Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

To true. But it would make for an interesting series if there were two.
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
      Amazing! Mind if I use two of them for my rp?
      Thanks and No worries
      Take as you please!
      Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
      - Doctor Who (series 7)
      - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
      - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
      - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
      - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
        I'd love to see how the story continues! Helen and the whole Sanctuary network are facing new problems, new possibilities and all that... The tech in new Sanctuary seems super interesting too. There was a Praxian transporter, right? Makes you ask how that was salvaged, by who, and what kind of cool stuff the place has

My theory is that in this new world, it will be a piece of the puzzle past... they will find a baby (or a child whatever)
        And can you guess who owns it

May i quote magnus on this '...oh dear lord'
        Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
        - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:
        - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
          SQUEEEEMANIA! I love your drawing! Its so pretty!
          SUCCESS
          Thankyou!

As long as it looks...something like them and/or if you didnt know where it was from you could identify the people immediatley then im all smiles

~~~

WATCHING:
          - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

I know!! I also loved how she said 'shall we begin?' Like she did in the first episode!!! Ah, nostalgia
            A full circle!

There was a behind the scenes iterview that a Canadian morning show did, and we get to see them kiss, that was ages ago and we've been waiting for this kiss for months!!! Have you not seen it?
            Oh I thought it was the same kiss... just they were filming it. Before they add the badass lab background!
            think of it.. filming it over and over and over

~~~

WATCHING:
            - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
              The kiss was ad-libbed?? How do you know that??

And I think the underground Sanctuary must be run but the heads of former Sanctuaries. I mean, it looks like a freaking city! And if it holds everybody from the old Sanctuaries, why not be run but the former heads.

AD-LIBBED?!

makes sense since AT once said on facebook that she loves JoYo. So that kiss was a mix of magnus and tapping

PS: how do i respond to people in ONE long message rather than make thousands of little comments

~~~

WATCHING:
              - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

iJOKE: To be able to multi-quote, just click on the button right next to "Reply With Quote"

I also have a new banner to share with you all. It is snurchable to anyone who wishes it I used the same three pics of Helen and Nikola. I hope you like it

Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*walks in* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! *bounces off walls* They kissed!!!!! *bounces some more* *tries to calm down a little*

Seriously, though, that was EPIC! I watched it at least five times before I could move on and watch the rest of the episode. And the expression on their faces afterwards, before he closes the door... *melts* WHY must Nikola Tesla be dead in real life and not be a vampire in real life? Maybe we should start a "Tesla Lives!" movement, kind of like the "Frodo Lives!" movement...

At any rate, that was a fantastic episode! I wonder if he is going into hiding with Helen in the new Sanctuary? I really hope they did. I would think that, with all the troubler Nikola got into with SCIU, he might need to hide out for a bit, too. I really hope he goes with her! Or at least visits frequently.
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic
                  Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    iJOKE: To be able to multi-quote, just click on the button right next to "Reply With Quote"

I also have a new banner to share with you all. It is snurchable to anyone who wishes it I used the same three pics of Helen and Nikola. I hope you like it

Spoiler:

Ooooh Thankyou
                    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that banner!
                    (i needn't use it for this post)

~~~

WATCHING:
                    - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

You are welcome and thank you very much iJOKE!
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

If anyone recalls the line about 'vienna in springtime'

As i was studying physics just a few minutes ago..i stumbled upon something that is POSSIBLY important.
                        As i was reading about AC and DC i read about a Vienna exhibition in 1873.. and then i scanned to the time Nikola was around. And it makes sense. Nikola mustve been refering to that exhibition.. before or after it. Something like that.
                        So my theory is: Helen didnt tell him about the two helens.. and they met around that time. And..did.. stuff...
                        ^-^

~~~

WATCHING:
                        - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

I've never been able to multiquote. All I see is one button that says "reply with quote." So I have to do it the tedious way and insert quotes myself.

Nice banner, yami. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to do one.

FromOutside:
                          Spoiler:
                          It's almost like they made the finale on purpose to go either way. It opens up all kinds of possibilities for giving the show a new perspective for season 5, but it also works as a series finale in case it's not renewed. I'm trying not to be pessimistic and just wait until we hear either way.

iJOKE: ......As i was reading about AC and DC i read about a Vienna exhibition in 1873.. and then i scanned to the time Nikola was around. And it makes sense. Nikola mustve been refering to that exhibition.. before or after it. Something like that.
                          So my theory is: Helen didnt tell him about the two helens.. and they met around that time. And..did.. stuff...
                          But did he say to her in Awakening "remember the leaves of autumn that time we met at Oxford"? I've never really been sure if he meant that to mean that's when they met for the first time or if they already knew each other and saw each other again at Oxford. What does everyone else think?

Hi Nad! It did look better with the proper setting and music and all.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                            I noticed that myself Star. So I decided to capture just the scene with the kiss and lowered the # of frames and caught it

So here it is:

Sanctuary For None Part 2 Teslen Kiss

I even went one step further and captured the scene from The Five

The Five Teslen Kiss

I hope these are to your satisfaction
                            Thank you, thank you, thank you, Yammi!!!! Those screen shots are the essences of the whole Season!

NEW VID!! This is basically just loads of clips of them kissing.... yeah....... Read description and watch in HD! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdt_6...ature=youtu.be
                            I love that, I love that!! Thank you Star!!! The music and the scene are just made for each other, and my heart sinks when Nikola closes the door ..... The slow motion ..... I can see Nikola wouldn't let go when Helen pulls away and how Helen touches his shirt and tie .... heartbreaking

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
                            If anyone recalls the line about 'vienna in springtime'

As i was studying physics just a few minutes ago..i stumbled upon something that is POSSIBLY important.
                            As i was reading about AC and DC i read about a Vienna exhibition in 1873.. and then i scanned to the time Nikola was around. And it makes sense. Nikola mustve been refering to that exhibition.. before or after it. Something like that.
                            ^-^
                            I just knew Nikola wouldn't bring up Vienna for nothing!
                            sigpic
                            Sign by me

Comment

It's a very beautiful banner, yami! Love the colors and the text! <3

Love all the Vienna theories!!!

In re: to RL Tesla's time on the territory of present time Austria:
                              It's actually funny because I studied finances and not physics or anything like that. But I remember one of our professors asking us about famous people who studied at our university in the past, and somebody brought up Tesla. (Mind you, it happened like ages ago, I had no idea who JYo was back then.)
                              So I remember that professor the other day and go to check Tesla's biography, and it turns out that he was expelled from the university for not appearing to the exams
                              (it was apparently his second year there tho, he was prolific and above average successful in his first year there.)
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                                It's a very beautiful banner, yami! Love the colors and the text! <3

Love all the Vienna theories!!!

In re: to RL Tesla's time on the territory of present time Austria:
                                It's actually funny because I studied finances and not physics or anything like that. But I remember one of our professors asking us about famous people who studied at our university in the past, and somebody brought up Tesla. (Mind you, it happened like ages ago, I had no idea who JYo was back then.)
                                So I remember that professor the other day and go to check Tesla's biography, and it turns out that he was expelled from the university for not appearing to the exams
                                (it was apparently his second year there tho, he was prolific and above average successful in his first year there.)
                                Oh my! What a privalege.. honor... whatever the word is.
                                To be studyi- WHICH UNI?!!?!?!?!

~~~

WATCHING:
                                - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Working...
                                X