Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    Glitchie - Love that new banner ^^ I can't believe I never thought of that song for them o: I wonder if there is a female version floating around out there somewhere~
    That was sung by Hillary Bernstein ... At least that's the only version I've ever heard, but I love that song and it fits them perfectly , glad you like it! I could make you one if you want, just tell me what you want and I can make it for you
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Glitchie - Oh, maybe we're not talking about the same one x3 I mean the banner with the lyrics to "Shattered" ^^ I adore that song.
      Oh that's really nice of you! I'd love to see what you could do with using the hologram city as a background for the two of them (: I just love the city <3
      sigpic
      FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
      HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Glitch,just for me? Thanks!!!! I really really love it and I love the lyrics I feel honored...*takes the new pretty with her and hugs it*
        Ugh..I am so sore from shoveling more snow.....and it is supposed to snow for the next two days on top of what we already have here
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Aurora - Our snow melted a lot today, but we're supposed to get some rain and snow next week x3 That sucks that you have to shovel it, though D: We never bother with doing that here.
          sigpic

Comment

Glitchie - Oh, maybe we're not talking about the same one x3 I mean the banner with the lyrics to "Shattered" ^^ I adore that song.
            Oh that's really nice of you! I'd love to see what you could do with using the hologram city as a background for the two of them (: I just love the city <3
            Oh Shattered .... *smacks forehead* I love that song, yea I wonder what a female version would sound like, probably not as good to be honest, not that I have anything against women! *holds hands up defensively* Oh I'll get right to it got the perfect song!

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            Glitch,just for me? Thanks!!!! I really really love it and I love the lyrics I feel honored...*takes the new pretty with her and hugs it*
            Ugh..I am so sore from shoveling more snow.....and it is supposed to snow for the next two days on top of what we already have here
            Awe I'm sorry .... You can still keep the Shattered one to, maybe put them on rotation glad you like them *hugs carefully* I hope you get better
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Ok my second try at a teslen video:

Let me know if you like it.

I'm going away for the weekend... so might go into sanctuary withdrawal.. Looking forward to all the new art/fic that I'll get to see when I get back though!
              sigpic

Comment

Glitchie - Sadly I agree, it probably wouldn't sound as good x3 I might have to do some digging and find out.
                Oh, thank you!

Cekay - I liked that video :3 The song was very pleasant too.

And some more art to show you guys, made this one just a few minutes ago ^^
                sigpic

Comment

Here you are Snow I hope you like it

sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

And some more art to show you guys, made this one just a few minutes ago ^^
                    http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...ity/kissme.png
                    Ooo soo pretty!! It tis snurchable right? hehe *snurches; then runs with it and accidently runs into a tree*

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                    Here you are Snow I hope you like it

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...us/FarAway.jpg
                    I LOVE that song!! ^_^ Great artwork!
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Glitchie - Ohh, pretty ^^ I remember that song, haven't heard it in a long time, though~ Thanks!

Sam - As long as no one takes credit for making it, you guys can use it ^^;
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                        Ooo soo pretty!! It tis snurchable right? hehe *snurches; then runs with it and accidently runs into a tree*

I LOVE that song!! ^_^ Great artwork!
                        *snorts* Well that was intelligent *helps up* Thank you glad you like it

Glitch - Ohh, pretty ^^ I remember that song, haven't heard it in a long time, though~ Thanks!
                        Please call me Glitch and I hope you like it!
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Cekay,I really liked your video So sorry you have to go away..but there will be lots of stuff for you to feast your eyes upon once you return..
                          Snowdrop,I love your sig very pretty
                          Glitch,more awesome artwork
                          Another chapter has gone up for my story "A New Beginning." This is what happens when lots of snow is involved....lots of boredom LOL
                          sigpic
                          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                          And I held your hand through all of these years
                          But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                            Glitch,more awesome artwork
                            Another chapter has gone up for my story "A New Beginning." This is what happens when lots of snow is involved....lots of boredom LOL
                            Thanks Aurora glad you like it
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch - Sure thing ^^ And yes, of course I like it! =D And you can call me Snowy? xD I don't care really lol

Aurora - Wait, I don't have a sig xD If you mean the one I made earlier, then thank you ^^
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                                Ok my second try at a teslen video:

[video=youtube;kU9fIwPmTx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9fIwPmTx0

Let me know if you like it.

I'm going away for the weekend... so might go into sanctuary withdrawal.. Looking forward to all the new art/fic that I'll get to see when I get back though!
                                Like it ? I love it ♥
                                I LOVE TESLEN VIDS ... and this one is great ...
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X