Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    awww *huggles Keaira*
    what's wrong with you?
    stuff. but im not going to clog this thread with my personal shenanagins as thats not what this thread is for...i would know i made it
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

    Comment


      okay but..take care

      Helen/Nikola song. angsty song cuz that's what I'm listening right now. You all probably know it, but I just felt the need to share it

      Comment


        now that, is ANGST!!! haha XD
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

        Comment


          Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          okay but..take care

          Helen/Nikola song. angsty song cuz that's what I'm listening right now. You all probably know it, but I just felt the need to share it

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPNeSAQ4hyw
          Love that song Used to be able to play it on piano... wondering where I put my music now LOL

          Hello all btw *waves*
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

          Comment


            Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            Love that song Used to be able to play it on piano... wondering where I put my music now LOL

            Hello all btw *waves*
            really? I always wanted to play the piano. Never had one though
            I love that song too. Perhaps I'll do a teslen vid someday using it.
            whenever I get my muse back

            Comment


              Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              Love that song Used to be able to play it on piano... wondering where I put my music now LOL

              Hello all btw *waves*
              really?! badass oh and hii

              Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              really? I always wanted to play the piano. Never had one though
              I love that song too. Perhaps I'll do a teslen vid someday using it.
              whenever I get my muse back
              hope you get it back soon
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

              Comment


                Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                really? I always wanted to play the piano. Never had one though
                I love that song too. Perhaps I'll do a teslen vid someday using it.
                whenever I get my muse back
                Yup started lessons when I was 7/8 I think it was.... wish I'd kept them up to be honest...
                Not got my piano anymore not like there's room for it in student accommodation anyway though
                Do you like Evanescence 'Bring Me to Life'? that's a good one too

                Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                really?! badass oh and hii
                Yep! *wavey-wave* how has your day been so far?
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                Comment


                  Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Yup started lessons when I was 7/8 I think it was.... wish I'd kept them up to be honest...
                  Not got my piano anymore not like there's room for it in student accommodation anyway though
                  Do you like Evanescence 'Bring Me to Life'? that's a good one too
                  that could be an awesome teslen video!!!
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                  Comment


                    yes I know "Bring me to life". I think it was the first song from Evanescence I ever listened. And made me fall in love with the band
                    Actually lots of Evanescence's songs would fit in a Helen and/or Nikola vid. I have a few ideas, just need my mojo back but anyway, in a strange way, when I'm not in the mood for vids I make artwork or write (today I wrote almost half of chapter three of "Obsession" )

                    Comment


                      Shippy song

                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                      Comment


                        Sorry double post but...

                        (today I wrote almost half of chapter three of "Obsession" )
                        I ran off to have a look at your fic and hadn't read chapter two yet! T'was fab
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                        Comment


                          nice song :
                          "when you look at me I start to blush" *giggles* that's Helen!!!

                          Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          Sorry double post but...

                          I ran off to have a look at your fic and hadn't read chapter two yet! T'was fab
                          awh thank you I haven't updated it in ages! hopefully I'll solve that soon

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            nice song :
                            "when you look at me I start to blush" *giggles* that's Helen!!!
                            she doesnt blush....she bites her lip
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                            Comment


                              And tells him to focus... like she doesn't have that problem at all!!!
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                she doesnt blush....she bites her lip
                                ahahaha yesss she does! really, if she wants not to give satisfaction to Nikola, she shouldn't bite her lip the moment she sees him
                                but in most of the fics I've read she's blushing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X