No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mimzy!! Have you finished the picture yet?!?!
    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

we've passed 1K posts *grins* we so rule
      sigpic

Comment

K, so I tweaked the original pic by photoshopping Niko's hair in

And then I made a banner (which is why this took so long)

(text is from the poem "A Touch Never Felt" by Carola Dittman McJunkin, which I posted 2 pgs back or something)
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*gasps for breath*HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
          I uh really like that edited picture, Mimzy.
          we should totally spread rumors that this is a REAL promo pic for season three. *begins chuckling to self and abruptly blinks* Ooh, crap. Niko's deviousness is really rubbing off on me.

*clone smirks and pats my head* Clone: "Thats not so bad, is it?"
          Me: *grin* Time for me to uh go to bed. Good night fellow Teslenites!!

Comment

Oh ... holy... Helen .... THIS PICTURE TOOK MY BREATH ...
            It looks really like them ( Niko / Helen ) ... thanks for this picture....
            I would like to want to make manips .. my only manipulations were these

Spoiler for size
            Spoiler:

Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

Spoiler for size
              Spoiler:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVW THEM! *tacklehugs*
              sigpic

Comment

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!! *sigh* Mimzy you picked the best picture ever to edit!! *Looks at clone whos smiling but looking off into the distance* NO! Bad clone! No thinking of Helen!! Great now I will have to hide this picture from him!
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH TWINNIE ( TESLA_TWIN ) HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Card for you :
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Card for you :
                    OMG! *hugs*

I'm totally crying now... It's wonderful! Beautiful! I love you Sammie <3
                    My heart missed a beat!

That's great! Thanks again sweetie! *hugs some more*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                      OMG! *hugs*

I'm totally crying now... It's wonderful! Beautiful! I love you Sammie <3
                      My heart missed a beat!

That's great! Thanks again sweetie! *hugs some more*
                      I am glad you like it. I am happy, that I could make you happy. . Enjoy your B . Day.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        we've passed 1K posts *grins* we so rule
                        HECK YES!!! we are so rule. i mean duh, we have the King

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        K, so I tweaked the original pic by photoshopping Niko's hair in
                        http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Teslenkiss.jpg

And then I made a banner (which is why this took so long)
                        http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lenbanner1.jpg
                        (text is from the poem "A Touch Never Felt" by Carola Dittman McJunkin, which I posted 2 pgs back or something)
                        OMYFRACKINGGOD! I LOVE ITT!!! we totally do need to start spreading a rumor that thats legit! tee-hee. no but seriusly thats gorgeous i totally cant wait for that to happen this season

Spoiler for size
                        Spoiler:

Those were mega-siiick

Card for you :
                        Spoiler:

*sees this and is suddenly excited for her birthday thats she has been semi-dredding for the last few months*
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

oh and i almost forgot to share my Teslen moment!

i think Mimzy mentioned earlier that we'll probably definately have some Teslen in season 3 since the real Nikola was obsessed with that number. well today in my philosophy class we were discussing the applications of the fibbinacci sequence in nature/life etc and i said out loud "hmm. Nikola loved the number 3...its in the sequence...pretty sure Damian and co are nerds like that...YES TESLEN CONFIRMED!!!" aaand my classmates just looked at me like "crap, baymans on something!" lmfao

hahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have any good caps of kiss in The Five? I can't find any Two different galleries failed me. One missed the kiss in a cap and the other was blury
                            Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

i dont have them but ik its out there! there may be a link on this thread somewhere a ways back that may have them or somebody will at least give you link
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, guys I REALLY enjoyed editing that picture I'm going to make another banner/icon with it TEEHEE

And I love everyone's artwork!!!!

btw, angelfire:
                                Spoiler:

EDIT: And I changed the lighting on my last banner to make it brighter so you can see everything
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X