Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    DID YOU ALL SAW THAT??!!! OMGOMGOMG THIS IS JUST SO SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TVCGkICH8...VIlxewWZvRyBps
    Yeah I already saw it and I'm so excited
    *Join you in squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      I would have if my buffer loaded
      I hate my internet connection!!!
      *goes to lurk*
      Need a transcript?

AT on character development in S3:

Spoiler:
      ''...Her relationship with Tesla, which has become really flrty and fun and you sort of... you get why she keeps this guy around. Not just because he's a genius, but because I think she really enjoys that relationship, (laughing) more than she likes to admit ...''

Aww! Love it
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Need a transcript?

Spoiler:
        ''...Her relationship with Tesla, which has become really flrty and fun and you sort of... you get why she keeps this guy around. Not just because he's a genius, but because I think she really enjoys that relationship, (laughing) more than she likes to admit ...''

Aww! Love it
        aawwhhh Nad you saved my life *runs to hug*
        Spoiler:
        nothing that we didn't already knew
        but it's great to have the confirmation from Amanda herself!!!!
        Helen definetly enjoys the ship more than she wants to admit but I trust Niko to make her scream...uhm I mean admit her feelings XD

Comment

OMG just watched the trailer... it's incredible!
          Spoiler:
          Nikola is in her BED!

I mean, how much more shippy can it get??
          *faints*
          Last edited by es!; 28 July 2010, 06:04 AM.
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            Spoiler:
            Nikola is in her BED!
            *faints*
            spoilers es! XD

and yes you're right!!!!
            Spoiler:
            more shippy than Niko in her bed with his hand on her leg and she liking it I don't know if it can get XD

Comment

Oops, sorry, I was too excited to think of spoiler tags. Edited!
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

LOL I totally understand XD
                seeing the trailer for the first time can be quite a shock!!!

Comment

aawwhhh Nad you saved my life *runs to hug*
                  Spoiler:
                  nothing that we didn't already knew
                  but it's great to have the confirmation from Amanda herself!!!!
                  Helen definetly enjoys the ship more than she wants to admit but I trust Niko to make her scream...uhm I mean admit her feelings XD

And So true!

Happens to all of us at times.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    DID YOU ALL SAW THAT??!!! OMGOMGOMG THIS IS JUST SO SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TVCGkICH8...VIlxewWZvRyBps
                    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! That's great! Amanda looks beautiful as always

BTW..what did i miss? Sorry i have to keep asking

EDIT: Can I have that quote too btw? lol
                    Last edited by Jacquelyn; 28 July 2010, 07:34 AM.
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Need a transcript?

Spoiler:

Aww! Love it
                      *dies*
                      Spoiler:
                      soooooooooo going to bring that up at one of amandas panels this weekend!!!!!! YES OMG WIN!! SHE SHIPS I LOVE WHEN WE GET MORE PROOF SHE SHIPS!!

Spoiler:
                      Nikola is in her BED!

*faints*
                      good to see you around these parts
                      Spoiler:
                      IKR?! TOTAL WIN FOR US!!! not too mention the handhold of epicness xP

spoilers es! XD

and yes you're right!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      more shippy than Niko in her bed with his hand on her leg and she liking it I don't know if it can get XD
                      and ofcourse the undying questions:
                      Spoiler:
                      why does he have a flashlight? was the door unlocked or did he use his magic to unlock it? just to name a few

and yes...i said magic bc he is soo magical...magically delicious as im suer helen can atest OMG IM GOING TO STOP NOW!!! XD
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        *dies*
                        Spoiler:
                        soooooooooo going to bring that up at one of amandas panels this weekend!!!!!! YES OMG WIN!! SHE SHIPS I LOVE WHEN WE GET MORE PROOF SHE SHIPS!!
                        soooo do it!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        might I suggest to do it in the panel she has with Christopher XDDDDD
                        I can already imagine the faces those shippers will have when she starts speaking about TESLEN!!! XDDDD

and ofcourse the undying questions:
                        Spoiler:
                        why does he have a flashlight? was the door unlocked or did he use his magic to unlock it? just to name a few

and yes...i said magic bc he is soo magical...magically delicious as im suer helen can atest OMG IM GOING TO STOP NOW!!! XD
                        that's why it's called a trailer XD to create undying question and to freak us out XD
                        oh and... agree with the "magical" thing

Comment

soooo do it!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          might I suggest to do it in the panel she has with Christopher XDDDDD
                          I can already imagine the faces those shippers will have when she starts speaking about TESLEN!!! XDDDD
                          lmfao yeaaahh
                          Spoiler:
                          thats the exact panel i had in mind!!! hahaha SUCK ON THAT DRUITT AND HELEN SHIPPERS WE HAVE A BEDROOM SCENE MUAHAHAH!!!!

that's why it's called a trailer XD to create undying question and to freak us out XD
                          oh and... agree with the "magical" thing
                          well i hate trailers...

NO I DONT LIES I LOVE THEM!! THEY GIVES US TESLEN EPICNESS!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

lmfao yeaaahh
                            Spoiler:
                            thats the exact panel i had in mind!!! hahaha SUCK ON THAT DRUITT AND HELEN SHIPPERS WE HAVE A BEDROOM SCENE MUAHAHAH!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            BEDROOM SCENE!!!!!!!!!
                            they won't have such a thing in a milion years!!!
                            *thinks about the flashbacks* neeeehh Damian can't do something like that to us
                            but anyway, that's the past! TESLEN BEDROOM SCENE IS IN THE PRESENT!!!

well i hate trailers...

NO I DONT LIES I LOVE THEM!! THEY GIVES US TESLEN EPICNESS!!!!
                            haha I both love and hate them XD

Comment

Spoiler:
                              BEDROOM SCENE!!!!!!!!!
                              they won't have such a thing in a milion years!!!
                              *thinks about the flashbacks* neeeehh Damian can't do something like that to us
                              but anyway, that's the past! TESLEN BEDROOM SCENE IS IN THE PRESENT!!!
                              THATS WHY WE WIN!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              bc we all knwo theres bedroom with...*shudders* him...IN THE PAST!!! thats a given, they had kid thats how babies are made. but now we have a TESLEN BEDROOM MOMENT IN THE PRESENT!! THE HERE AND NOW WHEN DRUITTS BEEN LONG REVEALED FOR THE SCARY UNDSERVING MURDEROUS VILLAIN THAT HE IS!!! PAST IS PAST THE FUTURE IS TESLEN!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

haha I both love and hate them XD
                              ughh mee too cuz its like they give us awesome stuff....but leave us totally hanging!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

THATS WHY WE WIN!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                bc we all knwo theres bedroom with...*shudders* him...IN THE PAST!!! thats a given, they had kid thats how babies are made. but now we have a TESLEN BEDROOM MOMENT IN THE PRESENT!! THE HERE AND NOW WHEN DRUITTS BEEN LONG REVEALED FOR THE SCARY UNDSERVING MURDEROUS VILLAIN THAT HE IS!!! PAST IS PAST THE FUTURE IS TESLEN!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                of course I thought they had a kid but I really hope Damian won't show us the "details" XD
                                but he can show us whatever detail he wants in that BEDROOM TESLEN SCENE!

ughh mee too cuz its like they give us awesome stuff....but leave us totally hanging!!!
                                exactly!
                                for the first couple of days TRAILERS ARE LOVE!!
                                and then haha they're torturing our mind with all kind of questions XD

Comment

Working...
                                X