• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    hello and welcome new guy... person... shipper *grins*
    I figure I had to introduce myself

*stands up*

Hi, I'm Irina, and I'm a Helen/Tesla addict

I'm very new to GW. I came here because of SG1 and Sam/Jack, and yes, I'm very new to SG1 either. Started watching the show a couple of months ago and couldn't help but notice how great it was.

I checked out the AT Appreciation thread here and found out that this awesome actress had one brand new show going! *YAY*

I don't want to watch Sanctuary yet (I'm not done with SG1 yet... and school keeps me busy anyway) but I enjoy being spoiled. This is how I came across that great vid, and now I'm here
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post

*stands up*

I'm very new to GW. I came here because of SG1 and Sam/Jack, and yes, I'm very new to SG1 either. Started watching the show a couple of months ago and couldn't help but notice how great it was.

I checked out the AT Appreciation thread here and found out that this awesome actress had one brand new show going! *YAY*

I don't want to watch Sanctuary yet (I'm not done with SG1 yet... and school keeps me busy anyway) but I enjoy being spoiled. This is how I came across that great vid, and now I'm here
      Wow, it was great introduction. We all shoud do this, too.
      BTW, Irina is nice name. I am your neighbour, I am from the Czech Republic.
      I have to say : Your english is great even if you are from Austria.

And one question : How can you be Niko / Helen shipper, when you didn´t see Sanctuary ? What if you will change your opinion and you will turn on Helen / John side ?
      Sammie
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        And one question : How can you be Niko / Helen shipper, when you didn´t see Sanctuary ? What if you will change your opinion and you will turn on Helen / John side ?
        Sammie
        No way possible... Tesla is such better... sexier than Druitt.

Helen deserves the best not the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          No way possible... Tesla is such better... sexier than Druitt.

Oh, you said it great. But maybe she will fall in love with John, we don´t know.
          And the last sentnence is great, Zoe. I like it, it can be a motto for Helen

( Hooo my 300 post )

Comment

Congrats on 300, Sammie!

Thank you for your compliment on my English
            I've been to Prague once and I totally loved it there. Espcially the architecture and the cuisine
            I'm Russian btw, hence this name

Back on topic

How do I know that I won't change my mind once I watch Sanctuary?

Well, Tesla is an awesome villain. He's smart, dangerous and hot Even without knowing him, I would say that his intellect implies generosity. Did he sacrifice anything in that high-voltage scene? It looks so at least. Besides, there's a great chemistry between him and Helen. Do they try to outsmart each other occasionally? I'd love to see them playing games

Somebody mentioned Tesla's sense of humor... I'm sure I'll appreciate it.

Comment

Congrats on 300, Sammie!

Thank you for your compliment on my English
              I've been to Prague once and I totally loved it there. Espcially the architecture and the cuisine
              I'm Russian btw, hence this name

Back on topic

How do I know that I won't change my mind once I watch Sanctuary?

Well, Tesla is an awesome villain. He's smart, dangerous and hot Even without knowing him, I would say that his intellect implies generosity. Did he sacrifice anything in that high-voltage scene? It looks so at least. Besides, there's a great chemistry between him and Helen. Do they try to outsmart each other occasionally? I'd love to see them playing games

Somebody mentioned Tesla's sense of humor... I'm sure I'll appreciate it.
              Thanks Irina. Sorry ... I thought... hm.. ok.. you are from Russia. Ok

Topic :
              Ok, you persuaded me about your opinion. And I have to agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                Thanks Irina. Sorry ... I thought... hm.. ok.. you are from Russia. Ok
                Yeah, but I'm still living in Austria so you were technically right

Comment

Yeah, but I'm still living in Austria so you were technically right
                  Grr... LOL... OK ( "calm down, Sammie" )...

Back to topic, we can talk about Niko / Helen ship.

What do you think ...

What kind of song would they listen to, if they had a date ?

Comment

*stands up*

Welcome !

