No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double post but my July fic is uploaded. a bit late, I know, but hey it was my b-day too so you'll just have to forgive me
    if you wanna give it a read, here it is: Jelly

your oppinions would be much appreciated

Comment

Thanks for the great welcome!! *hugs teslenites* (cool word by the way!)

sg4ever: as I said, the ff is awsome the children are baaaaad and Nikolas ego is huge XD but he's one of the very few persons who are great that way!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        double post but my July fic is uploaded. a bit late, I know, but hey it was my b-day too so you'll just have to forgive me
        if you wanna give it a read, here it is: Jelly

your oppinions would be much appreciated
        Commented ... You guys (You and Cristina) made my day ...
        I just red her chapter 3 and now your fic ...
        My day is complete ...
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

haha thanks again snow

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          Commented ... You guys (You and Cristina) made my day ...
          I just red her chapter 3 and now your fic ...
          My day is complete ...
          Thank you Tina for the nice review
          Spoiler:
          the jelly was supposed to be some kind of abnormal, but I gave up explanations and focused more on Helen and Niko

and I've read chapter 3 of her fic too brilliant as always!

Comment

haha thanks again snow

Thank you Tina for the nice review
            Spoiler:
            the jelly was supposed to be some kind of abnormal, but I gave up explanations and focused more on Helen and Niko

and I've read chapter 3 of her fic too brilliant as always!
            Yea I know she will kill with those two weeks of waiting ...
            But I love it ... Helen/Nikola stuck in chamber filling with water ... wet look Gutter !!!
            hehe ...

and to Jelly I thought that is some kind of abnormal ...but Helen and Nikola ... they were more important ...
            I love your fic
            sigpic

Comment

Yea I know she will kill with those two weeks of waiting ...
              But I love it ... Helen/Nikola stuck in chamber filling with water ... wet look Gutter !!!
              hehe ...
              bwhahaha exactly!

and to Jelly I thought that is some kind of abnormal ...but Helen and Nikola ... they were more important ...
              I love your fic
              *bows humbly*
              I try

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                *tip-toes in, glances around*
                Hi everyone
                Soo.. I'm new here. I've just finished Season 1 of Sanctuary and thought it would be time to explore some threads outsinde my usual SG-1 area.
                Thanks to sg4ever I kinda got converted to the Nikola/Helen-side (even though I still can imagine her with John (as in "John". Not the "Jack-part")
                But now I have to admit that Nikola is more fun..*gg*
                So much about me.. if you have questions, feel free to ask

I've been clicking through the thread a bit, and have to say: awwwwwsome fanfics, -vids, -art, everybody!! I'm looking forward to see more of it

*waves; sneaks out*
                Haha hiiii Snow! Nice to have another Teslenite here!!
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

bwhahaha exactly!

*bows humbly*
                  I try
                  You try ? You try very good ... I really love that ff ...
                  and sorry but that jelly still makes me laugh a little ...
                  don't take me wrong it was good idea ... but that all ...
                  you know jelly as abnormal that's hilarious in good way of course
                  sigpic

Comment

You try ? You try very good ... I really love that ff ...
                    and sorry but that jelly still makes me laugh a little ...
                    don't take me wrong it was good idea ... but that all ...
                    you know jelly as abnormal that's hilarious in good way of course
                    yeah well everybody knows that I suck with titles/names! It's official so don't worry
                    Jelly seemed to me the best title I can come up with, without spending half a day thinking

Comment

yeah well everybody knows that I suck with titles/names! It's official so don't worry
                      Jelly seemed to me the best title I can come up with, without spending half a day thinking
                      Well, Jelly fits the ff ... But it still makes me laugh ... as I said don't take me wrong ...
                      It's AWESOME
                      I love days like this ... awesome ff ... good vids ... laughing ... Teslen !!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, Jelly fits the ff ... But it still makes me laugh ... as I said don't take me wrong ...
                        It's AWESOME
                        I love days like this ... awesome ff ... good vids ... laughing ... Teslen !!!
                        don't worry. I know myself it's a silly title
                        yep. I like these days too
                        Spoiler:
                        even though today I've written my homework. well at least a very small part of my huuuuuge math homework

Comment

don't worry. I know myself it's a silly title
                          yep. I like these days too
                          Spoiler:
                          even though today I've written my homework. well at least a very small part of my huuuuuge math homework
                          It's not silly ... it really fits the ff ... and it's kinda funny that's good combination
                          Spoiler:
                          It's holidays and you did your Math homework ? Oh poor sweetie
                          sigpic

Comment

Criss, I always spend one day of thinking about the tittle for my FF .. but often I can think out something good. I am lucky, aren't I ?
                            Cristina writes great ffs. I love her style and her english is awesome. I have read yesterday her FF about Nikola's birthday and I have to say : It was so sweet, how she ended her FF.

Helen : "Shut up and kiss me!" I laughed like crazy .. I loved it.
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

It's not silly ... it really fits the ff ... and it's kinda funny that's good combination
                              Spoiler:
                              It's holidays and you did your Math homework ? Oh poor sweetie
                              hahaha
                              Spoiler:
                              yeah well life's a b***h
                              I have tons to write and I've been such a lazy person so far

Sammie I agree with what you said about Cristina and her fics
                              Spoiler:
                              besides the name and the country we have so much in common. I'm sometimes frightened somebody thinks the way I do she's a great friend

Comment

Sammie I agree with what you said about Cristina and her fics
                                Spoiler:
                                besides the name and the country we have so much in common. I'm sometimes frightened somebody thinks the way I do she's a great friend
                                Spoiler:
                                I feel the same about Marti We are really like Twins. I am sure, that she is my lost and again found sister. I think that everybody needs somebody to share these feelings with.
                                We both love Amanda, we both are Teslenites, we both love english and we can speak in english. We love GTW and people in here We love fanfiction, we love music... and so on. I think that the one who is responsible for it, is Amanda LOL
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X