No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me see..new topic..new topic..it's not really working..there are too many mentions on this thread about Niko and Helen doing naughty things with labs, tables,desks,etc. I am thinking of a certain song called "Sexual Healing" being played while they do these things...have to have experimentation in season 3..
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

"Your Love Is My Drug" by Ke$ha is DEFINITELY a Teslen song (it's actually a Fate song too )
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        It is a great feeling that I know I am not alone .. And maybe even if you are alone in Slovakia, you aren't alone here .. and you are not alone with me .. so ..

Ok, we have to think about another theme for another topic .. Any ideas ?
        I know sweetie, I know
        Last edited by Martina Magnus; 13 June 2010, 08:38 PM.
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Let me see..new topic..new topic..it's not really working..there are too many mentions on this thread about Niko and Helen doing naughty things with labs, tables,desks,etc. I am thinking of a certain song called "Sexual Healing" being played while they do these things...have to have experimentation in season 3..
          I know that song from a movie. Owen Wilson was singing it
          it fits our gutter discussion
          and I agree, some experiments in season 3 would be great

Comment

New topic for Helen and Nikola .. ok. It seems that I would be the one ( again ) who will think out the topic.

One question. Would you like to see them married or just see them living together without marriage ?

Spoiler:
            I have the same feeling about Sam / Jack. I love the moments between them, they want to be together, but they can't. It is more powerful for me to see them like that, then to see them together, happy, and in marriage. I love the tense between them. They love each other and they show it only thanks to small gestures - touch on hands, small kiss, ilusions, ...
            I am not sure if I wanna see them like a couple. I just love the tension between Helen and Nikola when they meet. And they looks adorable hen they flirt with each other. It is my opinion.

And what is your opinion ?
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Actually I think we've dicussed about this a while ago but I think it's okay to renew some thoughts.
              Here's what I think about this marriage thing.
              I can't see Helen and Niko having a big wedding with hundreds of people invited. It's hard for me to even accept the idea of them getting married. Not that I don't want them together. I just think that, after living more than a century marriage is not that important how it seemed when they were in their 20-30s. And it becomes just a simple formality. IMO they don't need to go in front of a priest and confess their love. As long as they love each other, marriage is not that important.
              Second of all, I don't think Helen would accept that. After that painful engagement with John I don't believe she would like to be reminded of her "almost wedding" from the past. And I don't see Nikola married either. The real Nikola Tesla was a celibate all his life so he wasn't probably that excited about the marriage idea.
              If they ever are to get married, I can only imagine a small ceremony (with their friends from the Sanctuary or without any guests) held in a retired place I don't know. Perhaps they could be just the two of them on the top of a mountain (or any crazy location) confessing their love and considering themselves married.

that's all I can think about right now. If I haven't made myself clear you'll have to blame my terrible English for that

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                The real Nikola Tesla was a celibate all his life so he wasn't probably that excited about the marriage idea.
                If I haven't made myself clear you'll have to blame my terrible English for that
                Sorry for this joke, but I have to ..
                According to your post, it looks like that you told about Tesla, that he was gay, because he lived in cellibate all life.
                ( sorry, I couldn't help myself ) LOL

And your english is great. Don't worry, look at mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  "Your Love Is My Drug" by Ke$ha is DEFINITELY a Teslen song (it's actually a Fate song too )
                  I AM ****ING OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG!!! I LOVE IT!! SOOOO TRUE TO MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!

and yes, totally teslen and fate...

though im pretty sure love isnt the drug that kesha is on lmfao XP
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

According to your post, it looks like that you told about Tesla, that he was gay, because he lived in cellibate all life.

what I was trying to say is that he never got married. Sorry if it came out something else Told you my English is terrbile

Comment

what I was trying to say is that he never got married. Sorry if it came out something else Told you my English is terrbile
                      what she meant Sam is as she said here, he was celibate. which means he didnt have sex and thus never got married. thus he had a few platonic love afffairs....but thats all a discussion for the OTHER thread....wow, so rare that we're on the wrong thread *here* lmfao XP
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you Keaira for saving the day! haha

Comment

Thank you Keaira for saving the day! haha
                          *bows with a flourish* i do try

One day Helens going to thank Nikola for all the "day saving" he's done

damn, where is my crown when i need it XD
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL, it was only a joke. Calm down, take it easy. I am just little hyper.
                            I understoon very well. Don't worry.

NOW, Please, listen to me. I would like to dedicate my 1000 th post to Helen and Nikola. So it means,
                            that I have to do something .. big, scary, great, awesome....

Teslen is like a drug to me,
                            I often speak about them.
                            I don't know what I would be,
                            without them.

I am grateful to Nikola and Helen,
                            that they brought me here to Gateworld.
                            I have met many great friends,
                            I can talk with many fans all over the world.

This couple is so awesome,
                            they fit to each other so perfectly.
                            Nikola is just handsome,
                            I fell in love with Helen utterly.

Thanks to everyone in here,
                            I have 1000 posts now.
                            I will get a glass of beer,
                            it will be so big row.

Let's celebrate.

Hehe .. I just tried to write poem about you and Helen / Niko.
                            I hope you like it and I hope that it sounds funny ..
                            Sammie

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              what she meant Sam is as she said here, he was celibate. which means he didnt have sex and thus never got married. thus he had a few platonic love afffairs....but thats all a discussion for the OTHER thread....wow, so rare that we're on the wrong thread *here* lmfao XP
                              I know, I understood well. But I just wanted to tell a joke I often poke people .. LOL

Comment

I know, I understood well. But I just wanted to tell a joke I often poke people .. LOL
                                i wouldnt poke me right now im full on in the gutter so unless you want to poke me and have me reflexive respond with something uber gutter well then dont do it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X