Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess she has his handy number.

I know the real Tesla was celibate but I doubt that 155 years Tesla would be too, so I assume he has some girls out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
      Crap, do you really have to spoil everything?

"Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Ca you imagine the ring tone he has? Maybe something like entering song of the wrester Shawn Michaels (does somebody know him?) Sexy boy, I´m like your boytoy

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          ^ maybe Helen activates a searchlight with a bat-shaped insignia over the lens? Like, in Batman?

I am sorry I'm in a crack-up mood
          That does not help my current fixation with comparing Nikola to Batman. Really, he's sort of like a happy (and I use this term sort of loosely) Batman. Saves the day frequently but usually by breaking a bunch of rules first

Although it be interesting to see more of angsty!Tesla. Not overkill, like with Bruce W., who according to the Teen Titans show doesn't even know wtf happiness is But at least a hint of something darker than what we usually see. Of course he can keep his snarkiness, but I'm interested to know how he'd react if something bad happened to Helen...

I know the real Tesla was celibate but I doubt that 155 years Tesla would be too, so I assume he has some girls out there.
          Given the kind of guy he is, I can actually see him staying celibate because he only wants Helen, but that's not to say he didn't flirt with a lot of women (the annoying - "oh, I'll totally let you get that far. but not really. I'm just playing you trololo"). He was a definite chick magnet even historically. But honestly I think on some level the intellectual exchange of witty flirtatious banter with women is more interesting/satisfying? to him than something physical. I think Helen is special b/c with her he wants the whole package (as he should), but for the most part he seems to be the type to be more turned on by wit than anything else. Even with the scene where he plays with Abby's shirt, he seemed to be more interested in the fact that he was making Will uncomfortable than he was with actually opening her shirt xD

Besides I think he kinda puts Helen on some sort of pedestal and seeing as he's a perfectionist, he probably wouldn't settle for anybody who couldn't compare with her
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I never watched Farscape but I did watch Voyager.
            I hated Tom/B'Elanna because it was always the same: she kept threatening to break his clavicle, and he kept being a sop.

Ah well. Let's agree to disagree and leave the UST issue be, k?
            how can you not like tom and b'elanna? they are two of my favorite characters and i love their relationship .

and you should check out farscape, its amazing .
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Even with the scene where he plays with Abby's shirt, he seemed to be more interested in the fact that he was making Will uncomfortable than he was with actually opening her shirt xD
              Ahem could anybody pls tell me when the hell did that happen?
              I am freaking out here right now because I think I missed a Tesla episode!!

Originally posted by blueray View Post
              how can you not like tom and b'elanna? they are two of my favorite characters and i love their relationship .

and you should check out farscape, its amazing .
              I am getting there

All I actually meant was that Tom/B'Elanna's relationship was boring for me.... but they were decent characters, in fact, I liked Tom quite a lot

Comment

Given the kind of guy he is, I can actually see him staying celibate because he only wants Helen, but that's not to say he didn't flirt with a lot of women (the annoying - "oh, I'll totally let you get that far. but not really. I'm just playing you trololo"). He was a definite chick magnet even historically. But honestly I think on some level the intellectual exchange of witty flirtatious banter with women is more interesting/satisfying? to him than something physical. I think Helen is special b/c with her he wants the whole package (as he should), but for the most part he seems to be the type to be more turned on by wit than anything else. Even with the scene where he plays with Abby's shirt, he seemed to be more interested in the fact that he was making Will uncomfortable than he was with actually opening her shirt xD

Besides I think he kinda puts Helen on some sort of pedestal and seeing as he's a perfectionist, he probably wouldn't settle for anybody who couldn't compare with her
                Do you really think it is possible for a man to stay celibate for so long, even if he loves only Helen and that he thinks she is something very special to him? With Nikola it is difficult to say, even more cause he is also a vampire, maybe he has more control on his needs? I´m still undecided if he has girls or not.
                Last edited by Altariel; 13 October 2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Do you really think it is possible for a man to stay celibate for so long [snip]
                  Oh yes. For a girl too
                  Especially if a person is very busy (taking over the world) and has no time to think at length about it
                  Sex is not important to everybody in the same way. I am with Mimzy that Niko is more the intellectual type. Doesn't mean he wouldn't enjoy a romp But it's probably not one of his basic needs (like an intellectual peer to banter with )

Comment

OMG, then Nikola could be virgin *giggle* If that really would be the case then it is not easier for him to be with Helen some day, but nah I don´t believe that somehow.

Comment

Oh yes. For a girl too
                      Especially if a person is very busy (taking over the world) and has no time to think at length about it
                      Sex is not important to everybody in the same way. I am with Mimzy that Niko is more the intellectual type. Doesn't mean he wouldn't enjoy a romp But it's probably not one of his basic needs (like an intellectual peer to banter with )
                      *nods to bolded*

I wonder what crazy thing he's been working on underground. Because I swear he has to have some ginormous technological project going on that nobody knows about that has to pop up in some episode in the future - it would be awesome
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG, then Nikola could be virgin *giggle* If that really would be the case then it is not easier for him to be with Helen some day, but nah I don´t believe that somehow.
                        Can there be a person who went thru a university and stayed a virgin?..

Niko was brilliant already at a young age. He didn't need to learn anything for school because he already knew everything So my guess is that he had a brief encounter with... oh, wait, it was England 110 years ago! Scratch that, he didn't get any in college.

Comment

*nods to bolded*

I wonder what crazy thing he's been working on underground. Because I swear he has to have some ginormous technological project going on that nobody knows about that has to pop up in some episode in the future - it would be awesome
                          I agree!
                          I am a little sad that both John and Niko were de-clawed (uh, sort of at least) and became good guys.
                          I want to think of Nikola as a guy with his own agenda - ALWAYS. And I would love to see Helen having moral problems with his projects

Comment

I have this image in my head of Teslen finally consummating their relationship, and him being all scared and confused and Helen going "Oh my God, this really is your first time!" and teasing him. But not too much because that woukd be mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                              I have this image in my head of Teslen finally consummating their relationship, and him being all scared and confused and Helen going "Oh my God, this really is your first time!" and teasing him. But not too much because that woukd be mean.
                              Tesla's got too high an attitude to be scared or confused in any situation, imho

Comment

Do you really think it is possible for a man to stay celibate for so long, even if he loves only Helen and that he thinks she is something very special to him? With Nikola it is difficult to say, even more cause he is also a vampire, maybe he has more control on his needs? I´m still undecided if he has girls or not.
                                I don't think it would be about control, or even physical needs. I bet it is all about curiosity... meaning, I don't think he is a virgin

I agree!
                                I am a little sad that both John and Niko were de-clawed (uh, sort of at least) and became good guys.
                                I want to think of Nikola as a guy with his own agenda - ALWAYS. And I would love to see Helen having moral problems with his projects
                                I agree 100% <3 I try to think that things are going as nicely as they are because Nikola is keeping his more questionably projects secret at the moment, and he likely abandoned many of those after sleepers and even more of after Awakening. But after a while, who knows what he is going to mess with again.

Comment

Working...
                                X