• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    and I understood it in a good way, don't worry
    just that nobody told me that before
    Well, I'm insane unique so you can imagine how are my comments
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Everybody who is interested in Sanctuary or SG is talented and clever. I know that you will shock us with your FF
      I am looking forward to read it. And Criss, yes, I agree. They live too long to be bored with Bedrooms .. so it means that they need new ideas
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Everybody who is interested in Sanctuary or SG is talented and clever. I know that you will shock us with your FF
        uhm...I wouldn't be so sure about that

I am looking forward to read it. And Criss, yes, I agree. They live too long to be bored with Bedrooms .. so it means that they need new ideas
        told you so
        and we both know how inventive these two can be

Comment

I am sure about your talent, Criss. You won't convice me about the contrary
          I believe that they are clever so they are able to think about new possibilities I would help them if I can

Comment

I am sure about your talent, Criss. You won't convice me about the contrary
            I believe that they are clever so they are able to think about new possibilities I would help them if I can

oh I'm sure they already have plenty of ideas!! if only they'd start applying them
            we know for sure Nikola was thinking naughty about Helen cuz he says "I often wondered how this moment would be like...me, you tied up" so I'm guessing he thought about many possibilities until now

Comment

oh I'm sure they already have plenty of ideas!! if only they'd start applying them
              we know for sure Nikola was thinking naughty about Helen cuz he says "I often wondered how this moment would be like...me, you tied up" so I'm guessing he thought about many possibilities until now
              Yes, you are right. I think that if he told this .. he has to be wondered about Helen and about naughty things which they would do together
              Again, we are in Gutter, we are drowning into gutter Come on, we know how to do it better, Criss.
              Hihi, we should write one fanfiction together Teslenites Reunion

Comment

Yes, you are right. I think that if he told this .. he has to be wondered about Helen and about naughty things which they would do together
                Again, we are in Gutter, we are drowning into gutter Come on, we know how to do it better, Criss.
                Hihi, we should write one fanfiction together Teslenites Reunion
                sorry my mind is a bit scattered at the moment so I can't really focus on gutter
                haha interesting idea. Teslenites Reunion *giggles*

Comment

sorry my mind is a bit scattered at the moment so I can't really focus on gutter
                  haha interesting idea. Teslenites Reunion *giggles*
                  What happened ? What kind of monster scatteres Crissi's mind ? I want you to be in gutter mood to make gutter art Please Just for me

Comment

What happened ? What kind of monster scatteres Crissi's mind ? I want you to be in gutter mood to make gutter art Please Just for me
                    gutter art? bwhahahaha don't get me started. I'd love to make gutter art about Helen and Niko but all they ever did is kiss! and I'm not that brilliant with manips so...

Comment

As i said over on the Trooper thread, this is my last post for about 8 days. I'll be in Disney World. I'll miss you all and i expect a ton of pages as well as stories and artwork for Niko's Birthday when i get back

*huggles Teslenites goodbye*
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        As i said over on the Trooper thread, this is my last post for about 8 days. I'll be in Disney World. I'll miss you all and i expect a ton of pages as well as stories and artwork for Niko's Birthday when i get back

*huggles Teslenites goodbye*
                        Sweetie, enjoy it and be safe. We will miss you, terribly .. but we are looking forward to see you here again, after these 8 days.
                        Nikola Forever. Teslen Forever. And we will do our best to suprise you

Comment

Sweetie, enjoy it and be safe. We will miss you, terribly .. but we are looking forward to see you here again, after these 8 days.
                          Nikola Forever. Teslen Forever. And we will do our best to suprise you
                          yeup
                          If I'm not too tired, I'll wait till midnight to post some b-day/teslen artwork

Comment

yeup
                            If I'm not too tired, I'll wait till midnight to post some b-day/teslen artwork
                            I would like to be here with you, but I am tired, I spent all day out with my doggie and we were in the river .. we swum hehe ..
                            I will go to my bed soon .. I quess. I tried to make some art and my muse isn't home

Comment

I would like to be here with you, but I am tired, I spent all day out with my doggie and we were in the river .. we swum hehe ..
                              I will go to my bed soon .. I quess. I tried to make some art and my muse isn't home
                              aww it's okay your muse wil come home soon, don't worry

Comment

aww it's okay your muse wil come home soon, don't worry
                                I hope so .. I have made only one avatar

I will send my Nikola's clone to find my muse and take her back to me

Comment

Working...
                                X