No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They didn`t show the cheek-stroking scene.

Comment

OH MY TESLEN !!!!!!!!

i got a screenshot
      many actually!
      Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
      - Doctor Who (series 7)
      - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
      - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
      - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
      - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
        OH MY TESLEN !!!!!!!!

i got a screenshot
        many actually!
        ooo share?
        sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for 413:
          Helen Magnus's Charm - Happy New Year 2012

Comment

teslenKISS.jpg
            the actual kiss

teslenKISS2.jpg
            and again

teslenKISS3.jpg
            my digital personal touch (i made two.. the other is in another thread)

DSC00251.jpg
            my digital personal touch... DRAWING IN UNDER 10MINS
            *personal record*
            Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
            - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:
            - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

No cheek stroking scene, no Nikola in Helen's chair scene... I feel cheated!!!
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

What do you think
                Spoiler:
                were there two Helens in that timeline and one died or did she escaped, cause if she died, then technically there was never a kiss, at least not for the Helen in the end scene

I feel cheated too

Comment

No way there were two Helens in that timeline. Century-odd old Helen went after Adam, there was only one two-centuries old Helen after that.

What do you think about the kiss? I actually loved Nikola's look after it, before he locked her up, more.
                  What do you think, he touched her arm like he was expecting the kiss... maybe they were a couple after all? I mean, Will's theory is that Helen was in contact with Nikola during her exile.

Comment

Maybe he helped her with the new Sanctuary? That would be a cool theorie, after all she clearly needed help. That would be so cool if they were a couple but then the hottie reference didn´t fit.

I just hope that he knows that she is OK and that he visits in season 5, if there is one. I wonder how Will found her, did she left a message? I hope she left a message for Nikola too.

If they were a couple it would be a strange relationship, remember she had something with that women.

Comment

^ It wasn't 100% clear in any situation - whether Nikola had anything physical with the hottie or Helen went beyond the kiss with Charlotte.

I really want to know WHAT IN HELL happened to those (deleted??) scenes from Helen's office! I mean, how could they fit into the ep anyway? Maybe they were deleted scenes from SFN1?? I mean, it would fit. Niko sulking in Helen's chair, nursing a brandy.

I hope we will see these scenes on the DVD specials!

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        What do you think about the kiss? I actually loved Nikola's look after it, before he locked her up, more.
                        What do you think, he touched her arm like he was expecting the kiss... maybe they were a couple after all? I mean, Will's theory is that Helen was in contact with Nikola during her exile.
                        I reckon the kiss was semi-makeout.
                        Yeah, Nikolas stare was priceless it was adorable.. even when he was going to the elevator.. that stare.
                        Hmmmmmm.. they didnt really dwell entirely into what really happened those 113 years.. which was dissapointing
                        Mabye Tesla held her arm as if he wanted her to never forget this (possible) final moment together (im sure he didnt want to let go).. which suprisingly is the final moment before the explosion.
                        Ahhhh Teslen

Though I wonder how Nikola and Henry made it out alive.. i mean that explosion destroyed EVERYTHING!

~~~

WATCHING:
                        - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Maybe they escaped thru the catacombs *shrugs*

Comment

Nikola has that electro magnetic shield too, like in Trail of Blood, there he survived that explosion too, I guess he did the same thing this time and protected himself and Henry. And wasn´t there a scene with Henry and Nikola after that detonation?

Comment

You know, I actually don't like the kiss. I mean, a kiss is always awesome, but like that??!

I really hoped Nikola would be in danger, and Helen would kiss him. But in fact she was in danger and I think it's a very weak and immature move to admit to your feelings in such a situation! It just makes HER feel better. Imagine she wouldn't make it. It would ruin Nikola.

So yes, I really don't like the kiss. Maybe I would feel better about it if they had a thing going on. Then that kiss wouldn't look like a near-death confession.

The look on his face, to the contrary... a wholly different case! *yum*

Comment

I agree, it must have been terrible for Nikola. I don´t know if he knew that she has at least a chance to survive with the help of Henrys vest.

In my shippy mind he is with Helen and Henry already in the new Sanctuary even before Will arrives.

Comment

Working...
                                X