Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

es!, it is good to hear my posts amuse also other people than me

Originally posted by es! View Post
    I do think they were doing *something* with abnormals... to create an illusion of experimenting on them. Nikola is ingenious enough to make all the scientists there believe that all the electricity research they'd been conducting is about abnormals too
    I mean, if he's the only one with the whole picture there, nobody will know what exactly they are doing. But they are doing *something* so I don't think they are just sauntering around all day long ('sides, that would be Niko's part )
    Maybe some basic research that doesn't seem to have too many potentially dangerous applications? That would be potentially useful for Nikola and Helen, likely not too bad for abnormals in question but close enough of what he was asked to do.

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm sure he could fool them into doing *something* Or maybe he pays them (or makes the government pay them) so much, they really couldn't care
    Or maybe he pays them very little You know, 'my employer pretends I get paid, I pretend I actually work'

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
      Or maybe he pays them very little You know, 'my employer pretends I get paid, I pretend I actually work'
      Hahhaa! Maybee, maybe!

Anyone got any good songs that remind them of Magnus/Tesla? Everytime I listen to the radio, I keep thinking, 'Does this song fit them?' lol I just can't help it
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

You are living way too close to the Russian border!

Star, I know what you mean!
        I too listen closely in hopes of finding a good teslen song!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Star, I know what you mean!
          I too listen closely in hopes of finding a good teslen song!
          Haha, we're officially obsessed....althoug I already knew that lol
          sigpic
          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Haha, we're officially obsessed....althoug I already knew that lol
            we can make a list... you are officially obsessed if:

1) you randomly use Serbian words in a conversation
            2) you have to re-watch a new episode because you only had eyes for Teslen scenes first time around
            3) you know everything about wine even tho you don't like it
            4) you hate Edison
            5) you feel an irresistable urge to ruffle somebody's hair on Fridays between 10 and 11 p.m.

who's next?

Comment

Just stopping by to share some Calendars:

I have to say thanks to Emengee in the Artwork thread for reminding me that I forgot to post my calendars!

So here they are:

1024x768

1280x720

Enjoy!
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

They are great!
                The second one fits right onty my desktop

Comment

Thank you es! The second one fits my desktop too
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    Thank you es! The second one fits my desktop too
                    Yeah, and I also like the color scheme very much.
                    (Altho I usually prefer darker backgrounds like on the first Wally)

Comment

Dropping by to show off the banner I made for Max

Spoiler:

Spoilered for Season 4 Content
                      On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Ah, I already wondered why you had put it into spoilers
                        Great job. Love the expression on Nikola's face!

Comment

Yup! I also love darker colors, too but I wanted to do something a little different if I remember correctly...

Love it Glitch!
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

You are living way too close to the Russian border!
                            Nah, nearly 50 km to the border, I don't even need a permission to go to the place I work in

Anyone got any good songs that remind them of Magnus/Tesla? Everytime I listen to the radio, I keep thinking, 'Does this song fit them?' lol I just can't help it
                            Oh, I've got plenty! If they make any sense, that is another thing... Every time I draw } by hand I think Harry Potter for a reason I can't understand myself

Some of them:

Sentenced - Killing Me Killing You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZoVPNgIXm0 (I have listened this like a million times while writing Sanctuary ff and, well, it is about romance!)

Leevi and the Leavings - Itkisitkö onnesta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OckdP1M2-oU (This one makes absolutely no teslen sense I had had a cup or two or five too much of coffee and spent one or two or five hours too many trying to make sense to some thermodynamical stuff, if memory serves, so my brain was acting a bit funny at the moment I was walking home, mp3 player on, of course, and when this song played I just went OMG, planned a fanfic and even wrote it. Lyrics translated in English can be found here http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Itkisi...happiness.html but I think the translation isn't that great)

Edit: I'd green you ppl for your cool art but the GW system doesn't let me ;(

Comment

Nah, nearly 50 km to the border, I don't even need a permission to go to the place I work in
                              Yeah, I used to live 50 km away from the border too... just on the other side of it

Re: music

I couldn't make a vid to a slow song even if my life depended on it

I've spent the evening browsing thru diverse YT channels in hopes of finding something inspiring. I got only Rihanna's "S&M" so far, but I am not brave enough to make a Teslen vid to it!
                              (Or seriously - I am not disrespectful enough of Amanda Tapping and Jonathon Young to feature their characters in such a video )

Comment

I love it glitch. Will have to down load when i get home and upload to the other site. Awesome.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X