Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda is such a fangurl...

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
    how enough that we could see where it's leading and then let our imaginations take over. After all they probably have to keep it PG rated.
    True.
    And I think itr's safe to say that our imaginations would have no problems thinking up 'what happens next' scenario's...

Originally posted by es! View Post
    But I agree about keeping it PG Alas
    PG.
    Does that stand for Perfect Gutter?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I wonder what AT personally thinks about Helen not ending up with Tesla.
      I mean, she'd been Sam Carter for 10 years. Maybe she is already tired of UST - as an actress. Another question is how she feels about it as a producer...
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I wonder what AT personally thinks about Helen not ending up with Tesla.
        I mean, she'd been Sam Carter for 10 years. Maybe she is already tired of UST - as an actress. Another question is how she feels about it as a producer...
        Interesting questions. I did get the feeling that the UST is fun to play. I can imagine that as a producer you'd have to look at it frm a whole different POV...
        Yes, I'd like to know that too.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Amanda made it to the cover of the Sci-fi Women calendar: http://www.redbubble.com/people/film...-fiction-women
          *drool*

And Sanctuary sez on FB that the original working title of Resistance was "Department of Tesla Affairs".

I'm sooo looking forward to watching this ep!

Comment

Sorry for the double post

But I've just watched the ep and I can't help it

I loved Resistance. It was not so adrenalin-laden as Monsoon but definitely a great ep nonetheless. Many awesome Teslen moments.

Spoiler:
            My favorite quote: "I have faith in you". Awwww.
            The rest of Teslen interaction comes close second

And as much fun "Nikky's" fangirl was, that moment is more cringeworthy for me than humorous I mean, she basically throws herself at him, calling him a petname, and he doesn't look like it's the first time He's uncomfortable but only because of the others present... Gah. I like to think that "Nikky" has more taste.

Comment

LOVE!

Resistance:

Spoiler:
              I squeed a little.

I liked the Nikky fangirling and found it funny. Especially Helen reacting to it.
              Loved the Helen, Niko and Henry interaction, I think it's the best pairing in a storyline so far

Some great character building and exploring going on and if this is a continuing line when it comes to this ship, I'll be vary happy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                Thanks for this =) *greened*

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                Drat - I'm at work and can't watch it here. Will try to see it later when I get home. Love to hear AT talk about Tesla.
                Me too! And vice-versa (there seriously needs to be more JY interviews!)

Somebody mentioned that the Monsoon kiss was unfair to poor Tesla who'd been trying to get Helen's attention for over 100 years.

That made me think... Tesla's been trying for so long already... I think he'll be totally baffled when Helen caves in, so he won't know what to do in the first moment
                On this note... does Tesla know about Helen reliving through history yet?? I wasn't sure if I'd missed it or if we're supposed to just assume?

Oh that´s so true. You can see it in his face during that kiss. I just wonder how this would play out in season 5. Would Helen negate that somehow? Or would she be honest and tell him that she loves him? And how would he react if she confesses her love for him? He is so complicated, somehow I think he wouldn´t just say "I love you too" and everything is OK. Maybe all that is happening too fast. Remember Helen had 113 extra years to reflect her feelings for Nikola . Nikola didn´t have those years, maybe he feels thrown off his guard.
                I think he'll definitely be a little unprepared for it, but I'm sure he can adapt quickly. Heck, he's loved her for so long!

Am I the last one to watch this awesome vid??
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nJZk...eature=related
                Amanda's Q&A, part 1.

The first q is whether Helen changed the history when reliving it. Amanda answers that
                Spoiler:
                there were slight changes and everything will be revealed in the last 1.5 minutes of the season finale!
                Holy crap, WHAT WILL HAPPEN???
                One part of my brain (the bigger one ) tells me it will be something epic, something on the global scale. But then, it is not a "slight" change of history in this case!
                So my shipper heart tries to persuade me that maybe it's something Teslen-related... maybe they are a couple in this timeline <3
                There is of course a logical possibility that Helen saved Ashley somehow... but Amanda said in Australia that the actress had no time to come back to the show.... and they didn't want to bring her back too casually, they needed a BANG! for that... a change of history qualifies in my eyes.

And YAY, this is the vid when she says Tesla is her fave abnormal! YIPPEEEE!

And the end of the vid is so funny! I have to say that I didn't like RDunne at first (well, for the first two years at least ) but his interaction with Amanda, the way they always hang out together and make fun of each other - all of that made me see him in a different light actually. Sorry for OT
                I haven't watched it yet =D But thanks for writing it down!
                Spoiler:
                A part of me still kind of hopes Ashley can be bought back... I think out of everyone she's lost in her life that's the one that's hurt the most.

And awesome about Tesla being her fave abnormal!! =D

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Amanda is such a fangurl...

True.
                And I think itr's safe to say that our imaginations would have no problems thinking up 'what happens next' scenario's...

PG.
                Does that stand for Perfect Gutter?
                Pink Glitter? Random, I realise
                Yes I agree we're all capable of imagining what would happen next, but that's not to say I wouldn't tune it to watch it...
                *dirty-laugh*

Sorry for the double post

But I've just watched the ep and I can't help it

I loved Resistance. It was not so adrenalin-laden as Monsoon but definitely a great ep nonetheless. Many awesome Teslen moments.

