No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star, the Vienna bit ("...remember?") was ad-libbed, maybe this is what you mean?

Yami, YAY for the detailed caps!
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
      I noticed that myself Star. So I decided to capture just the scene with the kiss and lowered the # of frames and caught it

So here it is:

Sanctuary For None Part 2 Teslen Kiss

I even went one step further and captured the scene from The Five

The Five Teslen Kiss

I hope these are to your satisfaction

YES! Thank you!
      they are very good shots!

OHOOHOHOHOH!!!!!!!

GILLIAN HORVATH ANSWERED ME ABOUT THE 'DELETED OFFICE SCENE'!!!!!

My Tweet:
      @GillianHorvath Can you tell us what was happening in this scene? - http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/sa...281%29.jpg.php Don't think I can wait till the DVD's to see!

Her reply:
      "You're the genius, you figure it out." = Magnus' line at that moment. For more, stand by for DVD extras of awesomeness. RT @StarSancFar

EEEKKKK!!!!! SOMEONE MAKE AN ART WITH THAT QUOTE!!!!!

That can imply SOOOOO many things!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        Star, the Vienna bit ("...remember?") was ad-libbed, maybe this is what you mean?

Yami, YAY for the detailed caps!

Yeah, maybe I'm just getting konfuzzled
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

You both are welcome

I thought the kiss was ad-libbed... That both Amanda and Jon decided to do that on thier own.... Or at least that's what I always thought since that spoiler from mid last year....
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post

My Tweet:
            @GillianHorvath Can you tell us what was happening in this scene? - http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/sa...281%29.jpg.php Don't think I can wait till the DVD's to see!

Her reply:
            "You're the genius, you figure it out." = Magnus' line at that moment. For more, stand by for DVD extras of awesomeness. RT @StarSancFar

YAY!!!

So glad for you, and so glad for us fans! And THAT SCENE WILL BE ON THE DVD! YAAAAYYYY!

Star, you should seriously post this answer in the ep thread. There are many people wondering.

Comment

YES! Thank you!
              they are very good shots!

OHOOHOHOHOH!!!!!!!

My Tweet:

Her reply:

And you are a genius for asking the question!!! woaaaa awesome!!!!!! That's even sweeter with the quote *-*

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                And you are a genius for asking the question!!! woaaaa awesome!!!!!! That's even sweeter with the quote *-*
                Exactly!!! Squeeee!

Comment

No the kiss was really ad-libbed, she said that at some convention, she was talking about geting two kisses, one scripted with that women in monsoon and one ad-libbed with one of our recurring characters, she said.

It´s really a shame they left out that scene, this kiss may appear to some as being somewhat out of the blue, this scenes may have explained that better. But it´s great that it will be on DVD.

Comment

YAY!!!

So glad for you, and so glad for us fans! And THAT SCENE WILL BE ON THE DVD! YAAAAYYYY!

Star, you should seriously post this answer in the ep thread. There are many people wondering.
                    YAYYYY!!!!!!
                    Okay, I'll go over there now!

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post

Thanks, I was desperate to know!
                    heeehee XD

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                    No the kiss was really ad-libbed, she said that at some convention, she was talking about geting two kisses, one scripted with that women in monsoon and one ad-libbed with one of our recurring characters, she said.

It´s really a shame they left out that scene, this kiss may appear to some as being somewhat out of the blue, this scenes may have explained that better. But it´s great that it will be on DVD.
                    Yeah, you see I thought it was!!!

NEW VID!! This is basically just loads of clips of them kissing.... yeah....... Read description and watch in HD! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdt_6...ature=youtu.be
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

Yay, a new vid!! I'll check it out as soon as I can

Comment

Yay, a new vid!! I'll check it out as soon as I can
                        Thanks!!
                        As I said, is literally just a vid of them kissing near enough!
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Thanks!!
                          As I said, is literally just a vid of them kissing near enough!
                          I love it so much! It's so perfect. The total eclipse of a heart *awww*
                          <3

Comment

I love it so much! It's so perfect. The total eclipse of a heart *awww*
                            <3
                            Heehee, thanks so much! I was working on it over new years eve
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Heehee, thanks so much! I was working on it over new years eve
                              Hahaha, lucky you, not busy in the kitchen apparently

I began working on a vid a couple of days ago too but I can't finish it these days because I am busy with my family at home. The holidays with family - the worst thing that can happen to a vidder! ROLF

Comment

Hahaha, lucky you, not busy in the kitchen apparently

I began working on a vid a couple of days ago too but I can't finish it these days because I am busy with my family at home. The holidays with family - the worst thing that can happen to a vidder! ROLF
                                Nah, haha, it was like 11pm so it would have been a bit weird cooking/baking that time of night LOL

Yeah, and school! GRRRR! Why must things interupt the vidders!!? LOL
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X