Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    Oohhh damn right.... seems like even AT may be a closet Nikola/Helen shipper
    haha id be nikola/helen shipper too if i were her...gives me an excuse to flirt with and (in the hopefully near future) make out with Jonathon Young aka sexiest man alive
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I loved the part where she describes JY as a part of the family.
      SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
        OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

AMANDA TAPPING IS WITH US!!!!!!

read thispart of her last ITW : (!!!!!!)
        Spoiler:

RT: “Sleepers” was a really fun episode. At the end, it looked like Helen was softening toward Tesla. How would you describe her feelings for Tesla, especially after what happened to him in that episode?

AT: It’s again, you know, it’s this 100+ year old friendship. So there’s such a history there that, I mean—it’s the same with friends that we’ve had for a long time. It’s just that, when you know so much about them, there’s a level of comfort there. Inasmuch as he drives her crazy, she absolutely adores him. And so the softening is sadness really, that this incredible pain-in-the-ass guy that had this crazy gift is suddenly forced to face his own mortality and his own normalcy, if you will, and I think that there’s a real sadness for her. It’s like, wow, I knew I had to deal with the thorn in my side, and now he’s not gonna be one at all. And it’s also that one of the Five has gone down again—although at the end, of course, we find out that he has other powers which could be quite fun to play with. But I think that there’s a massive amount of—she absolutely adores him and loves him; he just drives her nuts. You know, that crazy guy from college that everyone still knows, but he’s like—ugh, that crazy guy from college. [Laughs]

RT: And we’ll see more of Tesla this season and next season?

AT: Oh, definitely. Definitely. Jonathan’s a huge part of the family, so we want to bring him back as often as possible. He’s such a wonderful actor, and the character—he’s such a great antagonist. So, definitely.

The whole ITW here : http://www.cliqueclack.com/tv/2009/1...out-sanctuary/
        YAY!!!
        we all knew she was awesome, though.

So much to look forward to...
        Spoiler:
        Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

AMANDA TAPPING IS WITH US!!!!!!

read thispart of her last ITW : (!!!!!!)
          Spoiler:

RT: “Sleepers” was a really fun episode. At the end, it looked like Helen was softening toward Tesla. How would you describe her feelings for Tesla, especially after what happened to him in that episode?

AT: It’s again, you know, it’s this 100+ year old friendship. So there’s such a history there that, I mean—it’s the same with friends that we’ve had for a long time. It’s just that, when you know so much about them, there’s a level of comfort there. Inasmuch as he drives her crazy, she absolutely adores him. And so the softening is sadness really, that this incredible pain-in-the-ass guy that had this crazy gift is suddenly forced to face his own mortality and his own normalcy, if you will, and I think that there’s a real sadness for her. It’s like, wow, I knew I had to deal with the thorn in my side, and now he’s not gonna be one at all. And it’s also that one of the Five has gone down again—although at the end, of course, we find out that he has other powers which could be quite fun to play with. But I think that there’s a massive amount of—she absolutely adores him and loves him; he just drives her nuts. You know, that crazy guy from college that everyone still knows, but he’s like—ugh, that crazy guy from college. [Laughs]

RT: And we’ll see more of Tesla this season and next season?

AT: Oh, definitely. Definitely. Jonathan’s a huge part of the family, so we want to bring him back as often as possible. He’s such a wonderful actor, and the character—he’s such a great antagonist. So, definitely.

The whole ITW here : http://www.cliqueclack.com/tv/2009/1...out-sanctuary/
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
          THAT IS SO *SQUEE*! OMG! OMG! *hyperventilates* !!!!!!! AAAAHAHAHAAAAA
          I AM SERIOUSLY RESTRAINING MYSELF FROM FREAKING OUT HERE
          OMG
          OMG
          OMG

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          haha id be nikola/helen shipper too if i were her...gives me an excuse to flirt with and (in the hopefully near future) make out with Jonathon Young aka sexiest man alive
          ^YES! YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
          YAY!!!
          we all knew she was awesome, though.

Spoiler:
          Oh yeah. She even indicated that on Atlantis, would most likely go for LOLZ

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I hope Damian agrees with her...
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

John/Helen shippers who had read this itw must be furious.... =D
            As no... they mostly caring about what's
            Spoiler:
            happens to John in Haunted... will he survive? lose his powers??

Anyway, I just hate him.

NIKOLA!!! (...I hope we can think he could be in the regular cast on the 3rd season)

Comment

Wow. MissCheerfully aka Zoe.
              OMG , It was great interview. OOOO ... I can´t believe. Amanda said it.
              We all can be happy ... Thanks for sharing.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

NIKOLA!!! (...I hope we can think he could be in the regular cast on the 3rd season)
                I think everybody would love that and quite frankly idk why he's not already. he is one of the most interesting characters on the show and, not mention, has great chemistry with Helen and brings out a side of her that none of the other characters really do...then again I'm a trooper so im completely biased

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
                THAT IS SO *SQUEE*! OMG! OMG! *hyperventilates* !!!!!!! AAAAHAHAHAAAAA
                I AM SERIOUSLY RESTRAINING MYSELF FROM FREAKING OUT HERE
                OMG
                OMG
                OMG
                ^^^that was you restraining yourself?!?!
                sigpic

Comment

Our resident GIMP guru is going to make a thunk calendar... with JY in September!

*can't wait*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  See...I knew I forgot someone!

*looks in list of who to delete*

Spoiler:

January – Ben Browder
                  February – Kavan Smith
                  March – Jason Mamoa
                  April – Joe Flanigan
                  May- CSI dude of B(George Eads)
                  June – RDA
                  July – Micheal Shanks
                  August – Hugh Laurie
                  September- Jonathon Young
                  October- Christopher Heyerdahl
                  November- Robin Dunne
                  December- Ryan Robbins

And don't worry about not knowing everyone...means you'll see some new thunk. Yum
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

^^^ that gave me an idea.

anybody with skills want to make a 2010 Nikola/Helen calendar? maybe we could have a little contest thingy and the top 12 pieces of artwork make the calendar??

idk just a thought
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      ^^^ that gave me an idea.

anybody with skills want to make a 2010 Nikola/Helen calendar? maybe we could have a little contest thingy and the top 12 pieces of artwork make the calendar??

idk just a thought
                      I'd gladly participate. Alas, I have no screencaps Is there a source for them?
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*ponders* i believe that there is but i have no clue where, sorry. im sure somebody wiser than i will come along and enlighten us
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooohhhhh that would be a nice calander
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                            I've actually just joined gateworld after someone reccomended I have a look at this board, as I'm a definite Helen/Nikola shipper.
                            I don't know if you've already found this out, but I do know that there are some Sanctuary screencaps here:
                            http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
                            So, anyway, I though I'd come and join in if that's all right.
                            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

I would like to join you .. to make a calendar. :-)
                              If I can -)

The ource for screens is here : http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                I would like to join you .. to make a calendar. :-)
                                If I can -)

The ource for screens is here : http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
                                YAY! thanks for sharing the sight i knew one existed

id join in myself but...i dont have artistic skills in that sense I am very excited to see what all you talented people come up with!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X