Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Spoiler:
    i think its in that creepy city helens father wants her to find!!! Atleast thats what im assuming!!!
    Spoiler:
    these two in a totally empty old city

Comment

Spoiler:
      i think its in that creepy city helens father wants her to find!!! Atleast thats what im assuming!!!
      Spoiler:
      Ah, I think i missed that bit...my sound isn't too good, so I kind of lost the plot. That, and I was constantly looking for Nikola's appearance...

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      XD, didn't think of that!
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        yeah after he touched her leg which we all know she liked!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dubbers View Post
        Spoiler:
        ah, i think i missed that bit...my sound isn't too good, so i kind of lost the plot. That, and i was constantly looking for nikola's appearance... :d

Spoiler:
        xd, didn't think of that!
        Spoiler:
        yeah idk how i caught it but i did and omggggggggg therre was no helen will no helen druitt just our ship which means s3 is our season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
          yeah idk how i caught it but i did and omggggggggg therre was no helen will no helen druitt just our ship which means s3 is our season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Spoiler:
          yay! Although I did see Druitt there...

Anyway...BRING ON S3!
          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            I am so excited I love them.
            Sanctuary is going to be the best TV show of this century
            Apart from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra, that is. The Avatar series is the only one I think is better than Sanctuary

Which still says a lot about Sanctuary

BUT ANYWAY...

TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Spoiler:
            So, like, was she holding his hand and smiling at him?! And he was all...WET...and DIRTY...and THEY WERE ALONE, UNDERGROUND TOGETHER?! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

AND THAT SCENE IN THE BEDROOM!!!!!!! She actually LETS him in!!! AND sit by her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then he tries to put his hand on her leg and she's like "You are brilliant. Now get out." ROFLMAO

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
              yeah after he touched her leg which we all know she liked!!!!!!!!
              Spoiler:
              that's why she kicked him out!!! cuz she wasn't sure if she can resist without jumping on him already XD

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              it's season 3. It's Niko's!!! definetly!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                Spoiler:
                yay! Although I did see Druitt there...

Anyway...BRING ON S3!
                Spoiler:
                HE MAY HAVE BEEN THERE BUT NOT IN HER BEDROOM KNEELING BY HER beD TOUCHING HER LEG OR THEN LATER IN SOME ODD PLACE ALL DIRTY WITH HER HOLDING HANDS AND SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                <snipping irrelevant stuff>

TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Spoiler:
                So, like, was she holding his hand and smiling at him?! And he was all...WET...and DIRTY...and THEY WERE ALONE, UNDERGROUND TOGETHER?! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

AND THAT SCENE IN THE BEDROOM!!!!!!! She actually LETS him in!!! AND sit by her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then he tries to put his hand on her leg and she's like "You are brilliant. Now get out." ROFLMAO

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                IKNOWWW RIIIIGHT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF THE OTHER SHIPS NOT EVEN FATE BUT JUST OURS THIS IS OUR FREAKING SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LATE NIGHT BEDROOM DISCUSSIONS FOLLOWED BY HAND HOLDING IN STRANGE PLACES WHILE DIRTY AND WET FRAKKK YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  FOLLOWED BY HAND HOLDING IN STRANGE PLACES
                  LMAO for some reason that made me LOL

Spoiler:
                  hand-holding in strange places! teehee
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    LMAO for some reason that made me LOL

Spoiler:
                    hand-holding in strange places! teehee
                    yess well

Spoiler:
                    ITS TRUE!! THATS AN ODD PLACE BUT WHO CARE THEY HOLD HANDS AND SHE LIKES IT!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

yess well

Spoiler:
                      ITS TRUE!! THATS AN ODD PLACE BUT WHO CARE THEY HOLD HANDS AND SHE LIKES IT!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      It takes a strange underground place and being attacked by whatever/whoever that was for her to hold hands with him and realise she's enjoying herself...stubborn old Helen

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        It takes a strange underground place and being attacked by whatever/whoever that was for her to hold hands with him and realise she's enjoying herself...stubborn old Helen
                        Spoiler:
                        see im thinking its the city that her father wants her to find....but that could just be me xD W.EE THEY HOLD HANDS!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

okay I've seen the trailer like 157486432 times so far... that last scene always get me!!!!!

Spoiler:
                          this is an excellent way to see Helen's bedroom for the first time!!!!
                          Helen in her pijamas+bedroom+Nikola kneeling near her bed = WINNNN!!

Comment

okay i've seen the trailer like 157486432 times so far... That last scene always get me!!!!!

Spoiler:
                            this is an excellent to see helen's bedroom for the first time!!!!
                            Helen in her pijamas+bedroom+nikola kneeling near her bed = winnnn!!
                            Spoiler:
                            omg riiiight?! Like they said we'd be seeing her bedroom but who do we get to see it with?! Not will not druitt but nikola tesla who then touches her leg frak yes teslen fraaakkkity frak frak yess!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              omg riiiight?! Like they said we'd be seeing her bedroom but who do we get to see it with?! Not will not druitt but nikola tesla who then touches her leg frak yes teslen fraaakkkity frak frak yess!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              YESSSS!!! NIKOLA ALL THE WAY!!!
                              why was I sure we'll get to see him there when Damian said we'll see Helen's bedroom?

Comment

Spoiler:
                                YESSSS!!! NIKOLA ALL THE WAY!!!
                                why was I sure we'll get to see him there when Damian said we'll see Helen's bedroom?
                                Spoiler:
                                because you're a Teslenite and all Teslenites held the same hope!!! AND NOW ITS TRUUUEEEE XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X