Welcome to the awesomeness that is Helen and Niko ship

We're neighbours too, 'cause I live in Switzerland

Anyway, I'm sure you'll love Sanctuary when you see it !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm the spazzy one, if you can't tell

btw OMGOMGOMG (*^($^#(*XOiE(*$^#(6*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I just got back from seeing The Princess and the Frog and OMGZ IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER and because absolutely every cute romantic thing reminds me of Helen/Niko I am so SPAZZING OUT b/c AGH CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ot: Go see the movie if you haven't; it is SO CUTE )
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

AMANDA TAPPING IS WITH US!!!!!!

read thispart of her last ITW : (!!!!!!)
                        Spoiler:

RT: “Sleepers” was a really fun episode. At the end, it looked like Helen was softening toward Tesla. How would you describe her feelings for Tesla, especially after what happened to him in that episode?

AT: It’s again, you know, it’s this 100+ year old friendship. So there’s such a history there that, I mean—it’s the same with friends that we’ve had for a long time. It’s just that, when you know so much about them, there’s a level of comfort there. Inasmuch as he drives her crazy, she absolutely adores him. And so the softening is sadness really, that this incredible pain-in-the-ass guy that had this crazy gift is suddenly forced to face his own mortality and his own normalcy, if you will, and I think that there’s a real sadness for her. It’s like, wow, I knew I had to deal with the thorn in my side, and now he’s not gonna be one at all. And it’s also that one of the Five has gone down again—although at the end, of course, we find out that he has other powers which could be quite fun to play with. But I think that there’s a massive amount of—she absolutely adores him and loves him; he just drives her nuts. You know, that crazy guy from college that everyone still knows, but he’s like—ugh, that crazy guy from college. [Laughs]

RT: And we’ll see more of Tesla this season and next season?

AT: Oh, definitely. Definitely. Jonathan’s a huge part of the family, so we want to bring him back as often as possible. He’s such a wonderful actor, and the character—he’s such a great antagonist. So, definitely.

The whole ITW here : http://www.cliqueclack.com/tv/2009/1...out-sanctuary/

Comment

Thank you Tesla_Twin (*waves across the border to Switzerland *) and Mimzy

Thank you for posting this bit, MissCheerfully! *feeling all warm and fuzzy*

Comment

that should so be the motto for Helen! hahaha i love it

*stands up*

WELCOME!! Your name Irina is beautiful and im so incredible jealous of it and that was a splendid intro! Idk that i can top that....so i'll just Hi, I'm a huge helen/nikola addict, and im a Tesla Trooper and just about as spazzy as dear Mimzy if not more anyways im very glad you could join us, the more merrier, and i think you're gonna love it here

OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

AMANDA TAPPING IS WITH US!!!!!!

read thispart of her last ITW : (!!!!!!)
                            Spoiler:

RT: “Sleepers” was a really fun episode. At the end, it looked like Helen was softening toward Tesla. How would you describe her feelings for Tesla, especially after what happened to him in that episode?

AT: It’s again, you know, it’s this 100+ year old friendship. So there’s such a history there that, I mean—it’s the same with friends that we’ve had for a long time. It’s just that, when you know so much about them, there’s a level of comfort there. Inasmuch as he drives her crazy, she absolutely adores him. And so the softening is sadness really, that this incredible pain-in-the-ass guy that had this crazy gift is suddenly forced to face his own mortality and his own normalcy, if you will, and I think that there’s a real sadness for her. It’s like, wow, I knew I had to deal with the thorn in my side, and now he’s not gonna be one at all. And it’s also that one of the Five has gone down again—although at the end, of course, we find out that he has other powers which could be quite fun to play with. But I think that there’s a massive amount of—she absolutely adores him and loves him; he just drives her nuts. You know, that crazy guy from college that everyone still knows, but he’s like—ugh, that crazy guy from college. [Laughs]

RT: And we’ll see more of Tesla this season and next season?

AT: Oh, definitely. Definitely. Jonathan’s a huge part of the family, so we want to bring him back as often as possible. He’s such a wonderful actor, and the character—he’s such a great antagonist. So, definitely.

The whole ITW here : http://www.cliqueclack.com/tv/2009/1...out-sanctuary/
                            OH MY HOLY GOODNESS!!! IF AMANDA SAYS IT THEN IT MUST BE!! *LOUD CHEERS ERUPT EVERYWHERE* YAY FOR HELEN/NIKOLA SHIPPERS THE QUEEN IS ON OUR SIDE!

lol, if you can't tell, ive recently had some hot chocolate and cookies and am currently slightly sugar high
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

And there you have it. Another reason why Amanda Tapping is awesome.
                              *nods*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oohhh damn right.... seems like even AT may be a closet Nikola/Helen shipper
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X