No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know I did managed to get focused s little when I was watching The Five..

Spoiler:
    when Nikola told Helen he loves her she had no idea what to say, whether she should believe him or not. Nikola said it such easily and naturally that would give anyone reasons to doubt that he's telling the truth. But I know he did tell the truth even though in the end of the episode he kind of deny it In Revelations, when he says "we all hurt the ones we love" he's much more deep that he lets to be seen he really mean it and it's not saying it just to annoy Helen. I caught that

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      you know I did managed to get focused s little when I was watching The Five..

Spoiler:
      when Nikola told Helen he loves her she had no idea what to say, whether she should believe him or not. Nikola said it such easily and naturally that would give anyone reasons to doubt that he's telling the truth. But I know he did tell the truth even though in the end of the episode he kind of deny it In Revelations, when he says "we all hurt the ones we love" he's much more deep that he lets to be seen he really mean it and it's not saying it just to annoy Helen. I caught that
      ok here's my spiel with that:
      i think, and am certain, that when he said it in the five he had let his gaurd down a little around Helen as they adventured through the catacombs and dodged the cabal together and so in letting his gaurd down he wound up spurr of the moment just admitting it. you can tell his gaurd is down because the next couple of sentences as he reaches his hand out to touch Helens face/hair are said with such meloncholy sincerity that you cannot deny that the meant anything he said. When he later in that episode denies the "becuase i love you" line i think its because he has once again raised the defenses he'd built up, since Helen and basically just yelled at him and rejected him again, and would ofcourse then deny it. In revelations i think thats him being himself and playing word games and hinting at his true feelings from behind the defenses he has built and being gaurded about it since Druitt is around and he may not have wanted a direct conflict with Druitt at that time and also was not in an emotional place where he was comfortable admitting that again since his gaurd was, and had to be, up given the circumstances.

and done spieling
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        ok here's my spiel with that:
        i think, and am certain, that when he said it in the five he had let his gaurd down a little around Helen as they adventured through the catacombs and dodged the cabal together and so in letting his gaurd down he wound up spurr of the moment just admitting it. you can tell his gaurd is down because the next couple of sentences as he reaches his hand out to touch Helens face/hair are said with such meloncholy sincerity that you cannot deny that the meant anything he said. When he later in that episode denies the "becuase i love you" line i think its because he has once again raised the defenses he'd built up, since Helen and basically just yelled at him and rejected him again, and would ofcourse then deny it. In revelations i think thats him being himself and playing word games and hinting at his true feelings from behind the defenses he has built and being gaurded about it since Druitt is around and he may not have wanted a direct conflict with Druitt at that time and also was not in an emotional place where he was comfortable admitting that again since his gaurd was, and had to be, up given the circumstances.

and done spieling
        okay that's a long one
        I so agree with you about the defence shields and I find it quite normally because on one hand is his love for Helen (who was probably the only one that tried to understand him even though she didn't succed completly but anyway she was there for him) and on the other hand there's the power, the geniality that makes him realize how many things he could do. So when he gets rejected by the closest person to him he raises the defence shields and the dark side of him awakes. About the "dark side" thing. It's just a metaphore for his arongant and selfish behaviour.

anyway that's my theory

Comment

okay that's a long one
          I so agree with you about the defence shields and I find it quite normally because on one hand is his love for Helen (who was probably the only one that tried to understand him even though she didn't succed completly but anyway she was there for him) and on the other hand there's the power, the geniality that makes him realize how many things he could do. So when he gets rejected by the closest person to him he raises the defence shields and the dark side of him awakes. About the "dark side" thing. It's just a metaphore for his arongant and selfish behaviour.

