Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
    I've been naughty

Nikola Tesla (taking over the world) (spoilers for sleepers)

Watch it at YOUTUBE or BAMVIDEOVAULT
    !!!!! *SQUEE* that was so awesome!!
    Originally posted by cutecat93 View Post
    Your fanfic was absolutely great!!! I loved it!. Especially the "stuck" part- I have to admit that I've been thinking at something like this since Niko became magnetic-well, I was thinking of a version with her medallion stuck to his neck or smth like that, so that she would be dangerously close to his lips
    I made a clip with them on YouTube too - well, it's not as good as the others posted here because I use WMM and I don't have too many effects to play with, but...here is the link, I hope you'll like it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDqOiyTH-KU. The song it's rather old, but since it fits them, IMHO...
    Thankies And I <3 your video...lol so cute

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *blinks*
    Has anyone ever noticed how well Niko's hair goes with Helen's?
    Yes, yes, I do ship the Hair. It's meant to be. *nods*

The Hair is the icing...
    OMG YES !!!!!!!!
    Even their hair is compatible...ROFL

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
    Sooo...Shippy banner tiiiiiiiime :

I don't remember where the quote comes from....

OT:

OMG I *finally* found a job !!! So happy
    *SQUEE*banner!!!

and I'm so glad you found a job! Congrats!

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
    Naughty? Like In Vino Veritas by Mimzy? Does that count as naughty?
    LOL I was going to link it but you beat me to it
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
      Naughty? Like In Vino Veritas by Mimzy? Does that count as naughty?
      that was nice.

now how about 'more' naughty?
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        that was nice.
        Thankies

MORE ICONS

Spoiler:
        Last edited by Mimzy; 27 December 2009, 09:05 AM.
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I actually did, but I thought it was just me being weird

The Hair must be shipped !!! It's just another reason why they're meant to be together
          *nods*
          We are a bit weird though.
          ...All of us.

Sooo...Shippy banner tiiiiiiiime :

I don't remember where the quote comes from....

OT:

OMG I *finally* found a job !!! So happy
          Love it!

Congrats on the job!

that was nice.

*shakes head*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          MORE ICONS

Spoiler:
          Awesome!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ohhhh likey the icons
            sigpic

Comment

that was nice.

why not write one?? im pretty sure you could write something phenomal

About shipping the hair...C'MON!!! how can you not!? i see no problem in it or wierdness what-so-ever! its just so darn adorable and ruffable that you cant not love it!! We all know that Helen probably as little daydreams about ruffling his hair and wants to ruffle it until kingdom come...atleast i do

cutecat93 adorable video!!

Mimzy yet more amazing icons
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

AH! double post ik but i was wandering around YOutube watching random videos and i watched this one and instantly had to post it here! its not mine, nor my taste in music, but i just thought it was so well done i had to share with all of you incase you've never seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F156...eature=related
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  About shipping the hair...C'MON!!! how can you not!? i see no problem in it or wierdness what-so-ever! its just so darn adorable and ruffable that you cant not love it!! We all know that Helen probably as little daydreams about ruffling his hair and wants to ruffle it until kingdom come...atleast i do
                  I just love how everything here makes sense...

And I've finally made something half decent again! In spoilers for Sleepers just to be sure

Spoiler:

Shippy artwork is so much fun to make
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    I just love how everything here makes sense...

And I've finally made something half decent again! In spoilers for Sleepers just to be sure

Shippy artwork is so much fun to make
                    Love the banner !

Everything makes sense? Yeah, it probably has something to do with our little *obsession*
                    sigpic

Comment

Love the banner !

Everything makes sense? Yeah, it probably has something to do with our little *obsession*
                      Thanks

And yeah, I guess. It's good when everyone is wearing the same rose tinted glasses.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        AH! double post ik but i was wandering around YOutube watching random videos and i watched this one and instantly had to post it here! its not mine, nor my taste in music, but i just thought it was so well done i had to share with all of you incase you've never seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F156...eature=related
                        ^^^ oh i second that video - utterly epic. just total total love for it.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

mmm any and all vids will be checked out when i go someplace w/ wifi... didnt think of lookin @ em yesterday when i hit BK
                          sigpic

Comment

I wrote story for the scene when there on the sofa
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Stand by for a totally shameless bit of self promotion...

My Sanctuary Secret Santa fic is heavily Helen/Nikola (although there's other pairings involved and the M rating is for past times femmeslash). It's set at Christmas, after Sleepers, with Helen deciding a depressed genius isn't really in the festive spirit.

If you want to check it out, it's here.

I have to say, writing Helen and Nikola's interaction is just delightful fun
                              sigpic
                              by Kaaatie

Comment

I love everyone's fics, icons, banners, art, videos. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Way back in the beginning of the thread MajorSal ad libbed a scene from sleepers and made it a bit better. I kind of ran with that idea on my screencaps and it became this.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X