• Show
Clear All

Thanks Davala
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

*wanders in*
      Hey all, long time no see, although I do believe I haven't met all of you before

But wow, really awesome artwork here guys! I'm just loving it all!

Also, apologies for my complete lack of posting or contributions of any kind in the last few months, but the Real World has been...well, all-consuming, and I sort of misplaced my muse for most things Teslen. However, I think I've finally got over it, and shall hopefully be returning to the fandom some time soon

So, to that effect, are there any fic recs that anyone can give me? And is there any vital Teslen news that I've missed in the last few months? Or any new challenges, etc...?
      Any help will be much appreciated.

~Dubbers
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Well hi Dubbers the name's Glitch .... Not really anything new to be honest just a few new faces like me
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Nice to meet you Glitch
          And it's good to know I've not missed anything major - that would be sad! - but it's lovely to see new faces around here!
          Love your sigs by the way! If I knew how I would green you, unfortunately I'm still a complete blunderer when it comes to most things Gateworld...*sigh*
          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
            *wanders in*
            Hey all, long time no see, although I do believe I haven't met all of you before

Also, apologies for my complete lack of posting or contributions of any kind in the last few months, but the Real World has been...well, all-consuming, and I sort of misplaced my muse for most things Teslen. However, I think I've finally got over it, and shall hopefully be returning to the fandom some time soon

So, to that effect, are there any fic recs that anyone can give me? And is there any vital Teslen news that I've missed in the last few months? Or any new challenges, etc...?
            Any help will be much appreciated.

~Dubbers
            Hello Dubbers*tacklehugs* it is nice to see you again I understand the whole RL thing all too well..my sympathies are with you on that one. You have not missed that much..we did do some art and short fics for what we called Teslentine's Day on here..or our version of Valentine's Day...and that was about it...plus some new awesome people

Here is some more art from me..the lyrics are from "Blue Eyes" from Elton John..it is such a romantic song..I picture them slow dancing and looking deeply into each other's eyes to this. The other lyrics are from Rose in December by Halestorm
            Last edited by Aurora7783; 20 February 2011, 10:25 PM.
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

*wanders in*

~Dubbers
              Hi!! You're on my favourites list on FF.net I'm Cada46 on there, but really you can call me Ck. I love your Gemini story! Saw the new update haven't had a chance to read it yet though.
              I think it might have been your story that alerted me to this forums existence... So its nice to see you round and updating!
              I can't think of any Teslen News.. apart from the fact that it is a supremely awesome ship
              Teslentine's day was fun, heaps of awesome arts and fics were posted!

Anyway nice to actually meet you Dubbers, hope to see you around more!

Edit: Firstly I missed your art Aurora, I like the second one especially!
              And Dubbers you green by using the little star icon by the.. hazard sign under the avatars and stuff at the bottom of the post.
              Last edited by Cekay; 20 February 2011, 11:05 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Cekay,thanks I had fun making those...I was trying to up my mood by making art and listening to music before I think it did the trick
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Nice to meet you Glitch
                  And it's good to know I've not missed anything major - that would be sad! - but it's lovely to see new faces around here!
                  Love your sigs by the way! If I knew how I would green you, unfortunately I'm still a complete blunderer when it comes to most things Gateworld...*sigh*
                  Why thank you .... I'm very proud of all my art as I've never really had anyone tell me that I was a photoshop genius before. More fans lol jkjkjkjkjkjk any way nice to meet you!