Spoiler:
                My favorite quote: "I have faith in you". Awwww.
                The rest of Teslen interaction comes close second

And as much fun "Nikky's" fangirl was, that moment is more cringeworthy for me than humorous I mean, she basically throws herself at him, calling him a petname, and he doesn't look like it's the first time He's uncomfortable but only because of the others present... Gah. I like to think that "Nikky" has more taste.
                I've just watched this ep too! Although strangley...
                Spoiler:
                I found myself more intrigued by the Henry/Nikola interaction I'm sure all will be right with the world in the next Tesla-episode though and I can get back to focusing on Helen/Niko

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                LOVE!

Resistance:

Spoiler:
                I squeed a little.

I liked the Nikky fangirling and found it funny. Especially Helen reacting to it.
                Loved the Helen, Niko and Henry interaction, I think it's the best pairing in a storyline so far

Some great character building and exploring going on and if this is a continuing line when it comes to this ship, I'll be vary happy.
                Yep - agree about the character building, and the Helen/Niko/Henry interaction
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Lastrequest,

I don't think that he knows about her reliving the last century (yet)
                  I mean, they apparently didn't meet each other since Awakening. Altho I really like to think that Helen found a way to communicate with him during her "exile" without changing the history too much. I mean, she knew she'd need allies - and who is better than Nikola?

Comment

Lastrequest,

I don't think that he knows about her reliving the last century (yet)
                    I mean, they apparently didn't meet each other since Awakening. Altho I really like to think that Helen found a way to communicate with him during her "exile" without changing the history too much. I mean, she knew she'd need allies - and who is better than Nikola?
                    I'd like to think she communicated with him too
                    *greatly appreciates fanfiction atm*
                    I'm hoping for more flirtyness when we next see Helen/Niko together (I can't get used to them calling him Nikki though )... after all, we've got the seasons "what side is tesla on / what's he thinking" out of the way now maybe when she tells him what she's been through it'll evolve from there.

Edit: love your little maths bit in your sig
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

just have to say i love their scenes together in this ep , especially when helen said she "had faith in him" .
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        just have to say i love their scenes together in this ep , especially when helen said she "had faith in him" .
                        Oh yeah, that's my fave too! Esp because she said it when she thought she would risk her life, so she basically put her life in his hands! Awww!

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        I'd like to think she communicated with him too
                        *greatly appreciates fanfiction atm*
                        I'm hoping for more flirtyness when we next see Helen/Niko together (I can't get used to them calling him Nikki though )... after all, we've got the seasons "what side is tesla on / what's he thinking" out of the way now maybe when she tells him what she's been through it'll evolve from there.

Edit: love your little maths bit in your sig
                        I too am glad that Nikola schemes , but still does nothing too offending to Helen.

And thank you The stamp is courtesy of Mirz123 on dA, our residental stamp guru

Comment

Sorry for the double post (again today ) but I've just uploaded my Teslen vid! *yay*

There are minor spoilers for S4... I also did some tweaking with Photoshop, I hope you like it!

Watch in HD

Comment

Do you think he had something with his "fangirl"? I watched that ep in a hurry, and someone wrote that Nikola hugged the redhead. I didn´t see that bit. Did I miss it? OK now I get it, livhanna left 5 minitues out Deat lord, why this 5 minutes. I don´t like the thought of Nikola having something with this women. But I can´t really say something about that, because I can´t see the scene.
                            Last edited by Altariel; November 5, 2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Do you think he had something with his "fangirl"? I watched that ep in a hurry, and someone wrote that Nikola hugged the redhead. I didn´t see that bit. Did I miss it? OK now I get it, livhanna left 5 minitues out Deat lord, why this 5 minutes. I don´t like the thought of Nikola having something with this women. But I can´t really say something about that, because I can´t see the scene.
                              The scientist basically threw herself on Nikki. She hugged him. He felt awkward and tried to pry her hands off him... sort of. Helen was amused
                              I actually think that they might have something going on, alas. Because you don't actually throw yourself on your boss and call him petnames all of a sudden, no matter how dire the situation is

Comment

I managed to see that scene and I´m not happy. But at least she told Helen that "Nikki" often talks about her, so she must know that he feels something for Helen. Actually it shouldn´t be a surprise that he has women out there, but I wished I wouldn´t know for sure. So I hope it´s nothing serious and thank god, he didn´t liked being hugged by her. Maybe it´s just an affair, for him at least.

That really sucks, now I know in every ep he is in (and he still works there) that he might have still something with that women.

Wonder how Helen feels about that.

I just noticed that this women looks a little bit like Helen, at least her stature and heigh. Coincidence? Maybe Helen starts to get jealous because of that. Like she said: He is an amazing men. Somehow I had the feeling that she tried to pair them off, I mean "Don´t be mad at him and He is an amazing men". Strange. Maybe she was really just a friend with a crush.

If she really had a relationship with him wouldn´t she be worried about Helen being there. Like she said Nikola often talks about her and all that. Then she would not have said "Don´t be mad on him" She would have said be mad on him.
                                Last edited by Altariel; November 5, 2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X