current. Brown could have needed Tesla's help to creat it.
      But the Electric Chair was, officially, Edison's idea... but we could think Nikola had this idea and told him about him years before.
      My fanfic idea is to explain why Tesla would have this idea.
      We don't anything about Mrs. Magnus, Helen's mother. I've imagine she could have been murdered, and Helen would have been distraught. And knowing Tesla was in love with her, we could imagine he wanted to imagine a machine to kill Helen's mother murderer, to avenge Helen's mother... and maybe seduce Helen Magnus...
      BTW, Elisabeth Magnus sounds good for Helen's mother's name =D

I know it's completly crazy, but I'd like to write a Tesla/Helen fic at the Victorian times ^^ or with Flashbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by nikolasgirl View Post
        hey i got a new ff but scienc i cant put my story up till the 6th on the other place here it is hope you like in my opion its not that good but here it is

Spoiler:
        clear

He sat there waving the metal tray in the air , as he gazed between it and Helen he could tell that Helen was having just as much fun as he was as she too gazed at the try.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        As nickola waved the metal trey around She new that at that moment he felt whole again and she was determined to let him have his few minutes of happiness if it meant that he could feel different again not normal but him. She always cared for nickola and something inside her always burned for the hope that secretly some where deep inside him that he cared for her too.
        He turned towards her and half laughing “ I can work with this” and again waving the try trying to impress Helen, his Helen the one person who saw him the real Nickola tesla and believed in him all those years ago in oxford university he tried to impress her , to have her take notice to him over john and to have her feel the need that was his to have her love him.
        She smiled “ you see nickola you will never be boring, and I was right” as she said so she saw that grin that she loved through the years on his face “ you are right my dear Helen , but I do wonder what other things may lay in store with my new found powers” she paused for a moment as her expression changed to wonder as he moved an inch closer to her body. She new what was happening but did not know if it was the right thing to do , because of all the things that have happened with Ashley’s death and the helicopter crash , john being gone and all and to top it off one of her dear friends dying. But as she thought of the reasons why not to go in to this nickola was moving even closer.
        He new that he wanted this and he hoped she did to. “ Helen do you remember the party you had on your birth day when we were still in oxford?” she sighed “ yes it was the one party you never crashed or came too”. she smiled but for some reason he noticed that she was sad when she said that he never came to the party. He did indeed remember why he never came to the party it was the day john said the words that nickola had hated him for so many years for…… john asked Helen to marry him. Suddenly his flash back to that day was interrupted when Helen started to speak.” nickola why did you never show to my party I did invite you “ he paused again than spoke , “ I did I was at your door step waiting as I knocked on the door , and well I was waiting I saw you standing in amazement and I saw john.., holding out a ring, the ring for you to marry him. so I left flowers on the door step and simply left” he could feel what he felt on that day . The sadness that he had lost the fight for Helens love , and of course the hatred of john for proposing to her on the day, he was going to tell Helen he loved her all along . Even though Helen said yes he could never be mad at her.
        She gently but quit fast set her glass on the table and turned to face nickola, she slowly put her hand on his cheek and turned his head slowly to face her. “ nickola why didn’t you tell me” he smiled “ I did “ her face turned “ oh right yes if my memory dose serve me well which it dose you tried to kill me”
        He smiled she always brought that up when ever he made the attempt to try to get close to her . He would of never hurt her all that time that he said that he would hurt her when they were in Rome she was the one who was hurting him . Slowly killing his heart ( but I those days it would of healed with his vampy powers ) he laughed at his self at that thought . He moved closer to her as he new she was fixed starring in to the eyes she loved. He could make his move.
        “Magnus do you know where will is cause I need to talk to him about some upgrades that need work” Helen broke out of her trance “Henry” nickola sighed and the door was slammed shut . Helen noticed the metal door knob and she laughed “ go away tiny Tim me and ms. Magnus have work to do” she gave nickola the be nice look “ well I guess that means your powers arrrrrrrr” she couldn’t speak for her lips were suddenly up against his in a lip lock .
        He was surprised she didn’t smack him right there but instead stayed kissing him. She pulled back from his lips knowing that she wanted more. ”nickola if you would have told me this years ago I would not of married john” he looked amazed that she said that. “ now I do but if I did say it all those years ago I would not be in this room on this couch kissing the women that I loved for years and making her beg for more” they both laughed
        She laughed and ruffled his hair. It was clear now that she loved nickola and he loved her back . She hoped that she would be this happy for years to come . She smiled and leaned back into him and kissed him . For this night her only fear was that he would stop holding her. And his only wish was her love for him which now he has .
        Awww that was so cute

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
        I'm so excited! Plotbunnies are swarming already!

I actually popped in to put a fanfic link up. It's my very first Sanctuary fic so of course it's Niko/Helen.
        Two chapters up so far, but I've got the rest planned out--just have to write it.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5633140/...ie_Before_I_Do
        *SQUEE OF EPIC SQUEE* I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sgjoli View Post
        Oh - Nikola/Helen thread - that´s great... N+H is the only pair (except Helen + John - although John isn´t my favourite character) I can imagine in SFA... I love them sooo much...

I can see you will write some FFs about them... that´s cool... I like reading ship FF... so I´ll read them surely :-)
        WELCOME!

