Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    WE ARE GETTING THAT DIDNT YOU HEAR?!! we are officially going to get an episode back in time with the five and we are meeting Nigel Griffin!!!!

WHICH MEANS WE MIGHT GET TO SEE HOW THEY MET!!!!!!
    I know but I am not sure if I want to see Nikola and Helen having 3 babies and go to Italy to Helen's villa.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      I know but I am not sure if I want to see Nikola and Helen having 3 babies and go to Italy to Helen's villa.
      you're forgetting about the AU possibility [Pavor Nocturns ]
      but don't worry I'm sure they won't close the story like this from season 3.
      I hope we'll have at least 10 seasons like Stargate had

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        I wish Sanctuary to be neverenging tv show .. Hehe .. ok, seriously, I would like to see 8 or 10 seasons .. it would be great.
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

angst, fluff and then gutter
          I want them all
          yessssssssss
          yeah idk how i feel about Teslen babies lol BUT OMG THE VILLA!!! *fans self just thinking about it* XP
          idk how i like the AU sanctuary thing, and was the technically AU wasnt that just alternate timeline futuristic? which is false because technically the future the is legit altered by the flap of a butterflies wings?

....did anybody else just notice my comment to Sam implied gutter and that comment ^^^ was uber philosophical?!

haha ohhh the jumps my brain can make!!! XD
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

oaky, perhaps they look a bit like possible teslen babies

Oh I was checking the transcripts of The Five and found this:

Nikola: You’re the only scientist, perhaps the only person I’ve ever really admired.

see how in a single phrase he tells her how much she means to him
            and if a genius like Nikola Tesla admits he admires another person/woman that's definetly love
            YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER QUOTE THAT WE HAVE ALL MISSED THAT HE SAYS IN "THE FIVE"?! And I mean, EVERYBODY forgot about it! This is horrible!!!

He says to Helen before the "You look sexy with a gun" comment:

"I feel...so safe when I'm around you."

HOW DID WE ALL MISS THAT?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, she is totally adorable. Those eyes.
            Keaira, thanks for comment about my banner, I am glad you like it.

hehe, my 1,100 th post. Gateworld is my obsession . LOL
            Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            Another baby ? OMG Mimzy ... xD Ok but I have to agree ... this baby look like Teslen baby ...
            Those eyes ... co cute xD
            It's the eyes that do it. She totally has their eyes. And the expression on her face...just like daddy..."I'm right and you KNOW it." lmao

And I forgot to say, I LOVE the banner too, Sam

Anyhoo...I can haz babyfic nao? B/c honestly I don't really have time to write one unless I decide to procrastinate again. STUPID ENGLISH 101 CLASS
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER QUOTE THAT WE HAVE ALL MISSED THAT HE SAYS IN "THE FIVE"?! And I mean, EVERYBODY forgot about it! This is horrible!!!

He says to Helen before the "You look sexy with a gun" comment:

"I feel...so safe when I'm around you."

HOW DID WE ALL MISS THAT?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              i didnt miss it. i just got distracted by the comment about her being sexy with a gun
              sigpic

Comment

It's the eyes that do it. She totally has their eyes. And the expression on her face...just like daddy..."I'm right and you KNOW it." lmao

Ok ok I know it and I can see that too She has their eyes ....
                btw I like the way you thnik xD
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  i didnt miss it. i just got distracted by the comment about her being sexy with a gun

But you realize the implications of that statement...the man is always giving REALLY subtle hints to his vulnerability, and that was DEFINITELY one of them. If he feels so safe with her, then does that mean he actually feels frightened (of who-knows-what...himself? ) when she's not around him?! Frightened and alone?! OMG! That is so romantic but terribly tragic HELEN, GO CUDDLE HIM, WOMAN!

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                  Ok ok I know it and I can see that too She has their eyes ....
                  btw I like the way you thnik xD
                  lol hehehe

they would have lovely babies
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

But you realize the implications of that statement...the man is always giving REALLY subtle hints to his vulnerability, and that was DEFINITELY one of them. If he feels so safe with her, then does that mean he actually feels frightened (of who-knows-what...himself? ) when she's not around him?! Frightened and alone?! OMG! That is so romantic but terribly tragic HELEN, GO CUDDLE HIM, WOMAN!
                    yepp i got that
                    sigpic

Comment

^I HOPE THIS COMES UP IN SEASON 3...HE HAS EIGHT EPISODES TO DO IT

But it's so SAD!!!!!!!!! Urgh, now I'm mad at Helen again.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

maybe it will.
                          dont be mad at Helen its as much him as her....
                          sigpic

Comment

Still, she picked psycho nut over and STILL won't let go of him even though he causes her pain and Niko's the one who actually really helps her. It's so frustrating
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Still, she picked psycho nut over and STILL won't let go of him even though he causes her pain and Niko's the one who actually really helps her. It's so frustrating
                              its called angst for a reason m'dear
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, yes, I know. I'm the Queen of Angst
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X