No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why thank you. I love finding real Tesla quotes and applying them to the Teslen ship. It is fun.
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Yar! :d
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
        I thought that! HOW does she contact him! How does she contact anyone? John? Well, 'where would a girl be without her secrets?'
        And, I bet he does, we just don't see him half the time becuase he would just steal the show!
        I imagine they use this great new invention called Internet

Really, it makes sense. Get two or three different e-mail addresses, and I can imagine few things more reliable for communication. Phones you can misplace, and letters are slow and depend too much of where you happen to be at the moment... but e-mails. It matters little where you are and if the postman decides to dump all the letters into nearest dumpster, you get the message anyway.

Sometimes, before I fall asleep, I imagine what kind of e-mail or chat discussions Nikola and Helen would have. (I often spend hours watching the ceiling and trying to lure sleep, so evenings are great for thinking fanfic and stuff.) I thought of writing a fic but it I couldn't quite capture what I wanted so I discarded the idea. And Sanctuary isn't that big in here anyway, it hasn't even made it in TV yet, and I'd have to write/translate in/to English if I wanted anyone actually read what I wrote... It is taxing for me, trying to form even remotely good sentences in English. I always hated it in school, English being the difficult part in the language, and it is ruining my life, or at least my fandom experiences, but then fandoms=life, and I am rambling OT again, aren't I

I forgot what I was about to say

Comment

es!: Sex is not important to everybody in the same way. I am with Mimzy that Niko is more the intellectual type. Doesn't mean he wouldn't enjoy a romp But it's probably not one of his basic needs (like an intellectual peer to banter with
          Very true. I've known people who definitely view sex as a need (and will tell someone what they want to hear just to fulfill their need), and others who see it as something enjoyable but only with the right person. This is just my own guess, but I could see Tesla as having had at least a few lovers over the years. I think he'd be very selective, though, and Helen would probably always be in the back of his mind.

es!: Can there be a person who went thru a university and stayed a virgin?..
          Yes.

es!: I want to think of Nikola as a guy with his own agenda - ALWAYS. And I would love to see Helen having moral problems with his projects
          I think he will always have an agenda: global domination -- but for the best of reasons of course.

max_omega: This thread has really started to pick up in the discussion of the ship, and i like to read everyone opinion.
          Also i would like to comment that no one has gotten bent out of shape if they disagree with someone else opinion, it show maturity in our ship.
          I do too. And it's really nice when people can disagree without ridiculing or intentionally insulting other people.

StarSancFar: HAHA! Like what you (es!) did there. For a minute I was like WOAH! PG THREAD!!
          gutter thoughts followed by laughter

StarSancFar: I'm not sure what to make of it, I don't think it means bad news for sanctuary or implies that, I think he might just be doing it because of the hiatus or maybe he's gonna write two at the same time. Maybe he won't write for Sanctuary as much or maybe not at all.... it's hard to know really. I hope it doesn't mean bad news for Sanctuary, it better not or heads will roll.... But I really don't think it is
          That's kind of what I think. They have a number of writers for the show. Maybe he'll still write a couple episodes though or at least help oversee the writing.

Nice banner, max. And it fits so well with them.

And about the spoilered episode description concerning Nikola,
          Spoiler:
          I don't think it will turn out to be as bad as it sounds.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Lovely banner Max! Like the style.

Adding a set I made for the same challenge:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

As I said in the challenge thread: I love it Nad
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Completely OT but the Sanctuary team totally needed the Avengers this past episode. I'm surprised the network survived without their help
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*sneaks in*

*drops off new wallie*

*sneaks out*
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

For some reason, I don't have spoiler tags so highlight to read.

This is about the newest episode: Uprising

I don't know if anyone remembers but in the last bit of the episode, Helen mentions a 56' Bordeaux. Sounds suspiciously Teslen-like, don't you think?

Comment

I thought that too, that would be so romantic, but I guess it´s just wishful thinking, if not they should mention that in some ep later, maybe Tesla asking where 56' Bordeaux is.

Comment

monalisacode,
                        I don't have spoiler tags either. I just take quote tags and write "spoiler" instead of "quote" in them

I have to say that I am happy with the order they aired the episodes. I loved "Tempus" and "Uprising" disappointed me a bit. So I am glad they reversed the production order and made "Tempus" the season premiere.

Uprising spoilers:
                        Spoiler:
                        I wonder whether Niko is conducting those very experiments Will saw in the database?..
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Completely OT but the Sanctuary team totally needed the Avengers this past episode. I'm surprised the network survived without their help
                          I keep hearing random tidbits about the avengers...what are they??

Originally posted by monalisacode View Post
                          For some reason, I don't have spoiler tags so highlight to read.

This is about the newest episode: Uprising

I don't know if anyone remembers but in the last bit of the episode, Helen mentions a 56' Bordeaux. Sounds suspiciously Teslen-like, don't you think?
                          SQUEEE!
                          Spoiler:
                          I thought that! Maybe it was a specific year that was special...maybe something happened between the two of them!
                          she did say 'with a...56 bordeaux, I should think' rather....I don't know what the word is...she hinted A LOT at something, but what could it be!?
                          And then Will's face. it was like, :1 lol

oh and you have to write spoilers in yourself. [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] (but without the spaces) and write your stuff in between the two tags

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                          I thought that too, that would be so romantic, but I guess it´s just wishful thinking, if not they should mention that in some ep later, maybe Tesla asking where 56' Bordeaux is.
                          That would be awesome 'Helen, where'd you put my 56 Bordeaux?' *Nikola smirks* *Wills eyes grow wide* *Helen blushes* *Fans squee*
                          sigpic
                          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                          Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            monalisacode,
                            i don't have spoiler tags either. I just take quote tags and write "spoiler" instead of "quote" in them

i have to say that i am happy with the order they aired the episodes. I loved "tempus" and "uprising" disappointed me a bit. So i am glad they reversed the production order and made "tempus" the season premiere.

Uprising spoilers:
                            Spoiler:
                            i wonder whether niko is conducting those very experiments will saw in the database?..
                            Spoiler:
                            thats exactly what i thought!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

That would be awesome 'Helen, where'd you put my 56 Bordeaux?' *Nikola smirks* *Wills eyes grow wide* *Helen blushes* *Fans squee*
                              HeHe, that would be great, but theres one problem, I guess the 56 means 1956 and in that year he was in hiding and had no cantact to Helen as implied in "The Five". Alas

Spoiler:
                              Rgearding these experiments, he must have some good reasons for that, I mean that is almost as bad as what the cabal did, and he hated the cabal, didn´t he? Maybe he just tries to help in some way. If he really would be serious, I believe Helen could not forgive him

Comment

I wish they screwed the production order and showed us ep 5 already!
                                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Working...
                                X