Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    I would like to join you .. to make a calendar. :-)
    If I can -)

The ource for screens is here : http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
    Thanks a lot for the link!

What size would you folks prefer? A wallpaper size would be good for this idea, I think. Widescreen or normal?
    When is the deadline? We should kinda hurry if we want one wally for January, too What about Jan, 10? Vote till Jan, 12 and add months to wallies till Jan, 15?
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      Thanks a lot for the link!

What size would you folks prefer? A wallpaper size would be good for this idea, I think. Widescreen or normal?
      When is the deadline? We should kinda hurry if we want one wally for January, too What about Jan, 10? Vote till Jan, 12 and add months to wallies till Jan, 15?
      hmm. idk about the sizes but i think that dates sounds perfect. as far as voting goes how are we going to set that up? since i wont be submitting any art work id be more than willing to aid in that arena
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        hmm. idk about the sizes but i think that dates sounds perfect. as far as voting goes how are we going to set that up? since i wont be submitting any art work id be more than willing to aid in that arena
        That would be very kind!
        It would be fun to make an anonymous voting, ie folks send their stuff to you, you post everything and we tell what we like more
        However, that makes sense only if there are more than 2 participants
        I could spread a word in the Graphic Art Thread once we know what we are doing

Comment

That would be very kind!
          It would be fun to make an anonymous voting, ie folks send their stuff to you, you post everything and we tell what we like more
          However, that makes sense only if there are more than 2 participants
          I could spread a word in the Graphic Art Thread once we know what we are doing
          Its not a problem, as founder of the thread i like to think its in the job title lol alright that all sounds good to me! and i think i'll go announce this over on the sanctuary artwork page
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, that would be great!

As for the size, what about 1600x1200?

Summary:

~~~~~

Helen/Nikola Calendar 2010 needs you!

What: We are searching for Helen/Nikola wallies (size: 1600x1200) for the calendar 2010. You may enter with one or more wallies.

When: pm your artwork to Keaira Taegan by Jan, 10 (24:00 EST).

Voting will take place in the Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread till Jan, 12. Please refrain from posting your artwork anywhere else till the voting results are there. Everybody may vote for up to 6 wallies.
            The winners will be given the months (randomly) and will have time till Jan, 15 to add their months to wallies.

We hope for many participants. The more the merrier
            Thank you.
            ~~~~~

Comment

^^^ 'tis splendid
              sigpic

Comment

*squee dance!!* YAY!

now...I've never made any wallies before, tho...time to experiment LOL

btw I am coming with FIC later
                ^OHOHOHOHOHOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

That gives me an idea!!!!!

In...2008--I think it was, a bunch of us aka Sparky fans for SGA did something called "Year of the Spark" during which various members would post a shippy fic for each day of the year. Multi-chapter fics spanned over several dates (e.g. a 5-chap fic might be March 2-6 or something, a chap for each day). We came up with a whole calendar thing for each month and put down different people for each day(s) so everyone would know when her fic was due to be posted. And we had one account for it, so the fics specifically for YotS would always be posted under the one penname, and then in the fic itself whoever had written it for that day would just say "by whomever" so the readers would know. It worked out really well and we got up all 366 days!!

I think there are enough of us to be able to do something like that for H/N if anyone's interested
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^ That sounds like a great idea, Mimzy!
                  However, I find it pretty challenging to make a wallie without having seen the corresponding eps first , let alone to write a fic
                  I'd be a happy reader, tho

I'm looking forward to your wallie!

Comment

YAYAYAY
                    anyone else interested? If we do this, I've already got something written that can be used for Jan. 1st, no worries
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hi!!

Wow, so much to read, and I even haven't been gone that long!!

First: OMG OMG that interview was like a dream come true!!! wouhouuuuhou!! She's on our side !!! Long Live The Queen !! (and the ship)

Second: I'm in for the calendar I have time on my hands right now as I'm sick and stuck at home....but hey...At least it's not the stomach so I can still eat tons of chocolate thehehehehe

Third: errrr..wait...there's no third....

And I already wish you all a happy new year!!! Hope it'll be full of joy, love and good stuff
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                        Hi!!

Wow, so much to read, and I even haven't been gone that long!!

First: OMG OMG that interview was like a dream come true!!! wouhouuuuhou!! She's on our side !!! Long Live The Queen !! (and the ship)

Second: I'm in for the calendar I have time on my hands right now as I'm sick and stuck at home....but hey...At least it's not the stomach so I can still eat tons of chocolate thehehehehe

Third: errrr..wait...there's no third....

And I already wish you all a happy new year!!! Hope it'll be full of joy, love and good stuff
                        YAY! One more victim! Err... participant
                        Get well soon! *hug*

Comment

yes there is a third! what about the fic thing?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Mimzy i am VERY excited to read your new fanfic! haha

Tesla_Twin hahaha chocolate= heaven and im glad you (and mimzy) are joining in the calendar fun, ik you two so would

and about the YotS thing, i would love to particpate however...i would most likely not always be able to post my fic ontime but...if people can live with my late fic posting, and possible not always up to par stories, then i am definately in
                            sigpic

Comment

YAY! One more victim! Err... participant
                              Get well soon! *hug*
                              thanks dear *hugs*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              yes there is a third! what about the fic thing?
                              I'd love to, but I suck at writing...like totally....

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              Mimzy i am VERY excited to read your new fanfic! haha

Tesla_Twin hahaha chocolate= heaven and im glad you (and mimzy) are joining in the calendar fun, ik you two so would
                              Not much of a surprise, heh ?
                              sigpic

Comment

And ... about the calendar..
                                everybody will have to make all months ? Or .. we can choose one of them ( months ) ?
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X