Spoiler:
    OT: i put a new pic of myself on my profile page LOL XD
    you know...we're just hanging around worshipping Helen and Niko haha

OT
    Spoiler:
    I like your profile pic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      here's a question: what do you think Helen would give to Nikola as a gift for his birthday? I'm trying to figure this one out and I'd love to hear your oppinions
      She would so obviously.... *tries to censor guttery thoughts* .... give him permission to be in her... um... bedroom
      *smirk*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Here's a little something I made while trying to make something decent again...

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...nnikosigry.jpg

And an AT one, just or fun

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/atsigghj.jpg
      Love your banners

Um... Probably something symbolic. Like a... Um...

...Did I mention that my mind is tainted by smut?
      You're in good company

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
      Okay, so I have been away from this thread far too long! And I have nothing to give you guys, sorry
      Great to see everyone's still here though.
      Can I ask what the May Teslen challenge is, as I really can't remember...?
      Great to see you too *waves warmly*

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that is a majorrrrrrrr squeeeee!!! *faints*

btw sorry everyone that i havent been on gw in awhile
      Good to have you back nice profile piccy

Chappys 19 and 20 up... working on 21 as we speak
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/1/Lifeline
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I really need to read that!
        My to-read list just won't stop growing! Gah!
        What would Helen give Nikola for a birthday gift? Well, obviously a really old bottle of wine to get him completely drunk
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the awesome comments on the sigs!

Okay, so I have been away from this thread far too long! And I have nothing to give you guys, sorry
          Great to see everyone's still here though.
          Can I ask what the May Teslen challenge is, as I really can't remember...?
          Welcome back! *hugs*

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
          OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that is a majorrrrrrrr squeeeee!!! *faints*

btw sorry everyone that i havent been on gw in awhile
          ...And...
          Welcome back! *hugs*

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          She would so obviously.... *tries to censor guttery thoughts* .... give him permission to be in her... um... bedroom
          *smirk*

You're in good company
          Haha! Yeah.

Gosh, I really should start catching up on all the FF!

I really need to read that!
          My to-read list just won't stop growing! Gah!
          What would Helen give Nikola for a birthday gift? Well, obviously a really old bottle of wine to get him completely drunk
          And then...?
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 30 May 2010, 01:47 PM.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey, I have a little question, I'm doing a fic for the may theme... but does it matter if I post it on June? xD
            (because... I think I'll don't have the choice --')

BTW, there's already a fanfic where Helen offer Nikola a bottle to get him drunk ahaa, wonderful story!

Comment

First of all, I just wanna say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEAIRA!!!

now, second of all I've just uploaded chapter five/last chapter of my May fic (what a funny coincidence).

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
              Hey, I have a little question, I'm doing a fic for the may theme... but does it matter if I post it on June? xD
              (because... I think I'll don't have the choice --')

BTW, there's already a fanfic where Helen offer Nikola a bottle to get him drunk ahaa, wonderful story!
              It's okay for me. We all have to handle real life so I'm guessing no one will have nothing against you posting the fic in June
              I think the fic you're talking about was Mimzy's In Vino Veritas

Comment

So, just in time I've put up my May challenge, which also happens to be the second and last part of my fic Expectations, even though that was actually my April challenge...I hope that's alright, and it wasn't meant to happen, it just kind of...did 0.o

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5904282/2/

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEAIRA!

*runs off to read all these fics*
                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

OKAY YAY FINALLY ANOTHER MAY FIC I was afraid the Teslen challenge had like, died this month or something

EDIT: I posted mine I'm sorry it's so short, but it was the best I could come up with.

"Jewelry"
                  Genre(s): Romance/General
                  Rating: K/General
                  Summary: Nikola had always hated jewelry. Written for the May Teslen fic
                  challenge.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6014241/1/
                  http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=482

Enjoy
                  Last edited by Mimzy; 31 May 2010, 06:18 PM.
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    OKAY YAY FINALLY ANOTHER MAY FIC I was afraid the Teslen challenge had like, died this month or something

EDIT: I posted mine I'm sorry it's so short, but it was the best I could come up with.

"Jewelry"
                    Genre(s): Romance/General
                    Rating: K/General
                    Summary: Nikola had always hated jewelry. Written for the May Teslen fic
                    challenge.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6014241/1/
                    http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=482

Enjoy
                    Awww I love that FF Great job ... Love the way you write ... and Nikola's feelings awww
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi guys. I know it's been ages since I've been around but life has been insane. I have a huge favor/request. Does anyone have animation of Nikola and Helen's kiss? I mean the whole thing. Nikola pointing to his cheek and turning at the last second (that super sexy look on his face as he turns) and Helen having to pull herself off him? Or at least the start of the kiss? I'm trying to find it for a sig/sidebar animation but it's very hard to find. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also some icons I made but not sure I ever posted:

Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Dubbers, Sam .. welcome back. It is great to have you here.
                        Angelfire, great art. I love them all, but this one : Helen_Nikola_Sleepers is awesome. Keep them comming.
                        Mimzy, I am busy with my school but I will find time to read your FFs. Thanks for sharing.
                        Keaira, I already wished you, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I'm late for the fun, as usually *rolls eyes*

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Keaira!!!
                          I hope you had a great day

Sorry for not being around lately I'm pulling all nighters working on my project for the finals these days
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

wooohooo lots of fics to catch up with
                            but first,
                            angelfire your icons are awesome (specially the last two)
                            and es! I'm happy to see you're back. I wish you good luck with the finals

now off to read

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                              Hi guys. I know it's been ages since I've been around but life has been insane. I have a huge favor/request. Does anyone have animation of Nikola and Helen's kiss? I mean the whole thing. Nikola pointing to his cheek and turning at the last second (that super sexy look on his face as he turns) and Helen having to pull herself off him? Or at least the start of the kiss? I'm trying to find it for a sig/sidebar animation but it's very hard to find. Any help would be much appreciated.

rgvjdorifjnsdkvjwetodfcvxlnersog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE ARE AWESEOME!!!!!! HOLY FRAKKING CRAAAP!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!

and thanks for the birthday wishes everybody
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                                Awww I love that FF Great job ... Love the way you write ... and Nikola's feelings awww
                                Aww, thanks

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post

*GASP* THOSE ARE!!!!!!!*dies*

good luck w/ finals, es!
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X