Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad you all enjoyed my report haha

i officially mailed the letter and my poem to him

i made the offer on the thunk thread but i figured id make it here too, if anybody wants to read the letter/poem i sent let me know
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Okay, so I had this Spanish composition assignment and one of the options was to write a love story...so guess who I wrote about?

Except, being me, I made it have an incredibly depressing ending. LOL

Spanish version for you nerds
      Spoiler:
      Había una vez, vivía una mujer muy bonita se llamaba Helen. Helen siempre estaba muy soledosa porque vivía solamente en una casa muy grande. Su único amigo era un hombre alto se llamaba John, pero a veces John se encolerizaba y se peleaba con Helen.

Un día, cuando Helen andaba en el parque, un ventarrón se llevó su sombrero. Afortunadamente, un hombre lo cogió y lo devolvió a Helen. Helen le agradeció y se puso roja porque el hombre era muy guapo. Luego, el hombre se presentó. Se llamaba Nikola y era un científico. Los dos empezaron a hablar y descubrieron que ellos se llevaron bien.

Después del primer encuentro en el parque, los dos decidieron a reunirse allí todos los días para almorzar. Cada día Helen y Nikola comían y hablaban juntos, y finalmente ellos se enamoraron. Helen estaba muy alegre que había encontrado a su media naranja, y Nikola estaba halagado que una mujer tan bella le quería.

Sin embargo, un día, John vio a los dos cuando besaban, y él se puso muy celoso y muy rabioso. Decidió a matar a Nikola para eliminar la competencia. Una noche, John andó furtivamente en la casa de Nikola con un cuchillo y apuñaló a Nikola. Pero, Helen estuvo en el baño, y cuando oyó el grito de Nikola, corrió a la sala rapidamente. Cuando Helen apareció, John se puso muy asustado y trató de escapar. Para pararle, Helen agarró el cuchillo y apuñaló a John. John gritó y se desplomó al piso. Luego, Helen fue a Nikola para ayudarle, pero Nikola ya había muerto. Helen empezó a llorar, y porque ella estaba tan apenada, cogió el cuchillo y se suicidó. Ella murió en los brazos de su amor.

English version for lazy people
      Spoiler:
      There once lived a very beautiful woman named Helen. Helen was always very lonely because she lived alone in a very large house. Her only friend was a tall man named John, but sometimes John would lose his temper and fight with Helen.

One day, when Helen was walking in the park, a gust of wind carried her hat away. Fortunately, a man grabbed it and returned it to Helen. Helen thanked him and blushed because the man was very handsome. Then the man introduced himself. His name was Nikola and he was a scientist. The two began talking and discovered that they got along quite well.

After the first meeting in the park, the two decided to meet there every day for lunch. Every day Helen and Nikola ate and talked together, and eventually they fell in love. Helen was very happy that she had found a soul mate, and Nikola was flattered that such a beautiful woman loved him.

However, one day, John saw the two when they were kissing, and he became very jealous and very furious. He decided to kill Nikola to eliminate the competition. One night, John snuck into Nikola's house with a knife and stabbed Nikola. But Helen was in the bathroom, and when she heard Nikola's cry, she ran to the room quickly. When Helen appeared, John got very frightened and tried to escape. To stop him, Helen grabbed the knife and stabbed him. John screamed and collapsed to the floor. Then Helen went to Nikola to help him, but Nikola was already dead. Helen began to cry, and she was so pained that she took the knife and killed herself. She died in the arms of her love.

What a lovely, happy story, right?
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Okay, so I had this Spanish composition assignment and one of the options was to write a love story...so guess who I wrote about?

Spoiler:
        Había una vez, vivía una mujer muy bonita se llamaba Helen. Helen siempre estaba muy soledosa porque vivía solamente en una casa muy grande. Su único amigo era un hombre alto se llamaba John, pero a veces John se encolerizaba y se peleaba con Helen.

Un día, cuando Helen andaba en el parque, un ventarrón se llevó su sombrero. Afortunadamente, un hombre lo cogió y lo devolvió a Helen. Helen le agradeció y se puso roja porque el hombre era muy guapo. Luego, el hombre se presentó. Se llamaba Nikola y era un científico. Los dos empezaron a hablar y descubrieron que ellos se llevaron bien.

