X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    lmfao yeaaahh
    Spoiler:
    thats the exact panel i had in mind!!! hahaha SUCK ON THAT DRUITT AND HELEN SHIPPERS WE HAVE A BEDROOM SCENE MUAHAHAH!!!!

well i hate trailers...

NO I DONT LIES I LOVE THEM!! THEY GIVES US TESLEN EPICNESS!!!!
    ahaha you guys crack me up so much

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    THATS WHY WE WIN!!!
    Spoiler:
    bc we all knwo theres bedroom with...*shudders* him...IN THE PAST!!! thats a given, they had kid thats how babies are made. but now we have a TESLEN BEDROOM MOMENT IN THE PRESENT!! THE HERE AND NOW WHEN DRUITTS BEEN LONG REVEALED FOR THE SCARY UNDSERVING MURDEROUS VILLAIN THAT HE IS!!! PAST IS PAST THE FUTURE IS TESLEN!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ughh mee too cuz its like they give us awesome stuff....but leave us totally hanging!!!
    Spoiler:
    i love the fact that Helen can't admit it to herself that she likes having tesla around, and john is her paradox, shes always going to have some sort of connection with him that she wont have with Tesla and That's Ashley...

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    OMG THAT INTERVIEW

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Oh, man, I LOVE AT.

Keaira, I command you to have fun. and ask Teslen questions.

Looks like we may have a subtle underlying love triangle between these Three in Season 3 XD.. Bring.. IT On
    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      Go ladies, I love your speculations on H/N relationship
      And I am soooo for asking AT during that particular panel! *evil grin* Just be sure Druitt fans carry no sharp objects on them
      bwhahahahah good point es! XD

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Hey, carefull... There's a 'be nice for other characters'' rule...

But yes. there need to be certain questions. If not mainly for our entertainment.
      *scratches the back of her head* you know Nad.... we try
      sometimes it's hard to keep my mouth shut

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        ahaha you guys crack me up so much

Spoiler:
        i love the fact that Helen can't admit it to herself that she likes having tesla around, and john is her paradox, shes always going to have some sort of connection with him that she wont have with Tesla and That's Ashley...

Looks like we may have a subtle underlying love triangle between these Three in Season 3 XD.. Bring.. IT On
        Since when has it been subtle? lol
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

true!
          sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

ehh.. hey everyone.
            how's the teslen talk?
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Going well, ever since that trailer.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hello all

*waves*

So I'm probably not asking this in the correct place.... but is there any chance anyone lovely would like to make me a new banner based on one or both of these pictures from S3 trailer;

Spoiler:

Would love you forever if anyone can help I don't have photoshop and if I did I wouldn't know what to do with it Not sure what else I really want included in it... if anyone can help if you could drop me a PM that would be greatly appreciated

Anywho, just a quick stop by to say hello.... off back to study
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Sorry dude, I got not idea with these two pics, that's annoying I'd love to make something with these scenes. Just done a drawing about the bedroom scene.

BTW, for interested people, I know you are quite a few, but I'll soon post 2 new chapters of Marriage Arrangement.
                  I give you a little extract =)
                  Spoiler:
                  He watched her as she sweetly stroked the little nubbin, after a moment the fur ball emitted a low noise, just like a purr. It made Helen smiled again. Nikola’s eyes followed a single tear rolling down her cheek and stop in the dimple of her smile. He suddenly felt the urge to lay his lips on that little cavity and drink the salt water.
                  Helen turned her head to him when she realised he was staring at her. Nikola raised his eyes to hers and noticed a sparkle he had never seen before.

I hope my english doesn't suck too much ><

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                    *scratches the back of her head* you know Nad.... we try
                    sometimes it's hard to keep my mouth shut
                    Haha, yeah. I don't mind tough, I'm just being the GW oldie who has seen modding in happy threads a few times before

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Since when has it been subtle? lol
                    Exactly my tought

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    Sorry dude, I got not idea with these two pics, that's annoying I'd love to make something with these scenes. Just done a drawing about the bedroom scene.

BTW, for interested people, I know you are quite a few, but I'll soon post 2 new chapters of Marriage Arrangement.
                    Spoiler:
                    He watched her as she sweetly stroked the little nubbin, after a moment the fur ball emitted a low noise, just like a purr. It made Helen smiled again. Nikola’s eyes followed a single tear rolling down her cheek and stop in the dimple of her smile. He suddenly felt the urge to lay his lips on that little cavity and drink the salt water.
                    Helen turned her head to him when she realised he was staring at her. Nikola raised his eyes to hers and noticed a sparkle he had never seen before.

Yay!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Spoiler:

Oooh! <3
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Yay! nice little teaser there, can't read to read more And your english is fab
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Spoiler:

aaaaawwwwwhhhhhh
                          need to read more!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

WoW sweetie that's amazing Want to read more and your english doesn't suck
                            Hope to see those two chapters soon ♥
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

For some reason I actually haven't read this 0.o But I promise I will as soon as I get some free time
                              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

aww, thanks people! I sent the chapter to my lovely beta-r, as soon as I get them back, I post ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X