X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    awww *huggles Keaira*
    what's wrong with you?
    stuff. but im not going to clog this thread with my personal shenanagins as thats not what this thread is for...i would know i made it
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

okay but..take care

Helen/Nikola song. angsty song cuz that's what I'm listening right now. You all probably know it, but I just felt the need to share it

Comment

now that, is ANGST!!! haha XD
        sigpic

Comment

okay but..take care

Helen/Nikola song. angsty song cuz that's what I'm listening right now. You all probably know it, but I just felt the need to share it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPNeSAQ4hyw
          Love that song Used to be able to play it on piano... wondering where I put my music now LOL

Hello all btw *waves*
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            Love that song Used to be able to play it on piano... wondering where I put my music now LOL

Hello all btw *waves*
            really? I always wanted to play the piano. Never had one though
            I love that song too. Perhaps I'll do a teslen vid someday using it.
            whenever I get my muse back

Comment

Hello all btw *waves*
              really?! badass oh and hii

hope you get it back soon
              sigpic

Comment

Yup started lessons when I was 7/8 I think it was.... wish I'd kept them up to be honest...
                Not got my piano anymore not like there's room for it in student accommodation anyway though
                Do you like Evanescence 'Bring Me to Life'? that's a good one too

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                really?! badass oh and hii
                Yep! *wavey-wave* how has your day been so far?
                sigpic

Comment

Yup started lessons when I was 7/8 I think it was.... wish I'd kept them up to be honest...
                  Not got my piano anymore not like there's room for it in student accommodation anyway though
                  Do you like Evanescence 'Bring Me to Life'? that's a good one too
                  that could be an awesome teslen video!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

yes I know "Bring me to life". I think it was the first song from Evanescence I ever listened. And made me fall in love with the band
                    Actually lots of Evanescence's songs would fit in a Helen and/or Nikola vid. I have a few ideas, just need my mojo back but anyway, in a strange way, when I'm not in the mood for vids I make artwork or write (today I wrote almost half of chapter three of "Obsession" )

Comment

Shippy song

sigpic

Comment

Sorry double post but...

(today I wrote almost half of chapter three of "Obsession" )
                        I ran off to have a look at your fic and hadn't read chapter two yet! T'was fab
                        sigpic

Comment

nice song :
                          "when you look at me I start to blush" *giggles* that's Helen!!!

Sorry double post but...

I ran off to have a look at your fic and hadn't read chapter two yet! T'was fab
                          awh thank you I haven't updated it in ages! hopefully I'll solve that soon

Comment

nice song :
                            "when you look at me I start to blush" *giggles* that's Helen!!!
                            she doesnt blush....she bites her lip
                            sigpic

Comment

And tells him to focus... like she doesn't have that problem at all!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                she doesnt blush....she bites her lip
                                ahahaha yesss she does! really, if she wants not to give satisfaction to Nikola, she shouldn't bite her lip the moment she sees him
                                but in most of the fics I've read she's blushing

Comment

Working...
                                X