Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    Hey everyone (: I just signed up for this thread pretty much x3
    I've been enjoying the art here, icons and such. And I realized I'm subscribed to stargatelover on youtube xD

But anyway, hi ^^
    Well Snowdrop welcome to the site and to the thread , hope you enjoy yourself

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
    Glitch - sure, but still
    Give the guy a break, besides he's probably enjoying himself either that or ....
    Spoiler:
    Just needs to give his jaw a rest from talking so much, I bet his jaw really hurts
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

I've been enjoying the art here, icons and such. And I realized I'm subscribed to stargatelover on youtube xD

But anyway, hi ^^
      Thanks for the welcome ^^
      Teslen videos make my day <3 I've made a couple myself, but I wouldn't feel right advertising them already xD
      Hey, welcome here. I hope you will enjoy it here. And if you have videos, just show them .. we love videos We love everything that deals with Tesla, Teslen or just Sanctuary
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Hey, welcome here. I hope you will enjoy it here. And if you have videos, just show them .. we love videos We love everything that deals with Tesla, Teslen or just Sanctuary
        Seconded..

And Hiya Snowdrop I'm CK, I'm kinda new too but if your into teslen( or tesla in general w00t!) It's amazing all the talented people that are here.. I've been seeing such awesome art, yuotube vids, reading awesome fanfic.. And SO many of the people that made them are from GW! I was stunned when I joined
        Anyway welcome!
        sigpic

Comment

Ditto Snowdrop!!!!
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
            Lol ever the positive one Nad you can show them, I'll pass!

But anyway, hi ^^
            Hi! Welcome to the thread!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

But anyway, hi ^^
              Thanks for the welcome ^^
              Teslen videos make my day <3 I've made a couple myself, but I wouldn't feel right advertising them already xD
              hey there! welcome to the Teslen thread have fun around
              Spoiler:

oh thanks
              who are you on YT?

if you made Teslen vids please let us know cuz if it wasn;t for shameless self-advertising how would the people find out about them

Comment

Ok here's my first (and possibly only) teslen movie.

I just downloaded windows live movie maker.. Just being like 6 hours ago.. And somehow 6 hours disappeared making this.. its now 6am >.<
                I've never used any video editing stuff before so it was fun playing around with it.

So yeah if its any good let me know.. Being that its 6am and I still haven't slept I might wake up later and flip out at how terrible it is and take it down.
                Since it is my first try don't expect much. Any advice if I ever try again would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
                And good night
                sigpic

Comment

Such a nice welcome by everyone!
                  Alrighty then ^^ I'll link to the first one I made, and then the next two are also Tesla vids. All three are my most recent. "Only Human"
                  And I have one ready now but I haven't uploaded it quite yet~ Hope you guys like what you see ^^
                  sigpic
                  FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                  HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

It's great CK .... I still can't figure out Windows Live Movie Maker, I use the old one so it's not as advanced but that was still cool loved it!
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Such a nice welcome by everyone!
                      And I have one ready now but I haven't uploaded it quite yet~ Hope you guys like what you see ^^
                      Snowdrop I love your vids I'm glad you posted them! My favourite was All this time but the others were wonderful too! Make sure you update us when you add the next one!

Glitch
                      thanks I don't think I have figured out windows live movie maker yet..
                      And I haven't got any season 3 on my computer so I couldn't use any clips from it..

Here's my question. I ripped my dvds onto the computer to get the scenes, what does everyone else do?
                      sigpic

Comment

Cekay - Thanks very much ^^ I really like that one too, I was surprised it hadn't gotten much attention yet. I'll probably upload the next one tonight (:

And I don't think I can help much with that question since I don't use live movie maker. I use Vegas, but once I rip, I just put it into the program like any other file and start to clip and use.
                        sigpic
                        FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                        HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

And I don't think I can help much with that question since I don't use live movie maker. I use Vegas, but once I rip, I just put it into the program like any other file and start to clip and use.
                          I thought your video was awesome to Snow, the editing was fantastic and fit the music well

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                          Glitch thanks I don't think I have figured out windows live movie maker yet..
                          And I haven't got any season 3 on my computer so I couldn't use any clips from it..

Here's my question. I ripped my dvds onto the computer to get the scenes, what does everyone else do?
                          Well ... the first video I made for Nikola didn't have any clips from season 3 either, but the next two I made do, now if I could just get them on youtube *pouts* They're both Teslen tooo!

I downloaded the videos I use to make mine from youtube ... the Best of Nikola Tesla videos are what I use to make all my Tesla videos
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

OMG, thanks so much for you videos Snow and CK. I love them both. You did a great job. And please, keep the comming
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

And please, keep the comming
                              Ditto!!!! What she said
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Cekay lovely vid keep them coming. practice makes it perfect
                                Snowdrop I already commented on your "Only human" vid [went right to my favs ]

I came to share a banner I just made

oh and a fic rec
                                Abnormally Hot

Comment

Working...
                                X