Originally posted by es! View Post
        Oooh it was a wonderful read! I liked the feelings and a lot of silence. Gotta read more from you.
        Thanks!! All my fics for this fandom have either been about Niko or Niko & Helen I should be adding more to this particular fic soon, maybe later tonight

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
        I've got an idea of fanfiction
        Spoiler:
        It's about the "Electric Chair", Edison asked to Harold Brown to invent it... The Electric Chair needed to work with the alternating current. Brown could have needed Tesla's help to creat it.
        But the Electric Chair was, officially, Edison's idea... but we could think Nikola had this idea and told him about him years before.
        My fanfic idea is to explain why Tesla would have this idea.
        We don't anything about Mrs. Magnus, Helen's mother. I've imagine she could have been murdered, and Helen would have been distraught. And knowing Tesla was in love with her, we could imagine he wanted to imagine a machine to kill Helen's mother murderer, to avenge Helen's mother... and maybe seduce Helen Magnus...
        BTW, Elisabeth Magnus sounds good for Helen's mother's name =D

I know it's completly crazy, but I'd like to write a Tesla/Helen fic at the Victorian times ^^ or with Flashbacks.
        Spoiler:
        Wow, that's a really interesting take on it...although Edison came up with the idea for the chair in order to cheat Tesla and make it look like alternating current was too dangerous, therefore decreasing Tesla's public support But whatever, I like the shippy aspect of it

EDIT:
        Updated my fic! Second part of "A Single Ray of Light":
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5629454/...e_Ray_of_Light

You all will like this one, lol
        Last edited by Mimzy; 02 January 2010, 04:49 PM.
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

SOOO! i have no idea whats going on im running around the internet like a chicken sans head but before i organize myself i wanted to bring you all my response to this months fanfic challenge...thats right i wrote my ALREADY! ...its called Snow Day

enjoy it and while ya'll do that imma go organize myself
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            SOOO! i have no idea whats going on im running around the internet like a chicken sans head but before i organize myself i wanted to bring you all my response to this months fanfic challenge...thats right i wrote my ALREADY! ...its called Snow Day

enjoy it and while ya'll do that imma go organize myself
            *gigglesquee*

now go read mine

lol jk, no threat
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              *gigglesquee*

now go read mine

lol jk, no threat
              pffft i already did that and i left a review.

ohhhh!! what. now.
              sigpic

Comment

The first part or the second part? B/c I just put the second part up. I KNOW you already reviewed the first part, genius

LOL

EDIT: wait, wtf it's not showing the new review stupid ff.net
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

The first part or the second part? B/c I just put the second part up. I KNOW you already reviewed the first part, genius

LOL
                  The second!!

and thanks for finally figuring out that i am a genius.
                  BTW thats Nikola and i call each other...its kinda our pet names
                  sigpic

Comment

The second!!

and thanks for finally figuring out that i am a genius.
                    BTW thats Nikola and i call each other...its kinda our pet names
                    hahahahahaha I knew you'd like it ROFL

btw...once again the plotbunnies are trying to kill me. You know how I was kind of obsessed with a *wedding* theme the other day and then proceeded to spend hours playing wedding dress-up games online to see what Helen's dress would look like? I gots a wonderful idea...

What if they just eloped LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Helen would tell everybody she was going somewhere for "business" and that Nikola HAD to go with her so no one would know HAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA

And then they'd come back and poor Will would be like WTF WHAT'S WITH THE RINGS?! but not say anything b/c he'd be too scared of enduring Helen's wrath. Or having Tesla test out his expendability.

I is genius too
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hahahahahaha I knew you'd like it ROFL

btw...once again the plotbunnies are trying to kill me. You know how I was kind of obsessed with a *wedding* theme the other day and then proceeded to spend hours playing wedding dress-up games online to see what Helen's dress would look like? I gots a wonderful idea...

What if they just eloped LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Helen would tell everybody she was going somewhere for "business" and that Nikola HAD to go with her so no one would know HAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA

And then they'd come back and poor Will would be like WTF WHAT'S WITH THE RINGS?! but not say anything b/c he'd be too scared of enduring Helen's wrath. Or having Tesla test out his expendability.

I is genius too
                      That'd be EPIC! could you please picture them in eloping to vegas omgg thatd be hilarious! haha you should include that in your one shots!

for that, you too can be genius
                      sigpic

Comment

That'd be EPIC! could you please picture them in eloping to vegas omgg thatd be hilarious! haha you should include that in your one shots!

for that, you too can be genius

It might end up being part of "A Single Ray of Light," eventually, but part of me REALLY REALLY wants to turn it into a whole fic. Maybe incorporate it into the whole "trip to Helen's villa" idea
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It might end up being part of "A Single Ray of Light," eventually, but part of me REALLY REALLY wants to turn it into a whole fic. Maybe incorporate it into the whole "trip to Helen's villa" idea
                          OH!! THATD KINDA RULE!! haha
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                            I totally loved your fic'

it was so sweet!! Very well written too I must say!!

Spoiler:
                            Chapter 1: I loved when she ruffled his air and when she said: "It was begging me to"!! Made me smile like an idiot for about 5 minutes lol
                            Chapter 2: Angst! lol. The nightmares were...well I could see them in my head....scary...I wonder what Nikola would think if he knew about 'em...
                            Loved the end!! lol! I totally want to see him cooking!!

Keep up the great work
                            Thanks a bunch! It really means a lot

Keaira Taegan: I loved "Snow Day"! It was such a sweet story it probably would taste like cotton candy if words were edible.

Comment

Okay folks you make me really envy. There are apparently awesome stories to read but I have no time Have to cook for my guests
                              Keep these fics warm for me, will you?
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

and we loves fics *grins*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X