No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that made me run off to YT to watch shippy vids...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Short, but sweet. love it
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Awesome video. I haven't watched a Teslen video for a long time .. it looks like Youtube hides itself somewhere before me .. hehe.
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
          OMG OMG OMG OMG

Watch this!
          "Do it. Just do it. Do it."

[video=youtube;bq2QmNa_Cac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq2QmNa_Cac&feature=sub
          Awesome vid I love it
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I just found out yesterday that a family friend also has only a week to live. She has cancer
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Okay, so I just found out yesterday that a family friend also has only a week to live. She has cancer
              Things really aren't going great for you are they?
              *hugs*
              Wish we could do more for you.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Yeah...I kind of broke down last night In addition to all this, I'm still freaking out over my study abroad apps. Which are due tomorrow >_< And what sucks is I just found out that my passport is going to expire in Feb., but I don't have the time before the stuff is due to renew it...I'm going to have to do that and just give them the photocopy of the new one later. Ugh I hope that still gives me enough time to get my student visa processed.

But...thanks. Any kind of support is appreciated.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Artwork of the fluffy kind:

...and hey look...
                  More artwork of the fluffy kind!

Different, yet the same.

Spoiler:
                  Yeah...I kind of broke down last night In addition to all this, I'm still freaking out over my study abroad apps. Which are due tomorrow >_< And what sucks is I just found out that my passport is going to expire in Feb., but I don't have the time before the stuff is due to renew it...I'm going to have to do that and just give them the photocopy of the new one later. Ugh I hope that still gives me enough time to get my student visa processed.

But...thanks. Any kind of support is appreciated.
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  When poo hits the fence, it hits with buckets at the time.

sigpic

Comment

Nad, your banners are awesome. Love them both.
                    Mimzy, I wish I could do more for you to make you more .. happy. I send good thoughts to you
                    We are with you
                    Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 01 October 2010, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      Nad, your banner are awesome. Love them both.
                      Mimzy, I wish I could do more for you to make you more .. happy. I send good thoughts to you
                      We are with you
                      Thank you!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, guys.
                        Spoiler:
                        We're still hoping for something...visited my aunt last night and she seems to be more responsive at home, but she's still off the feeding tube unless something miraculously significant happens...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks, guys.
                          Spoiler:
                          We're still hoping for something...visited my aunt last night and she seems to be more responsive at home, but she's still off the feeding tube unless something miraculously significant happens...
                          Spoiler:
                          I can't tell you anything what can help you because I didn't experience it. I can only sympathize with you. I hope, your aunt will spend her time with her family and she will be happy. I know that this situation isn't easy for both her and her family. Fingers crossed for you all.

Comment

okay so ive mentioned it a few times over on the thunk thread i guess its time to mention it here. so we know we're getting some old school info about helen, particularly during the WW's....which could mean we get see her and Nikola fake his death...

i personally. am dying to see this becuase the fact that Helen helped him with that, to me is an important part of their relationship as is the fact that he let her...idk im kinda just spit balling here...

thoughts comments etc?
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I can't tell you anything what can help you because I didn't experience it. I can only sympathize with you. I hope, your aunt will spend her time with her family and she will be happy. I know that this situation isn't easy for both her and her family. Fingers crossed for you all.
                              Spoiler:
                              Thanks. My mom's friend, who was suffering from cancer for a while, just passed this morning, though Mom's handling it pretty well, but this is rougher on her, I think, losing her friend and being on the brink of losing my dad's aunt, who has been so supportive all these years. So say extra prayers/keep extra thoughts for my mommy

@ Keaira

Well, yes, seeing as the death-faking was a very...crucial turning point in their relationship, it should be shown

______

Although, may I politely request that we switch to some other shippy topic for the time being, preferably one that isn't death-related? Thanks
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I really want to see Helen how she helped Nikola to fake his death. And it is an important part of their relationship for me too, Keaira. I would like to know how Helen did it, how Nikola reacted, how Nikola told Helen and asked her to do it. I think that it can be interesting episode in that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X