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Here is some more art from me..the lyrics are from "Blue Eyes" from Elton John..it is such a romantic song..I picture them slow dancing and looking deeply into each other's eyes to this. The other lyrics are from Rose in December by Halestorm
                  *gasps* Can snurch them Twin? Please, please please?
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                    Hello Dubbers*tacklehugs* it is nice to see you again I understand the whole RL thing all too well..my sympathies are with you on that one. You have not missed that much..we did do some art and short fics for what we called Teslentine's Day on here..or our version of Valentine's Day...and that was about it...plus some new awesome people

*hugs back* Man it's good to be back! Yep RL can be sooo evil when it keeps me from Teslen! Grr!
                    And I love the art! Soooo sweet! I can really imagine them slow dancing...hmm...*tries to think of slow dances*

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                    Hi!! You're on my favourites list on FF.net I'm Cada46 on there, but really you can call me Ck. I love your Gemini story! Saw the new update haven't had a chance to read it yet though.
                    I think it might have been your story that alerted me to this forums existence... So its nice to see you round and updating!
                    I can't think of any Teslen News.. apart from the fact that it is a supremely awesome ship
                    Teslentine's day was fun, heaps of awesome arts and fics were posted!

Anyway nice to actually meet you Dubbers, hope to see you around more!

And Dubbers you green by using the little star icon by the.. hazard sign under the avatars and stuff at the bottom of the post.
                    Are you sure you're not Cada41? XD I was actually about to start reading some of your stuff the other day before I got dragged out of the house, grr...so I'll definately go back to that soon!

If I was you I'd put off reading the Gemini update as I have no idea when the next one will be But I'm glad you to know you like it so much!

And it's great to meet you too; I shall try my hardest to be around and update more! And thanks for the greening tip; I shall go mad with the greening(?) when I'm next online!!!

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                    Why thank you .... I'm very proud of all my art as I've never really had anyone tell me that I was a photoshop genius before. More fans lol jkjkjkjkjkjk any way nice to meet you!
                    Yep; I'm a fan already

And I shall be going back over the last however many pages I've managed to miss and finding all the lovely artwork and stuff I've missed. So sad I wasn't here for Teslentine day *cries*

Comment

First I noticed my last post put me at 99 posts. I decided 100 was a pretty good milestone (always been a lurker before..). I figured my 100th post should be here

*Celebration Dance*

Since I've been lazy and not writing and not doing any art I thought I really had to post something.. so here.

Are you sure you're not Cada41? XD
                      *facepalm* Yeah.. that one..

I was actually about to start reading some of your stuff the other day before I got dragged out of the house, grr...so I'll definately go back to that soon!
                      x.x I have a lot of work to do on that story before I'm ever going to be happy with it so I don't mind at all if you don't read it.

If I was you I'd put off reading the Gemini update as I have no idea when the next one will be But I'm glad you to know you like it so much!
                      Haha, thats OK I can deal with occasional updates as long is there is no cliffhanger that you do and then NEVER ever touch the story again.
                      Hope RL isn't too stressful for you

Glitch
                      Who couldn't be your fan?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice arts Aurora and Cekay
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooh, lovely banner Ck. Can I ask where you get your screencaps from? Or do you do them yourself?

*facepalm* Yeah.. that one..
                          Don't worry; I always used to forget my usernames, so now I just use the same few over and over!

Haha, thats OK I can deal with occasional updates as long is there is no cliffhanger that you do and then NEVER ever touch the story again.
                          Umm... Nah, I wouldn't do that...that's just evil! Although I am fond of cliffhangers and wildly irregular updates!
                          Hope RL isn't too stressful for you
                          Thankfully not, just rather busy!

Comment

Yep; I'm a fan already

And I shall be going back over the last however many pages I've managed to miss and finding all the lovely artwork and stuff I've missed. So sad I wasn't here for Teslentine day *cries*
                            Cool .... Well hope you enjoy what you see

First I noticed my last post put me at 99 posts. I decided 100 was a pretty good milestone (always been a lurker before..). I figured my 100th post should be here

*Celebration Dance*

Since I've been lazy and not writing and not doing any art I thought I really had to post something.. so here.

Glitch Who couldn't be your fan?!
                            First of all what an awesome banner CK love it and secondly I have no idea .... or well actually I do but I'm not mentioning names as that woul be rude on my part
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry for the double post but I hope you enjoy this
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

I will be making some Teslen art today at some point

Glitch love the banner
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X