Después del primer encuentro en el parque, los dos decidieron a reunirse allí todos los días para almorzar. Cada día Helen y Nikola comían y hablaban juntos, y finalmente ellos se enamoraron. Helen estaba muy alegre que había encontrado a su media naranja, y Nikola estaba halagado que una mujer tan bella le quería.

Sin embargo, un día, John vio a los dos cuando besaban, y él se puso muy celoso y muy rabioso. Decidió a matar a Nikola para eliminar la competencia. Una noche, John andó furtivamente en la casa de Nikola con un cuchillo y apuñaló a Nikola. Pero, Helen estuvo en el baño, y cuando oyó el grito de Nikola, corrió a la sala rapidamente. Cuando Helen apareció, John se puso muy asustado y trató de escapar. Para pararle, Helen agarró el cuchillo y apuñaló a John. John gritó y se desplomó al piso. Luego, Helen fue a Nikola para ayudarle, pero Nikola ya había muerto. Helen empezó a llorar, y porque ella estaba tan apenada, cogió el cuchillo y se suicidó. Ella murió en los brazos de su amor.

Spoiler:
        There once lived a very beautiful woman named Helen. Helen was always very lonely because she lived alone in a very large house. Her only friend was a tall man named John, but sometimes John would lose his temper and fight with Helen.

One day, when Helen was walking in the park, a gust of wind carried her hat away. Fortunately, a man grabbed it and returned it to Helen. Helen thanked him and blushed because the man was very handsome. Then the man introduced himself. His name was Nikola and he was a scientist. The two began talking and discovered that they got along quite well.

After the first meeting in the park, the two decided to meet there every day for lunch. Every day Helen and Nikola ate and talked together, and eventually they fell in love. Helen was very happy that she had found a soul mate, and Nikola was flattered that such a beautiful woman loved him.

However, one day, John saw the two when they were kissing, and he became very jealous and very furious. He decided to kill Nikola to eliminate the competition. One night, John snuck into Nikola's house with a knife and stabbed Nikola. But Helen was in the bathroom, and when she heard Nikola's cry, she ran to the room quickly. When Helen appeared, John got very frightened and tried to escape. To stop him, Helen grabbed the knife and stabbed him. John screamed and collapsed to the floor. Then Helen went to Nikola to help him, but Nikola was already dead. Helen began to cry, and she was so pained that she took the knife and killed herself. She died in the arms of her love.

ROTFLMAO
        I LOVE your story! XD

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          ROTFLMAO
          I LOVE your story! XD
          Lol Thanks! xD
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Found this on google. I hope it'll work in the forum.
            I wish she was with Nikola though

Ok, it didn't work so i post the link:

Amanda Tapping (small)

Amanda Tapping
            sigpic
            Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
            My Twitter

Comment

Lol Thanks! xD
              you welcome
              hope you'll get an A xD

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                you welcome
                hope you'll get an A xD
                yeah me too. lol
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Great story, Mimzy
                  Makes me think of Romeo and Juliet or something like that XD
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL thanks...yeah, I was kind of thinking of that. But for the record, I hate R & J as a tragedy (it's more like a farce, really. All the characters are incredibly stupid)
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL thanks...yeah, I was kind of thinking of that. But for the record, I hate R & J as a tragedy (it's more like a farce, really. All the characters are incredibly stupid)
                      agreeed Romeo and Juliet blows as a romance. no Teslen is more like a Sam and Jack romance....oh wait
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Nevertheless, it was entertaining to write. Yay mindless death scene. And THREE people died! His favorite number

Niko, you had better get me an A on this.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

yes.. they are stupid.. really stupid indeed. But nevertheless I'like the play because of some great sentences and some cool characters.. and because I like Shakespeare.. but I'm getting OT

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          agreeed Romeo and Juliet blows as a romance. no Teslen is more like a Sam and Jack romance....oh wait
                          At least they have no regs.. but thinkung about the UST you're right.
                          As long as none of them have an ending like that above everything's ok (sometimes it surprises me that pairings like S/Jmade it though the whole show without being permanently dead.. I hope the same for Teslen!
                          sigpic

Comment

well thanks to you, everytime somebody mentions Romeo and Juliet that Sassy Gay Friend thing comes to my mind

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Really Mimzy ... what a nice story ?
                              but serious now ... it's amazing I love it
                              It is really kinda like Romeo and Juliet ... I just finished with reading Hamlet
                              Hope you get A
                              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                              sigpic

Comment

random teslen sig I made a while ago but never posted it

Comment

Working...
                                X