anyway that's my theory
          ok first off, everytime you say defense shields i think of spaceships
          and hmmm. *re-reads and ponders* i think his love for Helen is kind of wrapped up in the stuff that he does, the power and all he could do as you put it. i think he has always strived to be more than ordinary and he belives, possibly, that the only way to be Helen is not to be ordinary but extraordinary in a way that being a vampire coupled with his genius level brain let him be. which is, im pretty sure, part of why he's so devastated that he is no longer vamped up, not only does he have to face mortality but he believes the idea that he isn't special anymore and Helen wont care or something like that. However, as Helen's behavior proves, that doesnt matter to her. in fact she seems more comfortable around nonvamped and magneto tesla opposed to the way he was before...all of thats IMHO as usual
          sigpic

Comment

well I kind of feel sorry too that he's been de-vamped. and I think I'm swallow here when I say I don't want him to be ordinary

oh but this could go on forever and I really must go to bed 'cause it's like 1 AM here so I want to get some sleep.even though I enjoy so much talking to you, sadly I must leave you

see you tomorrow when we'll probably continue our little chat

Comment

well I kind of feel sorry too that he's been de-vamped. and I think I'm swallow here when I say I don't want him to be ordinary

oh but this could go on forever and I really must go to bed 'cause it's like 1 AM here so I want to get some sleep.even though I enjoy so much talking to you, sadly I must leave you

see you tomorrow when we'll probably continue our little chat
              haha ok! hope you have sweet shippy dreams
              sigpic

Comment

On another note, a little Teslen lyrics! haha this makes me think of Helen more than Nikola but i think it works for either

Spoiler:
                All around me are familiar faces
                Worn out places, worn out faces
                Bright and early for their daily races
                Going nowhere, going nowhere
                And their tears are filling up their glasses
                No expression, no expression
                Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
                No tomorrow, no tomorrow
                And I find it kind of funny
                I find it kind of sad
                The dreams in which I'm dying
                Are the best I've ever had
                I find it hard to tell you
                'Cos I find it hard to take
                When people run in circles
                It's a very, very
                Mad World
                Children waiting for the day they feel good
                Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
                Made to feel the way that every child should
                Sit and listen, sit and listen
                Went to school and I was very nervous
                No one knew me, no one knew me
                Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
                Look right through me, look right through me

EDIT: and i posted this video a few pages back but i thought id post it again since sg4ever and i were discussing the defense shields that Nikola has, and this song kinda talks about that. to me this is song is basically all Nikola, the video itself is odd but the song = me reminded of Nikola. ok so let me know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glh-y-U2NZE
                Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 31 January 2010, 04:07 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

OMG "Mad World" I LOVE THAT SONG AND I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT FIT NIKO

btw, which one of you is "blackkitty479" on ff.net b/c I love you for taking that random idea about Kali and turning it into a fic.

Peoplez who haven't read it
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5706367/1/Gratitude

FREAKING EPIC WIN
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    OMG "Mad World" I LOVE THAT SONG AND I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT FIT NIKO

btw, which one of you is "blackkitty479" on ff.net b/c I love you for taking that random idea about Kali and turning it into a fic.

Peoplez who haven't read it
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5706367/1/Gratitude

FREAKING EPIC WIN
                    im watching her fanvids right now!
                    sigpic

Comment

NO WAYZ

I forget who it is on here AGH I feel so dumb
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

NO WAYZ

I forget who it is on here AGH I feel so dumb
                        haha me too, so:

WILL THE REAL BLACKKITTY479 PLEASE COME FORWARD TO RECIEVE YOUR APPLAUSE?!
                        sigpic

Comment

YEAH
                          SHOW YOURSELF

lol that's kind of scary
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YEAH
                            SHOW YOURSELF

lol that's kind of scary
                            lmao only a wee bit
                            sigpic

Comment

p.s. good fanvid, IMHO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6TVCNXDUXQ&feature=fvsr

JUST KIDDING i like this one better lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FCbj...eature=related
                              Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 31 January 2010, 05:16 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've seen the second one before

Btw, I posted this on the NT/JY thread, but I just watched this lovely PBS show on the Balkan wilderness and OMG it is GORGEOUS Niko SERIOUSLY needs to take Helen to his homeland like, NOW...t'would make for SO many romantic moments GAAAAH IT'S SO PREEETTTYYY
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X